It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure is coming people....

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide
The only new thing is CONFIRMATION of aliens landing at roswell by the FBI......

Care to show exactly where the FBI confirmed aliens at Roswell? No, I did not think you could as they did no such thing.

Disclosure is not going to happen as there is nothing to disclose.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

You Really think there is nothing to expose?

There are a few documents on the table here, I may have misspoken a little as to the evidence tying roswell to the memo printed in the newspaper, but there are documents titled roswell and majestic 12 and Blue book being published on the FBI website, you shouldn't be so eager to snarl at people who are excited about all the recent attention ufos have been getting in the media.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by Toxicsurf

I promise you the only thing we have to fear is other humans, but not the ET's. I found a very good case in the Vault, now this was released in 79, but it is from the Military Intelligence to the FBI. Military even had preprinted forms for UFO interviews. I don't know how to do a screen shot. They even tell the FBI, to trash it if they are not interested. The report is about a lot of UFO sightings around Fort Hood Base in Texas, and it is people in the Military making the reports. The questions on these forms are for witnesses of UFO's . I really think you are one that wants to believe it and I comend you for saying that. I have so many friends that when they findout the truth it will scare the hell out of them, and I sure don't want to even be the one to tell them. Some won't even believe it if Obama anounces it. "Oh, they are just getting ready for a Fake invasion."
This link is interesting and it will give you more creditable evidence because it is Military and FBI, not some nut civilian.

vault.fbi.gov...

Am I right in thinking you refer to page 39 Coolottie?

Well that's an interesting find. I must say I've been sceptical of these 1970s documents being proof of Roswell or anything else....but this one does actually mention Roswell and a 'OSI investigator' that witnessed something that appeared to explode near Walker Airforce base and a meteorologist who went to investigate it.

Has anybody any idea what an OSI investigator is, Is it a government official?

Again it's not proof of the saucer crash as there is no conclusion as to what was seen in the report. I think this is really interesting evidence though especially if witnessed this time by someone official. I do think the FBI have probably got the most interesting stuff hidden away somewhere else though.

I did a screen shot but don't know how to embed it here

img708.imageshack.us...

So OSI investigator would be an Airforce Officer of Special Investigations, I think.

edit on 12-4-2011 by DrHammondStoat because: More info

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Just a disclaimer before anyone jumps down my throat, I realise the document I referred to in my post details an incident that happened 2 years after the supposed Roswell crash.

I still think it's interesting though that this time something was witnessed by an airforce officer at Roswell and the meteorologist investigating ruled out meteors, concluding they were controlled weapons, maybe russian travelling at incredible speeds and then detonating on purpose.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

I don't think it's fair to say this has had a lack of attention, over here in the UK it has been documented well throughout the newspapers including the Guardian and Telegraph (two highly respected broadsheets) and they aren't mocking it for once. I think the fact this information has been presented via the FBI gives the documents some credence and the MSM are taking note.

Most of these documents have been available for some time, the reason the FBI gave their website a facelift is the same reason any company would do so, marketing, it is an old trick - make a change let the world know about it. They wanted to disclose in this format because communications via digital social mediums are now very easy for everybody, just link it up and watch the fire spread (we saw this with the recent Jerusalem UFO) plus they have a different generation to sell it to. Expect more to come, including documents on the 'Phoenix lights' - they now have the worlds undivided attention and they will use it.

With regards to the Roswell documents - this is the first time they have released any information concerning the incident apart from the initial day after report. I believe them to be from a valid source received by Guy Hottel (described as in charge of the Washington field office) - the memo was sent as a routine report on the case by an eye witness. Add this to the countless number of officials and civilians this has touched and you can see why this is the smoking gun we were all looking for on this.

To think we are the only beings in the universe and the most intelligent is just uneducated, let alone arrogant. Nature dictates that there is life in the universe in the same way as on this planet we have different species of birds, insects etc on different continents. You need to look at the bigger picture here.
edit on 12-4-2011 by EBE01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
A lie can only be covered for so long.

Everybody knows theres been more ufo activity in the last few years than ever,theres more people out there trying to uncover the truth that the truth is hard for them to cover up,so they have to release bit by bit,but we know theres a hell of alot more to what ever they do release.Alot of people are still understandably scared of the thought aliens are visiting us therefore alot will still debunk this. I think as human beings we are kinda trained into thinking aliens are malevolent and to be scared of them,espically with all the horror alien movies.Im sure if 1000's just openly appeared in our skies there still now would be mass panic,,we are not ready yet,but the time will surely come. And in the end our Goverments will say they hid the truth for our own sake,that they were looking after us :/

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Not being racist here, but I hope those aliens are not green

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Here in Denmark there are quiet a few news sites who have reportet det FBI file.

But, no one cares. Im sorry, I dont think half of the population cares about aliens/ufo's.
Its sad, but true-

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Disclosure has been happening for the last 20 years and we do live in the most interesting times on EARTH EVER.

Just look at the data being released for the last 20 years.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

How many ufo cases have you read in the Vault. Here is a start. You can go straight to "National Investigations Committee on Aerial Phenomena" Now do you think they would have a National Committee investigating something that you say doesn't exist.

Read Please

vault.fbi.gov...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

That is just like you to read only the first page. Debunkers should learn how to research. Why don't you go to The Question Form [page 2 3 4? I was talking about. The mention of them being seen in Roswell, was in 1949. The crash was before then. I am tired of Roswell and have been for years. That is not the only case on the planet and not even the first. It was just the first time the government slipped up and started with the Truth.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
You can go straight to "National Investigations Committee on Aerial Phenomena" Now do you think they would have a National Committee investigating something that you say doesn't exist.

