It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does lucid or conscince dreaming mean?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
My friend does not have an ATS account. So he asked me to write this question for him. He is curious and confused as to why every-time he sleeps he has a lucid dream. He can control everything. As well he is aware. He does have deja vu a lot. But only something like walking or holding something. Feeling like you were there before the actual event happened. He told me he had a recent event of deja vu at school. He mentioned he believes he had the dream years back. I asked how could someone do this? He told me he thinks a lot! The mind is working overtime for him. Picture someone the opposite of a Buddhist or Hindu meditating. You will get how his mind fictions..

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by DoubleLL

im not saying that i really have any idea of why some can and most cant control or relive their dreams but i would love to knoe if there was a way to be able to figure out how to...when i was young and when the power rangers were still cool,every night when i went to bed i would think nothing else other then being a power tanger...but of course til this day i have never had a dream that i wanted or at least that i can remember

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Funny, my mind is similar to that and I get frequent lucid dreams myself, but more so recently when I started sleeping with special music like stuff from The Monroe Institute and Jonathan Goldman, and began doing some third eye exercises and meditation. Almost every night I've been getting pretty vivid dreams that were quite random (like my mind sometimes I guess), most of which were lucid, and I actually remembered them for longer periods of time because usually, like with most people, I don't remember most of my dreams at all! It may also have to do with diet because I have been eating less recently, and I've heard that if you abstain from food (like fasting) or are unable to find any (starvation, or survival situation), your dreams become very lucid and very vivid. I've also stopped drinking tap water and switched to a non-fluoride toothpaste because that # will rot your pineal gland and poison your body.

Is your friend doing any of this by any chance? I'm sure there are many causes though so hopefully other members can fill in the gaps.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I can say alot of things to make myself sound weird and special too

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

there is a great site for lucid dreaming dreamviews.com if you go there it has a lot of good info

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jed001

I have a site also with lots of info in the articles section.

www.youaredreaming.org...

top topics

join