It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

111 popes, elenin, and earthquakes/tsunamis

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I haven't given this whole comet, planet, brown dwarf stuff any credence, but this thread is really interesting. Assuming you guys aren't making up this NASA source stuff. Also I don't see anything hitting us until after the tribulation period starts. I suppose though a near miss could be almost as bad.

If indeed this is true, (and I still have serious doubts) I got to thinking about a couple of things. If they have known about this for awhile then maybe it explains the soaring deficits.....maybe they are planning to do something to move the trajectory of this thing. Course the Obama admin hasn't exactly been a fan of NASA.

Of course if there is a plan , why are they retiring the space shuttles.....unless they need the support facilities for some new and secret spacecraft. Geez this is starting to sound like Armeggedon or Deep Impact.....anyone called to check on Bruce Willis's whereabouts?

Also, I would assume the ISS can have it's orbit changed, if so, why exactly the fuss. It's either BS or something else entirely.......

I am not worried, yet..........but will follow the thread.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
cool thread, and people are not bashing anyone here. S and F!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
yes, people did behave themselves for the most part
here's a little update prediction that i stumbled upon.

“When the great time will come, in which mankind will face its last, hard trial, it will be foreshadowed by striking changes in nature; the alteration between cold and heat will become more intensive, storms will have more catastrophic effects, earthquakes will destroy greater regions and the seas will overflow many lowlands. Not all of it will be the result of natural causes, but man will penetrate into the bowels of the earth and will reach into the clouds, gambling with its own existence. Before the powers of destruction will succeed in their design, the universe will be thrown into disorder, and the age of iron will plunge into nothingness.”

www.rexresearch.com...

this was made by Johann Friede, an austrian monk who lived in the beginning of the 13th century. i added the bold to highlight what seems to be a passage about HAARP. very interesting. that link has alot of interesting prophecies pertaining to the end, its worth a look.

edit on 10-5-2011 by Bob Sholtz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I am posting here because for some reason it is not showing in my subscribed threads. I want to look later on a different computer and will need to pull it back up, again, sorry for the OT post

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join