Just to be clear, "National Investigations Committee on Aerial Phenomena" (NICAP) was a private UFO group (like MUFON). It was not a government body.

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I've been digging through the FBI Vault for doc's proving Zanderzans are infiltrating earths defences to assinate Beta Units (dont call them robots. It hurts there virtual feelings.) left here as a complimentary replacement for our brave people who have been taken to the Frontier to fight the Zerg Empire. Still nothing.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by EBE01

This Dr. Lynne Kitel got on Fox News and intentionally misquoted Dr. Burce Mac Cabee, saying he wrote in his book this Memo in the FBI files was a Hoax, I email Dr. Mac Cabee about it and got a relpy right away.

She said the Memo was not real and a Hoax and acted like it was the only Memo in the Vault. And you see what happens to people that lie to the FBI they go to jail. So I don't think too many people tried Hoaxing the FBI. And Ms lynne was a medical doctor, turned to being a bit part movie actress, then Dr Greer and the Disclosure Joke took her in. So 7 years after the Pheonix Lights, she claim to be a witness an made a Documentary about it. She is now in the UFO Hall of Shame, where she needs to be.

The document is real. IT was released to me in 1977 along with many others.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienesque
reply to post by sir_slide

disclosure isnt coming...its just happened..

the FBI releasing documents that clearly show an agent reporting back on crashed UFO and alien bodies IS disclosure..

they are doing this really well...so slowly that even when people are told they still dont get shocked..or even really interested...i told my wife yesterday about this FBI paper..and she just laughed and said 'ah..you and your aliens'..she never really believed and even now doesnt even seem interested...

i said...'erm...this is an official report stating that UFOs are real and alien bodies have been recovered..'

her response...'oh..yes...i know...but....ah...you and your aliens......im going to town..do you need anything'

edit on 12-4-2011 by alienesque because: rubbish english

So frustrating!!

I got surprised responses, even had people texting me to discuss since I have always acknowledged that we were never alone.

But I did get one response like you got:

"Aliens? Oh.....What time will American Idol be on tonight?"

It's insane!! This is why TPTB do not have to keep things so secretive and hidden anymore.

The public is extremely numbed to the idea at this point.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
There are sooo many logical fallacies to this response that I will only focus on one...

No, please...if I have made logical fallacies, point them all out.

You presume that UFO/Alien believers are like religious people because we 'pray' to the Alien gods to save us or take us away?

I did not say anything of the sort, certainly not that you pray for alien gods to take you away. You demonstrate what I said earlier, that reading comprehension is sorely lacking among in the UFO community.

While you denied UFO belief can be a religion, I was pointing out how it is treated as such. Are all UFO believers adherents to this faith? Certainly not.

How do you arrive at that assumption?

Again, lack of reading comprehension. I was explicit in how I arrived at that conclusion.

The Roswell incident is not a result of am 'act of prayer'.

I did not even mention Roswell; I was very specific in what aspect makes UFO belief akin to religion.

Again, we just realize our 'place' in the universe...it is NOT the center and we are not at the top of the chain.

And so what? Everyone realizes that. It is, again, the assumption of arrogance among UFO believers. You behave as if this common belief somehow makes you special, makes you better than everyone else, just as the faithful in cults and religions do.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I want to see the Air Force files. And the Naval files. All the files and reports pertaining to nuclear sites. All the files and records from air traffic control at airports around the world. Radar maps. Testimony of pilots - not written. Spoken to me or a camera under honest and forthright auspice.

Why in the HELL would anyone get exited about anything the FBI had to say, when it is one of the essential functions of the FBI to spy on and lie to the public for whatever reasons they may deem worthy?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide
Look at it in context and you can see the importance of not only the document but the online publication of it.

You have a very funny definition of "context". You cite unrelated testimony, phantom evidence (documents you are convinced have yet to be released) and special pleading speculation (the agent was ordered not to follow-up, without any actual proof he was indeed ordered) as "context" while outright ignoring the actual context, which IssacKoi has provided, that does indeed explain this paper.

This thread is not helping the image of the general UFO community.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by WingedBull

Please tell me how you group belief that its not just us humans

to religion.

The only reason its called 'belief' is because we don't have the funding (permission or transportation) to leave Earth's orbits or the life span to visit each and every star system , land, and see with our eyes.

Anything that you can't verify by sight is belief.

All the theories about human origin, for example, are BELIEFS. Of course some are more plausible than others and one is going to be correct.

No religion going on here, trust me.... in fact most that acknowledge other worldly beings are not religious at all. like myself.

That's because we realize that more advanced (or less advanced) alien races are not acting on our behalves or requiring our 'worship'.

Again, we are simply ACKNOWLEDGING that its MORE THAN LIKELY not just us.

We are special only to ourselves, and that's the brutal truth.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

But SURELY if the FBI, after 60yrs, could easily debunk this 'account', they would have.

They already have; IssacKoi has been trying to get you people to listen, but so far you have refused. Go back and read IssacKoi's posts. Instead of actually doing research and considering the evidence, the believers in this thread prefer to be ignorant.

This information is on their official website, afterall

So what? The website is not for documents relating to unsolved cases but documents of public interest.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join