It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure is coming people....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terrorist

It doesn't...

Thanks. But I would like for Sir Slide to answer.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

Fantastic. Now can you quote the part of the document where the FBI confirms this information as factual?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by wasco2
I just want to go on record as saying there will be no disclosure because there is nothing to disclose. FedGov has a slightly different data set than civilians due to military ufo reports but those reports are just as ambiguous and inconclusive as virtually every civilian sighting. They don't know any more than we do, there's nothing to disclose. As much as it pains me to say it after 40 years reading about ufo reports and investigating some I suspect there is nothing to know.

Yea right

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by WingedBull

It is listed under Unexplained Phenomena, that is a fact. It if had been a proven hoax it would be under something else. It is officially unexplained.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by shatter

I believe the probability there are intelligent aliens out there is near 1. I believe the probability they are coming here is near 0. See how it's entirely possible to believe in the probability of aliens and not believe they are coming here in UFOs? Ok, maybe you don't but most rational thinking people have no trouble seeing it at all.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by uncuuncu

Originally posted by wasco2
I just want to go on record as saying there will be no disclosure because there is nothing to disclose. FedGov has a slightly different data set than civilians due to military ufo reports but those reports are just as ambiguous and inconclusive as virtually every civilian sighting. They don't know any more than we do, there's nothing to disclose. As much as it pains me to say it after 40 years reading about ufo reports and investigating some I suspect there is nothing to know.

Yea right

I'm with you mate

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Unexplained doesn't necessarily carry all the baggage we'd like it to. It seems to me that this document is pretty clearly a testimony from an anonymous informant, and because of that, it shouldn't really carry as much relevance as it's portrayed.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by uncuuncu
Yea right

I know, right? After sixty years of turning up empty-handed, of not being any closer to "the truth" than we were decades ago, it's obviously ridiculous to think that the government may not know anything more than we do. Roll eyes, indeed!

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Its just amazing to me how many people post a response to an OP without reading the other responses first. This is NOT NEW INFO...
Hence it cant be a veiled attempt at disclosure. I'd like nothing more than tptb coming clean, but people are grasping at straws......again,.........and again....

The truth IS out there but dont expect it to be spoon fed to you...

And this is the 6th(?) post on this subject....
edit on 11-4-2011 by Toxicsurf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide
It is listed under Unexplained Phenomena, that is a fact. It if had been a proven hoax it would be under something else. It is officially unexplained.

Again, can you point to the place in the document where the FBI confirms the information?

Would it be the point where it is explicit the information is third-hand? Or is it at the point where the special agent receiving the information decides it was not worth a follow-up?

Nothing in the document say it was "officially unexplained". It is simply listed under "unexplained phenomena" on the website for public consumption. Unless, that is, you actually believe that the FBI has an official category called "Hot Topics".
edit on 11-4-2011 by WingedBull because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

reply to post by Toxicsurf

The only new thing is CONFIRMATION of aliens landing at roswell by the FBI......
edit on 11-4-2011 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

No confirmation... only acknowledgment that someone told a field agent that he had seen spaceships being collected. The field agent then made a rapport.... the document is a 2nd or 3rd hand account.

It would be like you telling me you saw a dog talking and I called the local paper who then wrote an article about it. Does that make.what you told me true? Or do you just want it to be true?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by flice
No confirmation... only acknowledgment that someone told a field agent that he had seen spaceships being collected. The field agent then made a rapport.... the document is a 2nd or 3rd hand account.

Objective reading comprehension is something sorely lacking among UFO believers.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

We're getting there, ramey memo added onto the mountain of existing evidence and witness testimony, i think we're getting there mate.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

We're getting there, ramey memo added onto the mountain of existing evidence and witness testimony, i think we're getting there mate.

Right...would you care to go back and answers the questions?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Give a minute buddy.

cheers

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Can't happen.
check here, look inside page 1

The high priests of this occult knowledge are the elite owners of the

It's all sewed up and forever will be.
Find out by some other means because the knowledge Tesla discovered for us
will not be spoon fed to us like babies and school children.

It's all true what Tesla said about science and the natural world.
50x the speed of light particles and cosmic radiation to fry space travelers
without 36" of lead protection and making space rigid for his airship.

What we are not told is not told on purpose.
And there is a lot to find out.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by uncuuncu

they know more than e do however nnot as much as we give them credit for

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by annella

Just to clarify...when Miss Kelly says "I am not saying that this is definitely a hoax" mean that this is not confirmed as a hoax?

As to the subject of disclosure I think the OP is dead on...as for an official governmental disclosue...certainly not by the US government or by any of their so called allies.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terrorist

Unexplained doesn't necessarily carry all the baggage we'd like it to. It seems to me that this document is pretty clearly a testimony from an anonymous informant, and because of that, it shouldn't really carry as much relevance as it's portrayed.

But SURELY if the FBI, after 60yrs, could easily debunk this 'account', they would have.

This information is on their official website, afterall

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull

Again, can you point to the place in the document where the FBI confirms the information?

Would it be the point where it is explicit the information is third-hand? Or is it at the point where the special agent receiving the information decides it was not worth a follow-up?

Nothing in the document say it was "officially unexplained". It is simply listed under "unexplained phenomena" on the website for public consumption. Unless, that is, you actually believe that the FBI has an official category called "Hot Topics".
edit on 11-4-2011 by WingedBull because: (no reason given)

Anyway, I would imagine that would be another document not yet released as far as confirming the information, third hand may be all well and true in this case, although when it comes to this document in context it's actually well worth a follow up, the context being the MANY other witness testimonies including high ranking military and so forth. If the specific agent involved was maybe ordered not to follow up the case, or whether they did follow it up as would appear in many of the testimonies is not the issue really because we don't have a document pertaining to that effect (other than blue book and majestic 12 which are also in the archives). Im a little tired so you must forgive me f i take a little while here

Look at it in context and you can see the importance of not only the document but the online publication of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join