It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cannabis Could Be Used to Treat Epilepsy

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
what did i say in my last post that was that bad?..all i did was state a fact.and made a relevant statement..but anyways..LETS GO MEDICINAL MARIJUANA!!!!!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451

Originally posted by Gemwolf
reply to post by Yankee451

You can freely discuss the effects, the implications, the social impact, and so on. Read the terms and conditions again... Note the key part: Any Post mentioning or advocating personal use...

There are many threads like this happily having a discussion without the participants mentioning how stoned they are.

This is the rules of ATS, and it's not up for debate. If you want to take it up with admin, use the complaint feature. Let's stay focused on the topic in this thread.

No complaints, I understand and apologize for putting you in this position. I was just interested in clarifying the ground rules for further conversation.

I feel responsible for instigating this so hopefully no one has been permanently banned due to these transgressions.

Yankee451

It is not your fault in the least bit Yankee451.

Nor is it Gemwolf's fault for enforcing established rules.

Seeing as several posts of mine have been deleted from this thread I stand ready for as much disciplinary action as anyone.

I meant no harm. No foul.

I just spoke out the way I've always done, on ATS or in person.

For this I apologize to my fellow ATSers.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
OK, now that we've covered that, let's get the thread back on topic. Any further issues can be discussed with me via U2U.

Thank you for everyone's cooperation.
edit on 12-4-2011 by Gemwolf because: Sp

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Gemwolf

SORRY

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by just_julie
[SNIP]

Mod Edit:

16e.) Illicit Activity: Discussion of illicit activities, specifically the use of mind-altering drugs & substances, engaging in computer hacking, promoting criminal hate, discussing sexual relations with minors, and furtherance of financial schemes and scams are strictly forbidden. You will also not link to sites or online content that contains discussion or advocacy of such material. Any Post mentioning or advocating personal use of illicit mind-altering drugs will result in immediate account termination.

edit on 12-4-2011 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

Wow, okay let me just rephrase then.

I suffer from simple partial seizures, and get them worse around that special time of the month. I have noticed on the days that i partake in extra curricular adult smoking activities, I do not get seizures.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I have chronic pain from bulging cervical discs and depression (they go hand in hand, work on the same neural pathways) and I have found cannabis to be a personal life saver.
It helps me relax, which takes away lots of stress, which helps with the chronic pain. It helps with the chronic inflammation in my neck.
A few times I have come incredibly close to taking my life (some days the pain is unbearable
) When you are in such a state of mind its hard to be rational, and think things through properly. When I get like this, I can count on MM to help get me through it. It can relax my mind, take my thoughts down a notch, and takes away the searing pain of inflammation. It helps me focus and helps to take my mind off the constant pain.
NSAIDs made my stomach hard and gave me bloody ulcers. I don't want to take percs or oxy . I find topical and edible treatments work the best, though smoking it is an awesome way to relax, especially during enlightened conversations

edit on 12/4/2011 by InnerTruths because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by InnerTruths
I have chronic pain from bulging cervical discs and depression (they go hand in hand, work on the same neural pathways) and I have found cannabis to be a personal life saver.
It helps me relax, which takes away lots of stress, which helps with the chronic pain. It helps with the chronic inflammation in my neck.
A few times I have come incredibly close to taking my life (some days the pain is unbearable
) When you are in such a state of mind its hard to be rational, and think things through properly. When I get like this, I can count on MM to help get me through it. It can relax my mind, take my thoughts down a notch, and takes away the searing pain of inflammation. It helps me focus and helps to take my mind off the constant pain.
NSAIDs made my stomach hard and gave me bloody ulcers. I don't want to take percs or oxy . I find topical and edible treatments work the best, though smoking it is an awesome way to relax, especially during enlightened conversations

edit on 12/4/2011 by InnerTruths because: (no reason given)

I don't suffer from any real chronic pain (yet), but depression has been an ongoing issue. Since 911 I have participated less and less in society...it's just as hard for me to relate with "normal" folks as it must be for them to relate with me. This, plus the realization that our government and everything I thought I knew up to that point is a lie, made me suicidal, which caused me to seek help from the "system".

I understand many folks who had the same realization suffer from the same depression...it was overwhelming for me for years. When I finally sought help, I had gone to the ER to seek outpatient care, and I ended up being locked up for a week in a psyche ward. I realized there that they wouldn't release me until I stopped talking 911, so I had to lie about the reasons for my depression before they'd release me...I simply made up stuff I thought they'd like to hear.

I tell you, if I hadn't been depressed by then, I certainly was when I was released. I was then sent to a few quacks who prescribed horrible depression medication which came with debilitating side effects. No thanks! I'll take care of myself and I won't ever seek care from the system again...their idea of mental care is Medieval.

edit on 12-4-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join