It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Petrol pricey? Japanese invent car that runs on water

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
here's the article... ah... Press Release

Petrol pricey? Japanese invent car that runs on water

Genepax unveiled the car in the western city of Osaka on Thursday, saying that a liter (2.1 pints) of any kind of water -- rain, river or sea -- was all you needed to get the engine going for about an hour at a speed of 80 km (50 miles).

"The car will continue to run as long as you have a bottle of water to top up from time to time," Genepax CEO Kiyoshi Hirasawa told local broadcaster TV Tokyo.

"It does not require you to build up an infrastructure to recharge your batteries, which is usually the case for most electric cars," he added.

Once the water is poured into the tank at the back of the car, the a generator breaks it down and uses it to create electrical power, TV Tokyo said.

The Water shouldn't be Public Domain agenda comes to mind.... lol

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Serafine

Sounds really cool. That would definately be one way of jump starting the economy over there. It will be interesting to see how much more info comes out about it in the months to come.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Your "story" is 3 years old. I remember seeing a video where they explained it a few years ago.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Oh my god wow, I really need to start looking at the dates of the article, I keep getting burned by them.
Thanks for pointing that freedom12
edit on 11-4-2011 by lcbjr1979 because: (no reason given)

link   
50 mph , imagine how fast it will go now with radioactive water . The Honda Hiroshima , the Nissan Neutron or the Toyota Blast Radius , maybe the Suzuki Reactor . Grandmas house at 900 mph .

link   

By the way, I'm pretty sure this "all water car" was a proven hoax and the company is no longer in business.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

It better run on radioactive water.....

If this every becomes practical it will be taken out by oil companies.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I suppose this happened during the tsunami ?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serafine
The Water shouldn't be Public Domain agenda comes to mind.... lol

A couple of points here.

1. Water fuelled cars dont work. If they did then countries that dont care about patents (North Korea, the old USSR etc...) would build them. They dont. Never have.

2. ...speculation that the metal hydride is consumed in the process and is the ultimate source of the car's energy, making the car a hydride-fuelled "hydrogen on demand" vehicle, rather than water-fuelled as claimed.[28][29][30] On the company's website the energy source is explained only with the words "Chemical reaction".[31] The science and technology magazine Popular Mechanics has described Genepax's claims as "Rubbish."[32
Link

3. In early 2009, Genepax announced they were closing their website, citing large development costs.

4. There are websites where 'free energy' technology is discussed, and people contribute to ideas on how to build them. Many people spend a lot of time in the shed making prototype devices.
Overunity
Nobody has ever yet gotten close to anything that actually works.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by XxRagingxPandaxX

So now we know why they had to take out Japan!

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
By my reckoning it's at least 6 years old as Stanley Meyer had beaten everyone to it...

www.youtube.com...

Oz

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
The age of the Press Release doesn't apply... The response received does. Thanks... lol

As far as "water" running an engine or fuel cells... of course it's the breakdown of the H2O... the ever abundant Hydrogen / Oxygen trick.... Which does apply. Now Radioactive H2O and Tidal Waves was BRILLIANT.. lol

"Free Energy"? wonder what that means lol... Energy is everywhere, I'm always amused by the "There's No Such Thing As A Free Lunch" song... Even Freedom isn't Free eh? But.... The wise let others do the work for them lol... and the Golden Rule is "Never Piss Off The Cook!

yet... there's more then one way to burn water... or skin a cat!

Notice the date on that release... TOKYO | Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:53pm IST

new topics

top topics

join