It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worldwide economic collapse this year within 4 months. (video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I haven't seen this anywhere yet but Japan is a contributor of computer and automobile parts.
Michael Ruppert is giving an urgent warning about the coming economic collapse worldwide.

Maybe he is right and we will see this all soon enough but some of the businesses he named like Samsung isn't Japanese but Korean.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I am glad Mike is doing better since his appearance in Collapse.

Edit: thats what I get for not reading the whole OP, Indeed, Samsung is Korean...
edit on 12-4-2011 by SmokeandShadow because: edit

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SmokeandShadow

Yep it is and it said in the OP

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
See, that to me shows that he is simply dropping names without having actual evidence beyond the obvious impact of the earthquake and tsunami. I don't doubt the economy coming down, but I wouldn't plan my future around his warnings.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Micheal Rupert was proven to be an oil company ( ex CIA too I think ) shill with his promotion of the totally discredited peak oil theory...

Ever since the public has generally realized the wars the US has started are to artificially cause peak oil he has been spending his time not so much in the public eye.

Having said that
Now that Japan has occured, I would say that the likely summer collapse of things like the municiple bond market in the US, and the euro and the US dollar are now certain.
All the car companies use japanese parts and oil is likely to just go to 2-3 hundred USD a barrel...
the toxic derivitive situation and the commercial relestate collapse are also schedualed for the near future.

silver isn't flying up for no reason

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
In the past we have had Tulip-bubbles, dotcom-bubbles, real estate-bubbles and so on. Some people seem to think todays bubble is gold. I however see a much bigger bubble, the mother of all bubbles: The Bailout Bubble. They first started bailing out huge corporations, then whole countries. Who is gonna bailout the world?

If this bubble bursts it will be catastrophic. Not sure when it will burst though. They might keep it alive a for a while longer.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

The economic market is artificially being held up as we know, as soon as quarterly earnings will come in, then they won't be able to keep the appearance up.
edit on 12-4-2011 by DutchBigBoy because: typo

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by jburrow
In the past we have had Tulip-bubbles, dotcom-bubbles, real estate-bubbles and so on. Some people seem to think todays bubble is gold. I however see a much bigger bubble, the mother of all bubbles: The Bailout Bubble. They first started bailing out huge corporations, then whole countries. Who is gonna bailout the world?

If this bubble bursts it will be catastrophic. Not sure when it will burst though. They might keep it alive a for a while longer.

"we need a world bank to bail us all out!!!!!!"

problem, reaction, solution

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
He mentions he read a list of major Japanese corporations on his previous broadcast and in that list is Samsung? No offence but since when has Samsung become a Japanese corp? I am pretty sure it is Korean?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Can you please provide evidence for this outrageous claim that mike is an oil company "shill"?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCadet
He mentions he read a list of major Japanese corporations on his previous broadcast and in that list is Samsung? No offence but since when has Samsung become a Japanese corp? I am pretty sure it is Korean?

Allready stated in the OP

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Sooner if this radiation keeps getting worse.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DutchBigBoy

Wrong. Samsung's head office is in South Korea but the biggest shareholders of 51% is Japanese (Toshiba).
edit on 12-4-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

thanks for the update.
you have a link for that claim too?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
he (video speaker) makes a compelling scenario...

but--- there are ways around telling the public that the earnings are crashing through the glass floor...

one metod is by changing the accounting method to EBITDA

«ee-bit-dah» is the initialism for earnings before ...
to measure cash earnings without accrual accounting ...
may not be exact but it is the most practical method ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EBITDA

the actual earning drop might also be preceeded by a lot of insider selling
(which is released to the public after the fact)
but there are investigative reporters that can sniff out big insider sell-offs in real time
but you will need to be on their expensive contact list.

the corps. are not going to willfully give the Bears the ammo to bankrupt their stock prices...
at least not before the corps. can engineer a safety net for their CEOs, and the other top eschelon execs.

next, there will likely be a practiced mantra that this current downturn in Quarterly earnings/ Profits
is only temporary and will undoubtedly issue a very much rosier forward looking statement of the future earnings picture.

the situations is not as bleak as being painted.... this situation will allow new upstarts to emerge....
or for current producers of all these foreign 'components' produced in Japan to be farmed out to other capable producers with a capacity to start the replacement lines of 'stuff' needed for the crippled Japanese industrial base.

next: the 'Loan' window at the USA Federal Reserve...might just open up to the industry leaders of the hobbled Japanese producers...they are & have been our staunch Ally over the decades.

the July day of rekoning...might just be in June as i have been warning about over a wide array of ATS threads
and likely for a different reason than the message of the 14: minute video the OP posted for us.

thanks
edit on 12-4-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DutchBigBoy

That represents a 50:50 investment by SAMSUNG Electronics and Sony Corporation. The joint venture is dedicated to the manufacturing of LCD panels for TVs. S-LCD's manufacturing facility boasts the most advanced manufacturing equipment for 7th-generation LCD panels.

Samsung

55% of total common & preferred stock is held by foreign investors..

samsung

Wonder why everyone is so quick to blast Mr Ruppert out of the water..for possibly a slip of the tongue as to the origination of Samsung Corp.?

After all.. He is an American Hero..

How many of us have had the balls to stand up & be heard like he has?

edit on 6-6-2011 by reeferman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by reeferman

You are quite right not many people would dare to speak up. Michael Ruppert has been right before and he is a guy who knows what he is speaking about.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Rupert was right

new topics

top topics

join