It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Court won't lift stay on Arizona immigration law!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

PHOENIX – A federal appeals court on Monday refused to lift a stay blocking major parts of Arizona's immigration law from taking effect and said the federal government is likely to be able to prove the controversial law is unconstitutional.

Illegal immigration is one thing that really makes me mad. First of all, people come here illegally. Second of all, they take our jobs. Third of all, it causes problems within certain companies that have hired illegal immigrants.

If your going to come over here please just do it the right way. You and everyone else will be much happier. you come over illegally and get arrested and end up screwing your life. Besides, ITS ILLEGAL. Stop breaking the law and if you would like to live and work here get a work visa or become an American citizen.

I think that state law enforcement should be able to deal with immigration laws instead of federal government dealing with it.

The feds say this law violates the constitution because the state government is not allowed to deal with immigration laws.

THE SOURCE

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
1.They came here illegally.
2. They take your jobs.

Lets start there.

Illegally? Once you've labeled a living thing illegal, everything goes my friend. (Holocaust Jews anyone?)

They take your jobs? At our current rate, there will be no jobs by 25 years. Are you going to label machines illegal as well? No, your going to make a new system in which machines can do all the work for you, whilst you distribute all resources to everyone BECAUSE THEY HAVE A RIGHT TO LIVE.

"Competition is good" only until people start to starve to death.

We have on big @$# storm. And your solutions will only make it worse. We can spend 10.5 billion annually (California) to tackle Immigration like savages, or we could spend 10.5 billion annually ensuring each of those immigrants have a place to live. And guess what? We will have billions left over to do with whatever.

Math, common sense, and critical thinking says "Let them come".
edit on 11-4-2011 by gandhi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
That's the 9th Circuit , the most liberal activist court in the land . They've never worried about the Constitution on any issue . They just make it up as they go and their rulings have been overturned many times by the Supreme Court but it often takes years to get there and the damage is done .

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

Illegally? Once you've labeled a living thing illegal, everything goes my friend. (Holocaust Jews anyone?)

did you seriously just compare illegal aliens to the jews and the holocaust...........seriously?

Its people who think like this that are the bane of the system..................

Judging by the above quote from you, ill trust my own common sense thanks

They ARE illegal............they are here ILLEGALLY..............that doesnt make them holocaust jews.......that makes them ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS...........

Just..........WOW
edit on 11-4-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
What? Do you think the Mexican border patrol aka miitary wouldnt shoot at illegal immigrants crossing into their land?
edit on 05/24/2010 by FrancoUn-American because: www

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The Arizona law is BS it's profiling. If they want to invade a country because their treating their people like crap they should start with Mexico, improve Mexico, and drag corporations back to the U.S.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi
2. They take your jobs.

Lets start there.

They take your jobs? At our current rate, there will be no jobs by 25 years. Are you going to label machines illegal as well? No, your going to make a new system in which machines can do all the work for you, whilst you distribute all resources to everyone BECAUSE THEY HAVE A RIGHT TO LIVE.

We have on big @$# storm. And your solutions will only make it worse. We can spend 10.5 billion annually (California) to tackle Immigration like savages, or we could spend 10.5 billion annually ensuring each of those immigrants have a place to live. And guess what? We will have billions left over to do with whatever.

umm I am going to say nothing to you except a few thing because I am denying my own ignorance right now.

Dont ever compare an ILLEGAL ALIEN to a holocaust Jew. what gives you that right?

math has nothing to do with it. They are here ILLEGALLY. Thats why they are called ILLEGAL ALIENS.

why would you ever want to give someone a place to live when they are here ILLEGALLY?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by kid_cudi

makes me mad too man in my opinion state rights should trump federal especially when there is noone else to enforce their own lands meaning the border.

the law is the law someone who comes here legally has my blessings someone who comes here and BREAKS the law are ILLEGAL and has my contempt.

end of discussion for those who have problems with it we have laws in this country end of story no man is above the law legal or illegal

edit on 11-4-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Exactly! come here legally and its okay with me. Come here ILLEGALLY and ill do everything i can to make sure your sent back to your country and never come here again.

