It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YOU could contract the CIA to work for you ????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I was stumbling around in the dark on the internet looking for some info to share to my fellow ATSers and found this little jewel. I am just wondering why it keeps referring to customer and not consumer..... A customer buys and a consumer uses, so why the different semantics?

I haven't read the entire 8 part piece yet but I had to stop and post this info before i go to bed and forget where I found it. It was written in 2004 but feel it still applies to current CIA operational standards. So who are the customers and cawww.fas.org...n they contract to civilians since they could be customers?
edit on 12-4-2011 by agentblue because: link didn't work

Exactly who is their customers? In the name of national security I feel that selling secrets is sedition to the trust of the citizens of this country and being a snitch is risky proposition for a country to be engaged in
edit on 12-4-2011 by agentblue because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by agentblue

oh, you know, "customers" like lockheed martin.....private gov contractors...people washing each others backs essentially

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
National security sold out a long time ago, it is all about the money these days. Multinational corporations, mercenary groups, banks, big business and centralised control. If National security was important then people would still have their houses, health care and jobs.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
not wanting to go off topic more then necessary, but well... if you think governament agencies really work for the people today you're quite deluded. It's more obvious in countries such as Russia or Italy, but I seriously doubt things are that different in the US, and well... if as much as 0.1% of the content of this site is true this would be a little more then a doubt

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by agentblue

Lovely title...

So why not ask.... email them and ask...

top topics

join