It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fukushima now a Level 7 emergency

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Same as chernobyl.

news.yahoo.com...
www.huffingtonpost.com...
www.commondreams.org...

The news avoided covering the earthquake this morning! And the ones that did talk about, made it into a 10 second "oh yeah, japan had another quake."! I knew that they had been lying, but i had no idea that it was this bad.
edit on 11-4-2011 by Stringycheeseman because: adding sites for those who hate yahoo news

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
not good at all...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
oh my god

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Hell I knew that two days after this started, It was pretty obvious when the roof blew off the one reactor. They can blow smoke up someone else's rear but not mine. They havent even come close to doing anything remotely good to seal the reactors yet. Its not hard!!!! drop lead blocks in the dam things and that will seal the tops of them quickly while also cooling them.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Yes but then youu are taking great chances of poisoning many people with, not only radiation, but lead. Just like in chernobyl. And the people who used that as a solution have PERSONALLY said that they regret that decision.

+19 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Level 7
PLUS
Like 6 reactors......A hypothetical "Level 42"
This is easily WORSE than Chernobyl

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
If you want a detailed depiction of the circumstances surrounding Chernobyl, watch this documentary. I have posted it before, but I think people should be informed on this. Learn from the past since the past does repeat itself.

topdocumentaryfilms.com...

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Gee, I don't know where to begin, and my jaw drops to the ground. This was level 7 with the second explosion, that saturday, the Shroom one.

Now, lets get up to date from real scientists, not the false, lying evil empire ones we have telling us BS. Tokyo University and another did a really testing, outside the 30 km limits, and they found, in the soil samples 4 X Chenobyl. I will repeat, in case we can't connect 4 out fo 6 reactors in major meltdown, puddles probably some beneath the ground, as being worse than 1: 4 X's Chenobyl. And recommendations are for permanent evacuations, I think its 1/3 of Japan that will be permanently uninhabitable.

But they should be evacuating us, the west coast of North America and the midwest. As of April 6th, real scientists said the plume that would hit containing billions of isotopes would make the west coast equal to being adjacent to Fukushima. Gee, that was the day our water tased like tar oil factory, my car smells like that,and there was suddenly yellow along the window seals.

Real scientists, not the phoney cowards, tested San Francisco water and it was 18 000 times the limit.

The feathers are falling off the penguines they seem to have thryoid cancer or some severe thyroid problems. A very big canary I'd say.

I don't feel too good, under the rain clouds that never end, here near the coast. Headaches for days, bleeding nose, aches everywhere, heart pulpitations and irregularities, and the runs. I believe this is rad poisoning.

They need to tell the truth and evacuate the west coast.

Rain areas will be hardest hit. Japan and the west will be Chronic for the fallout from this for health.

Within 1 year this crosses the equator, and the whole world will share and recieve increases in cancer and illness, including horrible birth defects.

it will mixed globally in the air, water, land, and food chain.

We need to do somehting about it.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Stringycheeseman

Most believe it's been at Level 7 for ages..

But I guess now Tepco can use the new earthquakes as the excuse to cover their previous lies..

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
That's pretty scary.
Quick question that I never see posted or have yet to read.
What about all the places East of Japan?....I always hear about the things across the Pacific towards the West but nothing East...Does radiation not go in that direction or does the Ocean just move west?
Sorry and thanks in advance.

link   
it is nice to see ABC news is on top of this just got the news alert, on my email did not see this thread but did not do a search just a quick look see, well we have been say this for how long 2 weeks???? here on ATS, and they are just now saying it , makes me wonder if they read our post and threads and then decide to say something??? here is the ABC link,
abcnews.go.com...
edit on 11-4-2011 by bekod because: added info. and word edit.

+2 more 
link   
It's always been a 7.
You all are just hearing about it now.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

They want many people to die. You should know that by now.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
So what does this mean now? Not only to Japan, but for the rest of the world? How far can the contamination reach? Should people in that area be worried?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads up. will go monitor. your links...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by just_julie

do you not remember Chernobyl???? how far its leak went er contamination was? it covered half the world, now this!!! can you say hole world now we can all glow.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Gee, I don't know where to begin, and my jaw drops to the ground. This was level 7 with the second explosion, that saturday, the Shroom one.

Now, lets get up to date from real scientists, not the false, lying evil empire ones we have telling us BS. Tokyo University and another did a really testing, outside the 30 km limits, and they found, in the soil samples 4 X Chenobyl. I will repeat, in case we can't connect 4 out fo 6 reactors in major meltdown, puddles probably some beneath the ground, as being worse than 1: 4 X's Chenobyl. And recommendations are for permanent evacuations, I think its 1/3 of Japan that will be permanently uninhabitable.

But they should be evacuating us, the west coast of North America and the midwest. As of April 6th, real scientists said the plume that would hit containing billions of isotopes would make the west coast equal to being adjacent to Fukushima. Gee, that was the day our water tased like tar oil factory, my car smells like that,and there was suddenly yellow along the window seals.

Real scientists, not the phoney cowards, tested San Francisco water and it was 18 000 times the limit.

The feathers are falling off the penguines they seem to have thryoid cancer or some severe thyroid problems. A very big canary I'd say.

I don't feel too good, under the rain clouds that never end, here near the coast. Headaches for days, bleeding nose, aches everywhere, heart pulpitations and irregularities, and the runs. I believe this is rad poisoning.

They need to tell the truth and evacuate the west coast.

Rain areas will be hardest hit. Japan and the west will be Chronic for the fallout from this for health.

Within 1 year this crosses the equator, and the whole world will share and recieve increases in cancer and illness, including horrible birth defects.

it will mixed globally in the air, water, land, and food chain.

We need to do somehting about it.

Yes, we must re-elect obama, and watch bush mark 3 take hold. We gotta stop that carbon caused global warming!!! He's just a slap happy 'change' kind of zionist. And he's half negro!!! Hope you like our new direction....as if fracked water tables (poisoned) weren't enough. Oh yes, and we must keep refining draconian cannabis laws! Japan has some of the most stringent cannabis prohibitions. Maybe we'll all learn something, this time. Why should anyone be happy, inspired, creative, or free, since the whole world will suffer for the mishap...in Japan?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by antmax21

Look up the trade winds. Thats what moves everything around.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Finally breaking on BBC...

www.bbc.co.uk...

But it's OK folks...

However, a nuclear safety agency spokesman told reporters the leaks were still small compared to those of the Chernobyl accident.

"In terms of volume of radioactive materials released, our estimate shows it is about 10% of what was released by Chernobyl," he said.

Of course he's failing to mention that we still have multiple reactors leaking with no end in sight....

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stringycheeseman
reply to post by antmax21

Look up the trade winds. Thats what moves everything around.

You're forgetting the oceans..
They have already pumped thousands of gallons of contaminated water into the sea..

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join