It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure is coming people....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull

Originally posted by ButterCookie
The 'belief' in UFO's/ Aliens is not a religion...there are no rituals...

Among the faithful, hyperbole, over-reaction, the suspension of logic, a marriage to logical fallacies and the purposeful misreading/misinterpretation of evidence; among the high-priests, hyperbole and lies.

or sacrifices...

Unless you count critical thinking.

no one to pray to...no one acting on our behalf.

Excepting for praying for the mythical entity of Disclosure so that the aliens will finally grace humanity, the faith of the adherents rewarded and the wrong-doers punished.

We simply take logic + reasoning that it is more likely than not that we (Earthling Humans) are not the only intelligent , most advanced species in the universe.

We can accept that just as there are millions of civilizations behind us, there are millions ahead of us.

We can admit that that we are not the center of the universe.

And not to mention an assumption of arrogance, that you are the "chosen ones" that you are somehow better than everyone else because of your faith.

There are sooo many logical fallacies to this response that I will only focus on one..

You presume that UFO/Alien believers are like religious people because we 'pray' to the Alien gods to save us or take us away???

How do you arrive at that assumption? The Roswell incident is not a result of am 'act of prayer'. Either it was an accident or it was deliberately shot down

Again, we just realize our 'place' in the universe...it is NOT the center and we are not at the top of the chain.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
There have been some very good investigative reports done and well written, non-delusional books printed containing the research on the UFO/UAP phenomenon.

It's true, it is well established that SOMETHING not understood and at least appearing to behave with intent IS being sighted in our atmosphere by credible witnesses such as highly experienced pilots, radar systems, police and other observors with training and/or responsibilities that lend credence to their stories.

This actually isn't being hidden.. At least not with any effectiveness.

It is still conjecture to suggest that anyone or anything has proved that these sightings and experiences involve aliens.

If you want a sober look at the evidence I highly recommend "UFOs: Generals, Pilots and Government Officials Go On the Record".

Also - COMETA

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Toxicsurf

Once again Some of the files were on the old site,,,,, But a lot of knew files are on this site. I know you hate it but it is true.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie

I know you hate it but it is true.

Huh? If there's new stuff I'd be stoked, just haven't seen it yet. I'd be happy to be wrong. I totally believe in the ETH, among other theories, and am looking forward to TRUE disclosure (with some fear of course) I just get frustrated at numerous threads all about the exact same thing, or people who don't take the time to read through threads before they post...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

It deserves attention buddy, and I think as i said earlier that this must all be looked at in a larger context in terms of this disclosure issue, i mean apparently julian assange is going to release some ufo files after hes done with the banks, maybe not, but this is an important issue and deserves more threads than "I had sex with an alien...in a dream?"...chill out a bit mate.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

I think the Aliens didn't give them much choice. They are showing up all over the place in very dramatic ways. Even the news anouncers are not giggling like they use too. And when the MSM brought up the NASA reentry, being delayed because of them and showing them during the launch, that makes NASA doing their own disclosure, eventhough we have been seeing them on NASA videos for years. I am an Abductee, and now I am not so afraid to say it. My roommates have made fun of me and said I was crazy for a long time, well after today they are not laughing at me anymore. They are even acting like they really believed it all along. The usual debunkers on ATS are not too happy about it. One on this thread goes to all the UFOs threads and debunks them, probably more than one. They keep saying what is an enter-department memo, between to FBI Offices, is a letter someone sent the FBI, That just crackes me up. They are really not happy about this, Vault took all their fun and kicks away. They keep saying they are old files. They can admit that a lot of them are new. We know they are new because for me I read most of the old ufo files. I can also so tell everyone they are not here to hurt us, they are here helping us. Our survivial has a whole lot to do with their survivial too. If they were going to hurt us we would have been all dead eons ago.
This is a video that shows how they are helping in Japan, When this video was taken the area had been evacuated, This camera is one of 4 that the Japaness government has around the volcano. Watch the little light at the bottom of the mountian, as it get bigger, the smoke and ash goes back into the volcano, and when it gets real big and "Flashes", you can see the smoke that was going out of the volcano going back into it. They are drawing the energy out of the Volcano, There are some videos from about 5 days ago that shows this bright light appearing again in a close up that it is over a lake. This is not a video anyone tapered with or produced, they are on 24/7 to watch the volcano from far away. And if no one believes me, I don't care, because soon they will know I am right. Thank you God and the Light Beings.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Torgo

So let me get this right, you are saying because someone claims this one memo is fake then everything in the FBI Vault about UFOs are all fake. I don't even believe this story of a Hoax is real. It sounds more bizzar than the memo. There was a lot of "disinfo put out back then when something came out to the public." Dr. Hynek was a friend of mine and he use to laugh about all the disinfo he put in the Air Force Blue Book, which he was in charge of. He spent the rest of his life helping contactees and abductees. The whole thing proved to him they were real. Look at all of the "Disinfo" that was put out by the Government concerning Roswell. This is not any different. I am going to research all the names in that articile and get back with you tomorrow.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Brilliant post, just brilliant. Completely agree by the way, couldn't have said it better

I guess if i were a debunker id be trying to bury this, and there are loads of them out there.

