It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tonight on Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis : Gamma Bursts / New Zealand UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

TONIGHT ON GROUND ZERO WITH CLYDE LEWIS : GAMMA BURSTS / NEW ZEALAND UFO

www.groundzeromedia.org

A Number of strange UFO’s have been photographed over New Brighton and Sumner New Zealand. The UFO’s appear to be Auroral magnetic flashes and not spaceships. The compelling photos were featured on You Tube and after examining them it appears to be the same type of phenomenon seen over Chile prior to their Mega quake last year. There are others who believe that what they are seeing is a wormhole or star gate that is opening up allowing “an arrival” to occur.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 26-4-2011 by Gazrok because: Removed all caps title

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Ground Zero returns tonight on KXL and is live on the air now! Great show! Gamma Ray Bursts, FBI Confirms Roswell and a potential "arrival."

This is Ground Zero and Clyde Lewis at his best! So tune in and check it out! If you miss the show there will be a podcast tomorrow available on the site and itunes for free.

Excellent show and great work on getting the show 5 nights a week!!

www.groundzeromedia.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by orphillips

You might want to contact the ATS staff and ask why your thread title is shown in all caps. I don't know if you are seeing the same thing as I am but from this end your posts appear to be normal sized letters but your title huge....

Thanks for the heads up non the less on Ground Zero, will try and watch it if my connection speed will allow it.

Peace

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

hey

yeah I think thats actually my fault =( I'll fix it next time! Yeah Ground Zero is excellent! BTW they usually post a podcast right after the show so I'd check it out! Listen in if you can - you'll love it!

btw that was a great album and I love your profile pick!

- olav

top topics

join