It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fukushima now a Level 7 emergency

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
This is a "Example" of what it "Could" be doing. The radiation flow around the globe from Fukushima.

www.zamg.ac.at...
www.zamg.ac.at...

And notice these are from last month. And its simulating lower levels than they have announced up to this point.

link   
Ok.. now we need some links in order to start monitoring radiation levels in pacific coastals

link   
reply to post by backinblack

Just focusing on the atmosphere for that answer.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Stringycheeseman

I had not seen that before, thank you for the link

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Stringycheeseman

Sorry man you have to do better at following ATS guidelines. Before you can call this a thread. More text OP.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Track this mess here:

www.woweather.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

edit on 11-4-2011 by Stringycheeseman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
That probably means it's been that way for a week.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Heffenreffer

Get ready for a heavy dose of radiation California );
Ugh that stuffs gonna hit my state in a few days.
You can't say we don't deserve it though.
Thanks for that link, it's great.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Can I ASK what the hell are we going to do? I have read about the dam milk problem and etc. How bad are things really at present / ? Is there some informed people on here can give us a breakdown of how bad the west coast is at present?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by condition9

The thing with radiation is the effects aren't immediate except in very very large doses. People won't start dropping dead in large groups.
But expect alot of people to start developing cancer and getting sick.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
japan's havin a rough go.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
What If "They" Can Already Clean Up Radiation With Frequency?

This is the kind of stuff we need to think of. Also some good precaution. I'm looking into sealants for my car leaks, though need it to stop raining long enough, some charcoal. filters, paint shop air mask. They're going to love my kids at school soon, with 4 X chenobyl written on the back of their slickers with charcoal stuffed everywhere in their clothing and painters masks!.

And plan on moving when we can.

And a huge Rebar in my back yard. Going to build some Tesla coils. We should all migrate enmasse in a huge flood of people from the coasts and take our own land up from the crown/people's land, and build earthen homes, mud homes with clay and lots of pebbles, even the roof. And earthern/pebble water filters.
edit on 11-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
First of all, I want to say, this is just the beginning, you can tell it's only going to get worse from here

www.cnn.com...

Regulators have determined the amount of radioactive iodine released by the damaged reactors at the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant was at least 15 times the volume needed to reach the top of the International Nuclear Event Scale, the agency said. That figure is still about 10 percent of the amount released at Chernobyl, they said.

Full article at that link above.

Some important tid bits for people who don't feel like reading it all

The Chernobyl accident in the former Soviet Union rated a 7 on the scale, which equates to a "major release of radioactive material with widespread health and environmental effects requiring implementation of planned and extended countermeasures."

The amount of radioactive Cesium-137, which has a half-life of 30 years, is about one-seventh the amount released at Chernobyl, according to the agency.

Japan's government called for evacuations Monday from several towns beyond the danger zone already declared around Fukushima Daiichi, warning that residents could receive high doses of radiation over the coming months

Coming months... Of course, we all know what this meant. This is going to severely harm the economy and just the world overall. I send my thoughts to the Japanese people

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
If we did what I posted above the leaders of all parties would never see election again, so big a splash would we make on the nation, and we need to do this,enmasse!!!!!

Also someone made a post about re-electing Obama, in a joke. Really???/ I believe in what Fulford laid I know already who is who, and Bush Sr. Kissenger, Rockefeller, Rothchilds, and Windsor and behind this, and HAARP.

This is Genocide and their intention of bringing in the revelations. Wormwood!

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by just_julie

The Nuclear Safety Commission of Japan released a preliminary calculation Monday saying that the crippled Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant had been releasing up to 10,000 terabecquerels of radioactive materials per hour at some point after a massive quake and tsunami hit northeastern Japan on March 11.

The disclosure prompted the government to consider raising the accident's severity level to 7, the worst on an international scale, from the current 5, government sources said. The level 7 on the International Nuclear Event Scale has only been applied to the 1986 Chernobyl catastrophe.

The current provisional evaluation of 5 is at the same level as the Three Mile Island accident in the United States in 1979.

According to an evaluation by the INES, level 7 accidents correspond with a release into the external environment radioactive materials equal to more than tens of thousands terabecquerels of radioactive iodine 131. One terabecquerel equals 1 trillion becquerels.

That is more than 10 QUADRILLION becquerels per HOUR....they knew and did not warn us. TEPCO is a city power company. Tokyo Electric Power Company, would you let your electric power company deal with a disaster that could extinguish all life on EARTH. Nuke the thing before it kills us all. Demand action now.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Thank you. Where do you think the contamination will stop? Does it just continue to float around wherever the tides take it?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by condition9

i have got to ask why do you want to know how soon or not soon you will die. we start dying from day one.So sit back, enjoy and laugh at the world for what time you have left, on the west coast? well some day that will be 2 coast, yea it is bad, but it is going to get much worse. and yes i am a part of the state of Utah we have Dugway the Wasatch Fault and a bunch of other fun and deadly things, so yes i laugh why not.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

You should post that info to the main "Japan declares 'nuclear emergency' after quake" thread.
Very good info!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join