I don't think they have much choice anymore as far as the issue goes, I know it may be shocking to a lot of people who will automatically find a way in which to justify its illegitimacy, and just hammer on their point.
edit on 12-4-2011 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
This is not any different. I am going to research all the names in that articile and get back with you tomorrow.

That'd be really cool, looking forward to it as I chill out...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

I promise you the only thing we have to fear is other humans, but not the ET's. I found a very good case in the Vault, now this was released in 79, but it is from the Military Intelligence to the FBI. Military even had preprinted forms for UFO interviews. I don't know how to do a screen shot. They even tell the FBI, to trash it if they are not interested. The report is about a lot of UFO sightings around Fort Hood Base in Texas, and it is people in the Military making the reports. The questions on these forms are for witnesses of UFO's . I really think you are one that wants to believe it and I comend you for saying that. I have so many friends that when they findout the truth it will scare the hell out of them, and I sure don't want to even be the one to tell them. Some won't even believe it if Obama anounces it. "Oh, they are just getting ready for a Fake invasion."
This link is interesting and it will give you more creditable evidence because it is Military and FBI, not some nut civilian.

vault.fbi.gov...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

disclosure isnt coming...its just happened..

the FBI releasing documents that clearly show an agent reporting back on crashed UFO and alien bodies IS disclosure..

they are doing this really well...so slowly that even when people are told they still dont get shocked..or even really interested...i told my wife yesterday about this FBI paper..and she just laughed and said 'ah..you and your aliens'..she never really believed and even now doesnt even seem interested...

i said...'erm...this is an official report stating that UFOs are real and alien bodies have been recovered..'

her response...'oh..yes...i know...but....ah...you and your aliens......im going to town..do you need anything'

edit on 12-4-2011 by alienesque because: rubbish english

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Sigh.

Ok, I've posted information and links repeatedly in threads relating to the FBI "vault" during the last few days, but it may be worth repeating some points about the document supposedly just released showing that the FBI has confirmed alien bodies were recovered at Roswell:

• the relevant document has not just been released - it has been available for DECADES,
• the relevant document does not relate to Roswell at all
• the relevant document does not contain any admission by the FBI that UFOs are real
• the relevant document is well known to relate to a hoax that was exposed DECADES ago.

Why bother?!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienesque

disclosure isnt coming...its just happened..

the FBI releasing documents that clearly show an agent reporting back on crashed UFO and alien bodies IS disclosure..

they are doing this really well...so slowly that even when people are told they still dont get shocked..or even really interested...i told my wife yesterday about this FBI paper..and she just laughed and said 'ah..you and your aliens'..she never really believed and even now doesnt even seem interested...

i said...'erm...this is an official report stating that UFOs are real and alien bodies have been recovered..'

her response...'oh..yes...i know...but....ah...you and your aliens......im going to town..do you need anything'

edit on 12-4-2011 by alienesque because: rubbish english

Totally agree, it's a very clever way of doing it, it isnt shocking to people when you tell them about it, they're just kind 'meh'
I think it is such an incredible document that you cannot state how important it is in the slow process of making this is a more acceptable reality for people. But a lot of people simply cant accept it, or see its importance and just turn off. Waking up is a slow process in itself anyway so maybe it is a good idea.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

I just went to Youtube, because I saw a new video where Freedman says the Majestic documents were the real thing, but found this, a bit shocking. Will keep trying to find it. But this is Dr. Wood who confirmed the documents as being real.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I almost floated through the roof just reading your post. I am going to write it down and post it on my mirrow. I feel it coming !!!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

Sigh.

There are numerous documents that have been mentioned in thread, the release of all the other data in conjunction with this in a new online context makes it easier for people to pore through the data, there are a lot of files in there concerning ufo's and it's interesting that they published the MJ 12 docs. There is a lot of data there that concerns ufo's so time will tell as to what is buried in all those files, some are quite long.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Nice one!

Yeah ive seen a couple where notable people say that they're real, and there is also loads in those files too. Really nice work mate!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
unless the government expects something we aren't expecting?

weren't they supposed to give those files to the public 10 years ago? every 50 years i thought.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by steven704

There will be an event I believe, a major one in some shape or form around 2012 and I believe that they know, whether its a large scale ufo communication, or a world changing catastrophic event i don't know, but it seems to divide people a lot on here, if there is something horrible coming and they know then we need to unite together, or if it is a large scale ufo communication then we need to prepare spiritually, either way somethings happening,

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi

• the relevant document has not just been released - it has been available for DECADES,
• the relevant document does not relate to Roswell at all
• the relevant document does not contain any admission by the FBI that UFOs are real
• the relevant document is well known to relate to a hoax that was exposed DECADES ago.

I wish people would read your posts with as much attention as they have with this 50 year old hoax. 0_-

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join