It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure is coming people....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

S & F

I agree...I was also shocked at the fact that this recent PUBLIC news is not being blasted on every channel... after all, these are the FBI documents confirming Roswell....

I actually think this 'leak' was a deliberate attempt, to warm the American public to the idea that they 'officially' exist...
edit on 11-4-2011 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I think you're right! Today when I went in to Yahoo home page to get my email - I always note the series of headlines that Yahoo posts - usually 7 or 8 headlines. There in the middle of the Yahoo home page was an excerpt from the Vault about the Roswell investigation. Right there front and center was the copy of the page describing the 50 foot disc shaped object with 3 small occupants - each about 3 feet tall. I thought by some bizzare computer error - my ATS story that I had just read had somehow overlaid Yahoo home page. I thought I really screwed up my computer this time! But NO!!! It was right there in the open. they ARE GETTING US READY FOR THE TRUTH - little by little!!!!

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide
reply to post by Toxicsurf

The only new thing is CONFIRMATION of aliens landing at roswell by the FBI......
edit on 11-4-2011 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

Oh now they landed as opposed to crashed. Is this because it just dosn't sound plausible, for these guys to
surf the light years it taks to get here.? And then crash into the planet like a group of drunk teenagers, out joy riding in mom and pops escalade?

edit on 11-4-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie

S & F

I agree...I was also shocked at the recent PUBLIC news by MSM about the FBI documents confirming Roswell....

I actually think this 'leak' was a deliberate attempt, to warm the American public to the idea that they 'officially' exist...

partly censored FBI document of 22 March 1950 shows that a story very similar to the one told by Fick was also in circulation in Washington, DC. A one-page report from the FBI Special Agent-in-Charge at Washington, Guy Hottel, to J Edgar Hoover, reveals that:

Some interesting reading here concerning the validity of Guy Hottels report re the 3 x 3ft bodies etc....
Source and story of Aztec Case and Guy Hottel
edit on 11-4-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-4-2011 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I completely agree that it will happen in drips and drabs, wasn't actually aware that the vault had been open previously, but as I said earlier I feel it is another step towards disclosure and it is now making it into the papers in a bigger way and that is incredibly exciting.

In regards to trusting the government and so forth, I believe that they're aware that if confirmation of roswell breaks out in a big way from another government or from future leaked documents that people would be rather upset at their government, they're concerned about this, so they cover their bottoms so to speak. I am aware that this could in the future be used as some kind of false flag event and many people think it has to do with weapon-sing space, I personally am not sure, but I do know that it's very exciting when there are lines in the paper that read CONSPIRACY THEORISTS PROVEN RIGHT IN ROSWELL CASE.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

HA!

If you had read the memo or the papers you would have noticed that it said "due to the fact that the government has a very high-powered radar set-up in that area and it is believed the radar interferes with the controlling mechanism of the saucers"

Nice one..

link   

I read through a lot of the "project Blue Book" pages but I need to go to sleep now, the last paragraphs on pages 8 and 9 are very interesting to say the least.

link   

Originally posted by galacticgirl
I think you're right! Today when I went in to Yahoo home page to get my email - I always note the series of headlines that Yahoo posts - usually 7 or 8 headlines. There in the middle of the Yahoo home page was an excerpt from the Vault about the Roswell investigation. Right there front and center was the copy of the page describing the 50 foot disc shaped object with 3 small occupants - each about 3 feet tall. I thought by some bizzare computer error - my ATS story that I had just read had somehow overlaid Yahoo home page. I thought I really screwed up my computer this time! But NO!!! It was right there in the open. they ARE GETTING US READY FOR THE TRUTH - little by little!!!!

Same here!!

I had already saw it here on ATS, then saw it when I opened my Yahoo news....

I got excited

Yep, a big "I TOLD YOU SO" will be in order fairly soon.....
edit on 11-4-2011 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Cheers mate! Absolutely and nicely put.

edit on 11-4-2011 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

According to the International Business Times, the Hottel memo is based on a hoax and has been available to the public for several years.

But in fact the infamous memo has been making the rounds for several years. (It was never classified). The "vault" is simply a newer system put in place by the FBI over the past week to make accessing documents easier.

