It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK, US Revolution starting May 1st!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Only up to 13 posts - Can the Mods move this to the best forum please...

New American Revolution Warned Is Just Weeks Away

Posted by Real News Reporter on April 9th, 2011
A shocking Russian Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) report prepared for the General Staff is warning today that over 5,000 cadres [specialized training cells] linked to America’s Harvard University Advanced Management Programme (AMP) and the United Kingdom’s Common Purpose (CP) organization have been ordered “activated” beginning May 1st in preparation for a revolution of the proletariat [wage earners/workers] against their capitalist masters in the US and UK.

Read this Article!

Is this for real?

If so - About time!

All ATS readers - Do you agree this should happen?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
What are the chances of flights from Russia and other country's spiking in preparation for this? To create instability and to gain a foothold in a crisis such as a revolution...?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Ashtanic

Yesterday I was talking with a friend about this, and he gave me an interesting book to read. They WANT people to demonstrate... I will try to post the reason. I did not pay much attention when my friend talked about this, but I will try to read the book and find out the reason why is that they want this from people... Something about Martial Law...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
This is the same deal Glenn Beck broke the story on.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
They want us to create mass civil unrest and destroy ourselves, so they can have an excuse to impose martial law, once its got to that stage, we will find ourselves fighting our own army for our basic freedoms, or we shall die.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
You ask the question in your OP 'Is this real?'

Judging by the link you provided and the story is written by a person called 'Real News Reporter'

I would go with . 'No' this is not real.

There will be the usual mayday demo's in the Uk with a few scuffles with the police and few windows broken. A bit of graffiti here and there. Then the next day everything goes back to normal. This is how it plays out every year and will continue to play out.

edit to add ; actually I see this is supposed to be an intorduction thread. what are you playing at? this thread should be closed.

BTW welcome to ATS but you should not be using an intro thread for this?
edit on 12-4-2011 by JohnySeagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
For years now people have been "warning us", of the coming insurrection and revolution. Let me clear this up.

A Revolution has no start.

There. You see my point? If you wanted to get technical I could argue the point that the revolution has already begun. The Inmates are running the asylum. Handouts are now a main stay in our culture. No one wants to work for anything any more!

The SEIU is the civilian army in which Obama spoke of during his campaign.

To him I say this. BRING IT ON YOU SKIRT WEARING PANSY! Me and some boys down south gotta little somethin to say about this!

"Come to my neck of the woods. We sit near you in church. We know where you live. We have been watching your every move for years now. We will NEVER strike first but we will strike back." - PA Ridge Runners

Gimmie back my bullets..........

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

Hi,

Can't post anywhere else until I reach the magic 20 mark. And your response is exactly what I was after...

Cheers

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Ashtanic

US economy is at a point of no return, chaos and war can whip out all the depth and restart the war engine.

I wouldn't be surprised if a revolution occurs in UK or US.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
This stinks of Sorcha Fail...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
And confirmed...

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I it does. In any case it's as real as the story that Noddy and Big Ears are running for US president and that the Famous Five, having been elected to the British cabinet, have issued an edict that in future all taps in every home in England will produce lashings of ginger beer instead of boring old water. Which actually is going to happen. Honest!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Even though it's a hoax I mean what I say.

top topics

join