It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan ups nuke crisis severity to match Chernobyl!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I knew this day would come and it's here fight now.

Japan raised the severity level of the crisis at its crippled nuclear plant Tuesday to rank it on par with the 1986 Chernobyl disaster, citing cumulative radiation leaks contaminating the air, tap water, vegetables and seawater.

Full article here

This is such a tragedy and especially since they are having more and more earthquakes that are stronger!

So sad.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I think, with the fallout reaching other places and the ongoing events, it just became too hard trying to cover things up any longer. I get the impression this whole saga has been more about damage limitation to the nuclear industry as a whole, rather than the Fukushima event and it's consequences.
Information has been slow to emerge, skewed to lessen the perceived impact or just held back in order to protect the industry the big money, as usual!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi

They are testing the experimenting the aftermath of a nuclear war, at least that is what I think.

Or

Nature is getting its revenge.

Or

Japan immorality has reached a point of no return therefore GOD has sent them a sign to change or else.

Or

Add your or. The third earthquake happened today, this one 6.something. The one previous 7.1, the first one 9.1.
They call if aftershock I guess.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I thought this was worse then Chernobyl already...

The radiated areas are far more further reaching....

Say California, Nevada, Colorado...

http://(nolink)/2011/03/27/rainwater-entire-contanimated-japan-nuclear-radiation-11860/

article.wn.com...

So yeah...much worse then what is being said...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by P3ACE0WAR

I think God is sending them a message to change just like he did In new Orleans.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I believe it is far more likely that HAARP is at the heart of the quakes in Japan. The latest total since the original quake is 975 since the first one struck just over a month ago. The larger percentage of quakes are occurring exactly at the Fukushima Dai'ichi nuclear plant. I have been monitoring them and their severity via satellite view with color graphics showing both depth and circumference for quite a time now.

From what I have seen so far, it appears that this will make Chernobyl look like a grade school exercise in relation to human and topographical damages.

In 1941 4 years prior to his death in 45, Edgar Cayce was in a self induced hypnosis condition; he saw the greater portion of Japan go into the sea.

This could very well be what he was referring to in his look ahead. He viewed it as a phophecy which could or could not happen, different from a prediction which is actually seen as a future event. Prophecies can be altered by numerous parameters, so I recommend we all think positive, and hope that does not occur.

Love, Peace, Harmony to all...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Communicater

I read your first sentence and already agree with you. I have said since the beginning that HAARP is the cause of the Japan quakes. What else would cause 800 earthquakes in Japan. HAARP would! And it did. There's no other explanation in my mind. Great post man! Great post!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Tectonic plates could do it too.

Just sayin'

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by shadowland8

Tectonic plates were out of the question 2 weeks ago. Tectonic plates do not cause this much destruction. It might be the case but I doubt it.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

My concern about HAARP has always been that those Navy and Air Force scientists might screw up, and ramp up their power output to max, and not be able to stop it. The estimated ERP (effective radiated power) is into the terrawatt range. The consensus is that once they create a plasma wave, they create a 2nd one as an anti-wave to slow down the primary wave and eventually make it stop. But it is believed they do not know what will happen if they ever go to full power. The consensus is also that it could begin causing the entire planet to begin spinning at a higher rate eventually causing it to implode.

I failed to mention those plasma wave increase exponentially on their own...estimates are 1000 times or greater.

It is by far the most dangerous "military toy" on the planet. It would be a shame to lose the pretty blue planet due to idiocy. Let's hope that never happens too.
Peace
edit on 12-4-2011 by Communicater because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Communicater

Well said! They do not realize the power they possess with HAARP! They don't know how to control it.

Warning! HAARP debunkers will show up soon. But I deny their ignorance

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

The reason they increase to such a great extent is that they create harmonics, sub harmonics, and multi harmonics of the first waves, and no one is sure if there is a top limit they can increase to. Without something governing the top end like a motor, it spins out of control.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

I'm not to worried about the bots, but I could imagine that if they made some incorrect aims into Europe or Asia the facility could suddenly disappear lol. (I won't use any of the key words that draws any further attention to this post).

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Its funny that it took them so long

Those of us that have been following the disaster here, knew that it was at this level or even
worse than Chernobyl weeks ago!! ATS is always way ahead of the official story "thats why I love this site"

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
The main thing that surprises me is the way they jumped from 5 to 7, I sort of expected to see a 6 in-between.

Originally posted by kid_cudi
Tectonic plates were out of the question 2 weeks ago. Tectonic plates do not cause this much destruction. It might be the case but I doubt it.
Tectonic plates have caused far more destruction, and they did it before HAARP ever existed. Apparently you have no idea what tectonic plates are capable of:

Plate Tectonics and People

the impact of the June 1991 eruption of Mount Pinatubo was global. ...

A similar phenomenon occurred in April of 1815 with the cataclysmic eruption of Tambora Volcano in Indonesia, the most powerful eruption in recorded history. Tambora's volcanic cloud lowered global temperatures by as much as 3 °C. Even a year after the eruption, most of the northern hemisphere experienced sharply cooler temperatures during the summer months. In part of Europe and in North America, 1816 was known as "the year without a summer."
The explosion was equivalent to over 1,000,000 kilotons of TNT versus the 20 Kilotons of the Hiroshima atomic bomb.

Krakatoa was bad too, also before HAARP and also the result of plate tectonics:
The Great Explosion of the Krakatau Volcano ("Krakatoa") of August 26, 1883

A series of large tsunami waves generated by the main explosion, some reaching a height of nearly 40 meters (more than 120 feet) above sea level, killed more than 36,000 people in the coastal towns and villages along the Sunda Strait on Java and Sumatra islands...

The total energy released by the four main events of the 1883 eruption was equivalent to 200 megatons of TNT.
The tsunami was 40 meters high!! The tsunami that struck Fukushima was small in comparison, "only" 15 meters high.

It blew over half the island off the face of the Earth.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9096c3c0c2f1.gif[/atsimg]

new topics

top topics

join