It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Jimmy Carter has seen a UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I found this website with stories of people who has seen a UFO. And I thought this quote from President Jimmy Carter was interesting.

"It was the darndest thing I've ever seen. It was big, it changed colors and it was about the size of the moon. We watched it for ten minutes, but none of us could figure out what it was. One thing's for sure, I'll never make fun of people who say they've seen unidentified objects in the sky. If I become president, I'll make every piece of information this country has bout UFO sightings available to the public and the scientists." President Jimmy Carter October 1969.

www.logoschristian.org...

It got me thinking. I wonder how many other presidents have also seen UFO's. Anyone know anything about other Presidents.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Well, Jimmy was quickly made aware that releasing that info wasn't a good idea...(or so it seems). Reagan and Bush Sr. (not Jr.) were the most recent presidents to actually "know" anything more about it... I would look into Truman though...

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   
What Info did Ragan and Bush Sr have ?
I havent seen anything about them.

[edit on 26-7-2004 by brykc14]

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

I would look into Truman though...

Are you referring to the autopsies of the ET's bodies that were recovered after Roswell, where he watched the proceedings through a glass pane? I'm not referring to the "disinformation" video either BTW.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Some people claim that Carter wanted information on the UFO topic when he became president, And that his request for information was denied by then sitting head of the CIA George Bush Sr.

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I forgot all about Bush sr being the head of the CIA. So he definately is a President who knew more about the aliens.

I also found this link. Its a letter that Hayden Hewes, the Director of IUFOB wrote to him about what he saw.

www.presidentialufo.com...

[edit on 26-7-2004 by brykc14]

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Well weve all heard the stories about JFK knowing about aliens. I like the epsoide that was on Dark Skies, where they said he was killed because he was going to go public with the info.

top topics

join