Not only is the information not first-hand and far removed from New Mexico, it is connected to a 60-year-old hoax that resulted in a conviction for fraud.

FBI "Hottel Memo" Reveals UFO Hoax

I wouldn't get my hopes up for any kind of official disclosure occurring in the near future. In my opinion, the government won't disclose anything they know about this subject until they're forced to do so, i.e. when the aliens themselves finally make the decision to reveal their presence to the entire world.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I would love to see disclosure. But the fact is that the files you speak of are just written reports Of events Relayed to higher offices within the government. So just because a report speaks of aliens or craft that was recovered, Doesnt make them true. Let me give an example.

Example - It is early 40's and i am working on my farm. I look up to see a craft crashing to the earth. I am the first person on the scene and i find some pieces of this craft and the properties and looks are of unknown origin to me. It also displays caracteristics that cant be explained in my mind.

Then some military show up and seize the area. They Question everyone about what they saw.But i was smart i went to the newspaper and reported a U.F.O. I even told the world about the strange things i saw. It must be alien, Right?

So an F.B.I. Field agent goes out and interviews me. I tell him what i seen and he reports My story in a report. Then that report is Checked out and then a determination is made on the matter. Most papers will Say "BOGUS"
On them.

So That being said, Then people say But MJ 12 Or whatever other name we are speaking of Is real. Yes, You are correct. It is the function of them that is in question Not their existence.

Am i saying these documents are all bogus? No, not at all. What i am saying is you have to know why it was written and And who told the original story. I dont believe we will ever see a document come out That gives us any answers.

Our biggest struggle in life will be Our drastic diffences In how we percieve things. Something to think about everytime you look at a picture of a supposed flying saucer and there are 20 pages of people Debating what it is. We cannot all percieve things the same.
edit on 11-4-2011 by russ1969 because: fixing bad spelling.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

New Zealand, Britain, and now the US. I for one and a little shocked as to the lack of attention being payed to the FBI VAULT of files recently released, among them are some MJ 12 stuff, and as some people on here know files that verify THE ROSWELL case.

I tried searching for MJ 12, but I think I got more 12 than MJ 12 out of my search.
Got a link?

As for there being a lack of attention to the FBI Vault I beg to differ. I've seen at least 5 threads and there's probably more.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
The authenticity of the claims depends on whether the informant, whose name is censored, was telling the truth. I don't mean to be a naysayer, because I, as much as anyone, want benevolent ETI to visit Earth. We need to be objective here, nonetheless.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Torgo

Don't know about this, possible disinfo? Could be an attack from the other side...? I don't know but I think the world would be need a little bit more warming up before they are confronted with large fleets of flying saucers landing in the cities, they would want to benefit from disclosure in some way but that could be dodging the public scrutiny they will endure when more files are inevitably released in the future by other governments or individuals.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

reply to post by randyvs

HA!

If you had read the memo or the papers you would have noticed that it said "due to the fact that the government has a very high-powered radar set-up in that area and it is believed the radar interferes with the controlling mechanism of the saucers"

Nice one..

Ha!

I read it before this thread was even a lightbulb in your head. Couple days back to be exact.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Torgo

I posted a link to the hoax story above and also at another thread on Guy Hottel and his claims but it seems people dont want to even read it...lol. Oh well.
I am a believer but something does not quite ring true with that story. IMO.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazyGuy

I tried searching for MJ 12, but I think I got more 12 than MJ 12 out of my search.
Got a link?

As for there being a lack of attention to the FBI Vault I beg to differ. I've seen at least 5 threads and there's probably more.

Yes and I'm just wondering why people are not more excited about this on here, maybe because when people talk about this issue it makes some uncomfortable and they retract into defensive mode and attack the issue, and the people who try to make this a reality for others.

vault.fbi.gov...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Does anyone actually believe that a disclosure,if we get one,will be the one we want or the whole truth?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Ouch... I'm not so convinced about the hoaxing, there are people who do not want this stuff to become a more public phenomenon and its very easy to just get a few people calling HOAX out there and basically discredit the issue.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Here is a video posted today re the involvement of a Silas Newton and some guy called Scully ..lol....who are also implicated as being part of the Guy Hottel story re the 3 alien bodies etc. And many reports say it is a hoax.
I wish it wasn't the case, but something smells!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join