It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time will show what they did to us!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Many occult teachings which have been passed down to us since the dawn of man states that there was a time on this Earth when there was one language spoken by all. In those days not only could a man communicate with others from distant lands but he had the ability to communicate with animals. It is said that Adam could communicate with the beasts.

“And the whole earth was of one language, and of one speech. And it came to pass, as they journeyed from the east, that they found a plain in the land of Shinar; and they dwelt there”

(Genesis 11:1-2).

In the bible we are told how this came to an end, its called the confusion of tongs and it took place at the tower of Babel.

In short the story is this, humans knew that the “gods” were planning to wipe them out by creating a flood. To prevent this the humans decided to build a structure referred to as the tower of Babel so that they could ascend into the heavens. Basically it was a structure which housed a great vimana (a flying craft).

“And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth”

(Genesis 11:4).

When the gods seen that humans were capable of such things they realised a stop had to be put to it.

“And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded. And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do”

(Genesis 11:5-6).

The gods came up with a cunning plan to put an end to this technological development.

“Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another's speech”

(Genesis 11:7).

“So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city. Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the LORD scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth”

(Genesis 11:8-9).

It is said that speech or language was invented at the tower of Babel, to be more precise speech was invented after the incident which took place at the tower.

How could the gods so abruptly prevent humans from communicating with each other, is it possible that at one moment someone is speaking one language and suddenly starts to speak a completely new language?
In effect what happened is this. Humans before they were attacked by the “gods” had telepathic abilities. Humans in those times never spoke using their mouth.
Much in the same way we can jam a radar or jam a radio receiver by broadcasting a jamming signal the gods did that to humans on a psychic level, it was a psychic attack.

Humans suddenly found themselves unable to communicate to each other. Over time humans lost their telepathic ability’s and had to invent speech and thus the gods divided us and caused difference among us.

Basically humans have been raped on a physical (DNA manipulation) and a Psychic level by the “gods”, the gods really are jealous vengeful creatures!

edit on 11-4-2011 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

S and F

Thanks a ton for this interpretation. This is why I want to go back and read the Old and New Testaments with a modern perspective
edit on 11-4-2011 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Go read up on Nimrod and Babylon to discover why this happened. Nimrod incidentally is the reason why pagan holidays like Easter and Christmas exist.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Since I've had enough info to reason it out this has been my interpretation as well. Maybe not the vimana and flood part, but definitely the telepathic communication part.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS

Humans suddenly found themselves unable to communicate to each other. Over time humans lost their telepathic ability’s and had to invent speech and thus the gods divided us and caused difference among us.

Basically humans have been raped on a physical (DNA manipulation) and a Psychic level by the “gods”, the gods really a jealous vengeful creatures!

edit on 11-4-2011 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

I agree
It could be than our gods doesnt wish the human race brotherhood and respect between us? divide and conquer?
could be this has been the trend when the mankind found a way to follow a better evoluting soul path? Gods conspiracy?

Then the god in the bible belongs to these gods? i am not saying god is evil ! I am saying maybe the "god" than created the human race is not a god... its maybe an advanced being and the concept of us seeing him as god was buyed from our ignorance.

nice post LUXUS

edit on 11-4-2011 by zaper because: typo

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

“And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded. And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do”
reply to post by LUXUS

So much for the whole free will thing heh? This passage really does imply to me that the God or Gods were not gods at all.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

So much for the whole free will thing heh? This passage really does imply to me that the God or Gods were not gods at all.

Important to differentiate. God, the creator of all imbued us with free will. The "gods" of antiquity (Atlantean or ET) often likely acted out of selfishness. In my way of understanding things, much of what religion understands as God are really gods, but that doesn't preclude the existence of a Creator.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
reply to post by bluemooone2

Important to differentiate. God, the creator of all imbued us with free will. The "gods" of antiquity (Atlantean or ET) often likely acted out of selfishness. In my way of understanding things, much of what religion understands as God are really gods, but that doesn't preclude the existence of a Creator.

Indeed. The God of the new testament is ok with me. (That sounds kinda self centered , but you know what I mean )

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
who wants to talk to the beasts?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Nimrod was known in Egypt as Osiris

Two key figures in the origin of Christmas are Nimrod, a great grandson of Noah, and his mother and wife, Semiramis, also known as Ishtar and Isis. Nimrod, known in Egypt as Osiris, was the founder of the first world empire at Babel, later known as Babylon (Genesis 10:8-12; 11:1-9). From ancient sources such as the "Epic of Gilgamesh" and records unearthed by archeologists from long-ruined Mesopotamian and Egyptian cities, we can reconstruct subsequent events

www.bibletools.org...

The device Nimrod was constructing was called a "Ta-Wer" later called the tower of babel. The Ta-Wer was a stairway to the heavens, a "celestial boat" Known as a Vimana in India.

aurora-dawn.com...

edit on 12-4-2011 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
divide and conquer way back in the days

new topics

top topics

join