It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure is coming people....

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
There might be a staged alien attack, so we will all have trust in the government again.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seanwalsh
There might be a staged alien attack, so we will all have trust in the government again.

Of course this would make the most sense.

But ummmm I do, have one question, how can a "staged alien attack" take place, if the big bad government wont disclose the cover-up first?

Oh dear...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
^^^ I agree....

There isn't going to be any BS staged alien event or some hologram. Humans may be dumb but we aren't that dumb.
It's almost like the whole "project blue beam" crap was invented to give people that sense of security because they are in denial about ET's presence on our planet.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
If they keep digging into this subject... there might be disclosure:

"CIA Cover-Up Alleged in JFK's 'Secret UFO Inquiry"
www.foxnews.com.../fxn.w

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Fake Alien Invasion Decoded - The Last Card

Can someone help me get the word out? I am the one who did the video decoding comet elenin... Youtube will not allow me to publish this video... I have it you can download at:

ge.tt...

Or if dailymotion.com will ever finish publishing you can watch it here... Peace! Spread the word!!!

www.dailymotion.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Larryman

Great post, The UFOs on MSM are opening the whole can of worms. And watch I would bet in he next few years if Bush and Chaney are still alive they will be charged with war crimes. I wonder what has caused the media to turn an about face. Tom Brokaw said a few nights ago that he believes in UFO and the news women with him said she did to. Also in the FBI Vault, in the Robert Kennedy, murder, that they threw away, door panel and pieces of wall with bullet holes in them, threw away a gun said to have been used in a crime. [what gun was that] , Even the bullet fragments were switched. Serihan, had absolutely no memory of the whole night at all, and that was proven. The Vault is turning into Pandora's Box.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

I must say thank you so much for all of your great input into the thread, you've been a real help around here and your posts have been great. Happy Easter!

(just got back from a while away so I need to read over the last few pages and get back. Cheers!)
edit on 27-4-2011 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

SETI is joining in Disclosure, That is why they are closing up shop. These were just posted a few hours ago.

Here are just the first 2 parts.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

Right now i can't watch any videos as im limited, What is going on in them? I'm convinced through all the reading ive been doing that it is happening, not a disclosure from Et's per se, but rather minor disclosures from the government about their knowledge of ET's and ufo's. By the way friend, i saw something VERY special things in the skies while on holiday recently, only a few days ago, wow.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

Oh, you have got to tell me now. Details!! The videos are really about some old cases, proof of some and some hoaxed, Seti is closing up shop, and since the Secret Message papers released more and more agencies are disclosing. Hope you had a good Holiday.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
In my opinion, i think disclosure will be here soon.
Its not the mid 1900's anymore, governments can't keep making excuses when every single person has a camera/phone with camera in it haha.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
This is why I believe that TPTB are hiding this from us.

TPTB are actual aliens and all the UFOs are actually relatives of TPTB visiting.

If not why would they keep aliens and UFOs secret from us?

They are planning something and no one knows what.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jamesprototype
In my opinion, i think disclosure will be here soon.
Its not the mid 1900's anymore, governments can't keep making excuses when every single person has a camera/phone with camera in it haha.

Yea ok.....

From CBS news back in 2010:

(AP) The number of mobile phone subscriptions worldwide has reached 4.6 billion and is expected to increase to five billion this year,

The above from this article yet not a SINGLE conclusive piece of evidence from those 4.6 billion subscribers worldwide of the "aliens" amongst us....yea I'm SURE they're all in on the conspiracy and they're all missing what's in plain sight....

Mathematics suggests otherwise.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
DISCLOSURE is March 15 2020...so, don't worry about it until then.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
2008 called, they want their thread title back.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by splint

That's actually quite funny, made me laugh anyway. I know that this may seem old on ats, but these subjects are forever evolving, and i believe that very soon governments will acknowledge the alien presence

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheManIlluminati
DISCLOSURE is March 15 2020...so, don't worry about it until then.

Just making fun.. or can you back this up ?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

I was actually going to ask but I thought it may be a piss take. Whats so special about that date? and where is the info coming from???

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
How could anyone possibly know what's going to happen in march 2020? Seriously..

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I also am shocked, but in a different way: I am shocked by the lack of attention given to the reality of Project Blue Beam and HAARP's "Black Ops" . Example: In March 2011, a new HAARP facility in Norway was identified (thereby confirming certain people's suspicions that the Blue Spiral over Norway was not in fact "alien" or part of the supposed "shift into a new dimension"), yet how many people, even on ATS here, even talked about this (now confirmed) fact? I am not sure PBB is completely, all the way in effect, but I do know that something nefarious is going on. I have kept up-to-date via this guy's blog. He just posted on the HAARP facility in Norway. Why don't people seem to care ? Until I know for sure otherwise, we only have this one planet to live on, love, and take care of - including animals, plants - ALL life on this planet. How can people be so passive when there are now 30 suspected HAARP facilities around the world, and verification that ELF waves are capable of causing natural catastrophes (earth, weather, etc)? Sorry if I seem frustrated and like I am "ranting" but I am really confused. Who is talking about this on ATS? What forum should I go to? Thanks - Ande

thetruthabout1111awakeningcode.blogspot.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join