It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal Ouija Experiment Failed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Well i basically tried everything u guys suggested...
i'm 16 and my 15 year old friend went in front of my school to try the ouija We lit two candles and everything...nothing happened. We tried many times

Then we went to the graveyard and waited for another friend to come...i wanted the two girls to do it because i figured it wasnt attracted to me....so they did it and nothing happens...

Then i suggested going to the place where all the mothers that died giving birth and doing a seance/ouija there...

So we sit down, light the candles and hold hands...then we ask if there was a spirit there, to talk to us by using the candle (getting bigger means yes, getting smaller means no)....to be sure that someone was there we asked it to blow out the candle but it didnt...

So we decided to just go , and when we stood up, my friend was sitting on a candle ... the exact same size, and everything (except the color). We just thought it was a coincidence but then what are the odds of someone else doing a seance at that spot, with the exact same kind of candle?
Does anybody see this as just a coincidence or more?

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I really don't think this wasn't coincidence. Truthfully, when experimenting with quija or 'what-have-you' you are dealing with things that are very diffrent from our physical world. The effects aren't always what you expect.

I wanted to ask you this. Did you feel (as in: non existent wind, pressure, cool or cold, etc.) anything when you did the experiement? Check with your friend. Did you use a home made board?

LO

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheaisdumb
So we decided to just go , and when we stood up, my friend was sitting on a candle ... the exact same size, and everything (except the color). We just thought it was a coincidence but then what are the odds of someone else doing a seance at that spot, with the exact same kind of candle?
Does anybody see this as just a coincidence or more?

What colour was the candle, your and the one you found?

Who knows this might be significant.

LO

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I bought one of these from america at one point, it was the same type/style as the one in that damn film The Exorcist
I never did try and use it seriously, I did one time but gave up pretty quick, mainly because part of me didn't want the planchette to move, heh

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   
It won't work anywhere. The pieces are moved across the board only when users who believe in them think this actually works and are therefore suggestible personalities. You can move an optical computer mouse the same way if you really believe spirits are doing it.

For anyone who know it's all a crock, the pieces just set there doing nothing.

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   
They work just fine with one person. Speaking from experience I have had multiple sessions on my own with an Ouija Board. I can't describe why or how it worked with just me but it did.

I made sure I was very relaxed and did my best to clear my mind before I placed my hands on the eye piece. I would take many a deep breaths and would release the air slowly. After I felt relaxed enough I would place my hands on the eye piece very lightly and ask a simple question. 9 times out of ten the eye piece would fly across the board with blazing speeds. I would ask very simple questions like is there anyone here? Where are you? Who are you? Can you see me? Things of that nature.

Also, my environment was nothing special. No candles or special light. Just me sitting cross legged on my bed with the overhead room light on. It was quiet though. No raid or TV. Just me and my oujia board.

Beats me how it works but trust me when I say they do work with or without someone.

I will get another board when the time is right and I will experiment a little more to see what I can find. Maybe this time I will ask some questions that have real meaning and can help me resolve the over abundance of unanswered questions I have had for so many years.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Boards and Tarot cards are all the same, just a nexus or way to focus your mind to allow other earthly beings to take notice and interact with you. The problem of course is that you dont know what these spirits might do and most if not all of them dont have your best interests at heart. Prayer and meditation also work in this way. The more powerful the spirit the worse it can get. Christian prayer does seem to remove the influence of spirits like this when backed by true faith.

- Was

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyOrchid

What colour was the candle, your and the one you found?

Who knows this might be significant.

LO

the one we used was purple and we found a red one

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Ouija is fairly unreliable, but hard to believe it didn't work for you, even alone. It works perfectly well alone, the reason you want another there though, is in the extreme case of possesion, (the other can bring you back to reality...this is usually only a risk with repeated sessions contacting the same entity)

My mother can take a pen and allow her spirit guide write through it. Freakiest thing I have ever seen.

It's called Automatic Writing, and is MUCH more reliable than Ouija. Same risks though...as I know from a personal experience, and haven't done it much since.

The BIGGEST risk in using such methods is repeated use over a short amount of time. This seems to establish a more permanent, and easier to locate "portal" between them and us. At first, you'll get great insight and info, but eventually you'll notice a change in the attitude, etc. and see deceit and even trickery....and lies, and that's when it gets scary.

You're best bet is to use it sparingly and not in successive days, etc.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Just wanted to let you know you can tell people until you are blue in the face about the dangers & they still won't listen. I guess some need to learn the hard way. In fact some people are already "possessed" in a matter of speaking & don't even realize it. It's sheer stupidity.

Anyways, I have so little time. I meant to post an interesting prediction but I see that's forbidden now.

Things keep changing around here.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Questor
Just wanted to let you know you can tell people until you are blue in the face about the dangers & they still won't listen. I guess some need to learn the hard way.

It never stops those of us who KNOW the dangers from telling others.

(Starting to go a little blue)

So please, Radardog- and any others out there, be careful- there are many better/easier ways to experiment.

LO

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Well, I learned the hard way...mostly in just getting creeped out...

Anyways, I have so little time. I meant to post an interesting prediction but I see that's forbidden now.

Don't blame me
Had nothing to do with it.... Heck, just got assigned to it not too long ago...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join