It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tinnitus...Does Anyone have Answers for the Ringing?!?!?!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I have this ringing since one year or something. I think it comes from constant music listening with the headphones. I can hear perfectly but my ears are always ringing.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
This is well worth looking into.

Former Chronic Tinnitus Sufferer Thomas Coleman Reveals The Only Holistic System In Existence That Will Show You How To Permanently Eliminate The Ringing In Your Ears Within 2 Months, and Regain Your Natural Inner Balance, Using A Unique 5-Step Method No One Else Will Tell You About...
More info here tinnitusmiraclecure.net...

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
In a practical sort of way, there are a few things that will exacerbate it.

If you take aspirin or pepto-bismol, either of those will cause tinnitus. Any medication with bismuth in will provoke it.

A b-12 deficiency will cause tinnitus. I developed B-12 malabsorption about 5 years back, no idea why, and when it's time for a shot my ears will sing.

Also, what you did in life can come back and make you pay for your sins, in my case, I was bad-arsed and didn't wear any sort of ear plugs while I was blowing up stuff and shooting for your tax dollars, and now I've got middle range loss in both ears, but particularly the right side. The audiologist tells me that the ringing bells I hear 24/7 are partially caused by my hearing being a bit whop-sided, apparently the right ear thinks it ought to have the same tonal balance as the left, and it tries to compensate by boosting the gain on those frequencies, since the hairs are gone in my cochlea there's nothing to boost so I hear singing instead. Apparently if I wear a digital hearing aid on that side tuned to match my left ear then the ringing will stop, but I haven't gotten used to the idea of that quite yet.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

The B12 thing is something I didn't know of. I heard of the Pepto Bismol and the aspirin but never tested if it increased my noise. In my type, sugar makes the sound go up. a small dose of NAC, a neural regulator, makes the sound softer. I use my noise to judge the state of my Temporal Lobe Epilepsy.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join