It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings All:)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Hi,
My name is Alex Downs, I live in Brisbane, Australia and found this site by typing into my search engine words to the effect of "how alpha waves from cathode ray tubes effect our susceptability to advertising" (actually, what I typed in wasn't quite as vivid as that, but that was the intended subject matter that I was hunting

I have a double major in philosophy and a major in music from the university of queensland, and am hoping to do a graduate deploma in psychology next year so that I can study parapsychology at the Koestler parapsychology unit at the university of Edinbourgh in 2006 (hense the nick, I suppose

My interests include (quality) science fiction, golf and spending time with those prepared to analyse the miriad streems of authority that superficially obsess over our well being - but I suspect are concerned only with their own (so I'm looking forward to reading more from the pages on this site!)

I don't quite know what else to say, so I thought that making light of this fact would perhaps be an appropriate last paragraph.

'Till next time,

Alex (Al-Co.) Downs

[edit on 26-7-2004 by ESP4Me]

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Hi, ESP4Me. Welcome to ATS. Enjoy the board

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Welcome aboard esp4me. Sounds like you're in the right place. Check out BTS, and if you're looking for something specific, use the search. Later.

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 06:33 AM
link   
welcome to the site ESP4Me,
enjoy and have fun cya around
se7en

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Welcome to the ATS, enjoy your long stay!

new topics

top topics

join