learn more

Can you help a lady with her: Puppy?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

I couldn't do a lot with Zac's pic (blur) - but Lucy asked me to try anyway.

Thank you so much and thank Zac, he's lovely and yes, he does remind me of lil'Lucy too.

peace
edit on 14-4-2011 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Ok I got the feeling Lucy has left us and you don't want to tell us??? Hope not the case oh please no. Is she still with us? Crazy how this has been on my mind the last few days and thanks for pics too. Will keep sending loving light.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Australiana

No, she's still with us but honestly she really is in a bad way.

She 'passed' something earlier and in one way it gave me hope because that means her intestines are working and there is no (obvious) blood but there are little hard black like 'pellet' things in her 'business' and I just can't even imagine what they are - almost like tiny bird shot???

Anyway, she did great with the raw egg and milk yesterday and even drank water alone a couple a times.

Today? Nothing - so I have to stress her out with force feeding fluids.

Have I lost hope? No. But seeing her in distress so long now and my own lack of sleep is starting to get to me - and no I'm not complaining or looking for sympathy, just sayin' is all.

Thank you SO MUCH for your continued care for our Lil' Lucy.

peace

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet
reply to post by silo13

Please tell me you are not posting on ATS for an emergent issue about a creature that is bound to die..
Did you think the people here could prey or do magic to get your puppy out its situation?

This is your fault to be honest, if you knew the people in your area would do this type of thing then why would you own a dog? On the other hand why would you not protect that life knowing this?

You are to blame on all accounts....

If you had or suspected you would had money issues..why would you buy a pet that would cause a drain on your situation, complete bull#. If you want to consider a "pet" as part of your household then you need to be able to take in account for all situations...including the neighbors

edit on 12-4-2011 by mileysubet because: to add

I cant believe someone who read this post would reply with something so stupid and offensive....

To imply that someone because of their financial status shouldnt have or is irresponsible for having a pet is just ridiculous, Im going to guess if ur even a pet owner you have some pedigree dog locked in a cage that never gets walked or shown affection, but it gets the best vet care money can buy so its OK.

Being someone who also cares about my animals I can understand the concern, if I had done everything I possibly could to help my animal in a situation like urs I too would most likely be posting places or asking friends/family for advice.

Unfortunately I dont have anything helpful to add regarding ur dog other than I understand what ur going thru and hope Lucy is ok. To the People who respond to this post try to be a tiny bit more sensitive perhaps, its obvious this woman cares about Lucy or we wouldnt be reading this

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I hope that she does get better soon.
I think it would be a good idea to report
her poisoning to the police.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
More positive prayers for Lucy.Come on Lucy you can do it.
Just a thought ,but if you can get one of the black pellets and put it on a piece of white paper, crush it and add a bit of water to see if it may be clotted blood. Could give you an idea of whether or not she has internal bleeding. Best of luck to you and Lucy.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

OK.....now I'M crying. Girl, those pics are wonderful. ANYONE can see that you spoil her rotten and she is well loved. She couldn't have picked a bettter person! I am one of those who believes that EVERYTHING happens for a reason. It was no accident that you found her. No matter what happens, you can take comfort in knowing that you gave her more love in her life then some dogs get in a whole lifetime. I can't explain it, but this puppy has just touched my heart. I'm glad you liked the video....I just wanted to make you smile because I know you are going through hell right now. I can't get her off my mind. It looks like she has been adopted by everyone on here! I'm so sad that she isn't doing well today, but don't give up hope ok? I'll be checking in every chance I get. Stay strong honey! ((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))) Kat
edit on 14-4-2011 by StealthyKat because: sp

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
OK now you MUST keep up with the milk, bread and eggs and force feed her because black stools can mean bleeding further up the tract but the Vit K in the eggs will clot the blood. Must keep on trying! Other animals have survived this and Lucy can too.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

Just so you know......she did not BUY this puppy....she helped the puppy when she had been abandoned on the side of the road. So before you judge someone, make sure you have the facts straight ok? If you look at the pics she has put up, it's plain to see she loves the puppy and provided her with love and took great care of her. If she does pass away, at least it will be in the arms of someone who loves her, not on the side of the road all alone. Silo is having a tough enough time as it is, without you coming on here making her feel worse. You don't know her situation, so if you can't be kind.....then kindly go post on another thread. No one here needs negativity right now.
edit on 14-4-2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Australiana

Thank you to another lil' Lucy Hero! (Heroine!)

Thank you so much,

peace

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I only found this thread last night,and didn't have time to comment.
First of all,anyone who knows anything about dogs can see what a happy,well looked after,much loved dog your Lucy is.
I can tell by the way she looks at the camera how much she loves you back Silo.

I know how hard it is when a dog becomes ill or worse,and all I can say is my heart goes out to you and Lucy.
Never give up hope,and there is hope I think as she has survived so long after the event.

Do you have any leads on who may have done this evil deed?
Maybe you should think about installing some kind of motion detector camera in case the sick bastard responsible comes back.I know that can be expensive,but it can do wonders for your peace of mind.

If you ever find out who did this,U2U me about ideas on how to proceed.
I have some ideas,none of them nice I assure you.

God bless Lucy,and may she get better fast.
Give her a kiss from me.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
thanks Gracie, and sorry bad pic-only have few left since lost old main computer..anyway you may want to look at that link provided which troubleshoots different types of poisoning and remedies- maybe vinegar is the answer?, activated charcoal (some fish tanks use pellets) was mentioned also?? and since you probably don't have EOs just sitting around, may try orange peel crushing for scent?-though only guessing and fat chance this would affect dogs appetite but again definately works on people so may be worth the try..also I would look into too many eggs/tender stomach as a precaution

here's a decent Snoop pic as a pup, some similarities here too
edit on 14-4-2011 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

Awwww.....yall are making me want a puppy!!!!! So cute!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Ok People, I am about to fall over I'm so exhausted but Lucy actually drank some water on her own tonight!

THAT is a BIG DEAL! And NO more vomiting and NO more yucky poops.

She will not eat but that will not kill her and maybe her system needs a rest anyway.

So - if morning comes and she's still drinking I bet ya she's out of the woods.

It's 2100 hours here and Lucy and I are headed for bed...

Tomorrows the day for GOOD THINGS TO HAPPEN!

hugs to all and thank you again from the bottom of both our hearts

peace

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Correct.....water is the most important thing! Get some rest honey, and I agree that if she gets through tonight, she should get over this! I am so happy she's still here!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
This is excellent news.
Water will flush her system and help.

Come on Lucy,you can beat this.
Be strong Silo.

More water please lucy!

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Absolutely fantastic news!! The best news I've had today! Go now and both of you get some much needed rest. The rest of us here will continue to send our prayers and well wishes through the night. Give little Lucy girl a kiss on the top of her head and a good scratch behind the ears for us and know that if we could we would give you warm hugs as well, your love, courage and dedication is a wonderful thing to behold. Be well and stay safe.

I look forward to a good report again when you are able to post.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
So happy to hear good news. I've been thinking about the two of you all day and sending as much support as I can.

I'll stay with you. Lucy must be a real fighter to have survived her poor start in life and it's helping her now, especially since she has so much to stay for.

I loved the photos, what a dear little thing she is.

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Have been watching and praying from the moment this thread started, so pleased to hear Lucy is nearly out of the woods!

All the best x

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Yeah!!! Can't wait until tonight to hear about your morning!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

atslive.com

hi-def

low-def