Like I said! Do not come here illegally and take our jobs and money when we work da*m hard for our money and the things that we have.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

If Arizona really had the balls to do what they say.. they'd tell the Federal Court to !@! off and carry on with the law anyways.

God forbid someone stand up to the Courts...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
nearly 20 million persons illegally in the U.S. that is freaking ridiculous.

Also when someone comes here illegally there is issues that we are concerned about.

#1 Terrorist Threat
#2 Economic Burden
#3 Overcrowding in certain areas
#4 loss of jobs for US citizens

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fa52af79f271.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Welcome to Boiled Frog Topia

edit on 11-4-2011 by RRokkyy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by kid_cudi
nearly 20 million persons illegally in the U.S. that is freaking ridiculous.

Also when someone comes here illegally there is issues that we are concerned about.

#1 Terrorist Threat
#2 Economic Burden
#3 Overcrowding in certain areas
#4 loss of jobs for US citizens

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fa52af79f271.jpg[/atsimg]

So your not concerned about the 120 children 2 immigrants will produce in 80 years.
20 million will produce 1.2 billion in 80 years.
Dude you living in Boiled Frog Topia

edit on 11-4-2011 by RRokkyy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by RRokkyy

your post made absolutely no sense! and what are you talking about? I already stated how i feel about illegal immigrants. And those 20 million people are the ones that are already here. you are making no sense, did you read anyones posts? We are talking about arizona and illegal immigrants and you post a frog boiling in a pot. then you ask me if I am concerned with the 20 million. I have already stated my opinions about the question you asked, you need to read more

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I can't find the thread...I am terrible at the search feature....but I wish I could find it..

They mexican drug cartel leader made the top 40 ...of the most powerfull leaders in the world...of course it was debateable, but it was a reliable source if I remember right....wish I could find it...sorry..

With as many illegals that are already in the US boarder, its kinda like trying to unscramble an egg...its too late IMO...if enforcement was implimented at this point..."revolution" would take on an entirely new meaning..

But yes in short, I'm not agaist legal immigration...the illegals...I just can't comment, but I know its too late to fix...again IMHO.....sad that by technical and military terms, we the USA are getting invaded, but nevfermind that, lets worry about our relations in the middle east...'

end of rant...sorry....I said nothing with any desire to be personal or insulting to anyone.......if I did offend anyone I'm sorry!!

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
April 1, 2011

JW Sues DHS — Twice! — for Records Detailing Obama “Stealth Amnesty” Plan

"As you know if you’ve been reading this space for some time, the Obama administration has been heavily criticized for its alleged plan to bypass Congress and enact “stealth amnesty” by executive fiat. In fact, in June 2010, the press uncovered a U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service “draft” memo that outlined a variety of ways to grant legalization to illegal aliens without going through Congress. A couple of months later we learned this “stealth amnesty” plan was not a theoretical exercise. It was already in full operation."

"According to the August 24, 2010, edition of The Houston Chronicle: “The Department of Homeland Security is systematically reviewing thousands of pending immigration cases and moving to dismiss those filed against suspected illegal immigrants who have no serious criminal records…Culling the immigration court system dockets of noncriminals started in earnest in Houston about a month ago and has stunned local immigration attorneys, who have reported coming to court anticipating clients’ deportations only to learn that the government was dismissing the cases.”

Is it any wonder why we are being invaded with vast amounts of illegal immigrants? Clearly, Obama wants them here. It doesn't matter to him that millions of our people are without jobs or a way to provide for their families.

www.judicialwatch.org...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi
2. They take your jobs.

Lets start there.

Yes they take our jobs. Recently ICE has deported thousands of illegals from companies who hired them illegally. Guess what? Thousands of American citizens are now holding those positions!

To compare the holocaust and jews to this is ignorant at best.

Illegals have displaced law abiding citizens, but you don't care about their lives and survival now do you?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Reply to post by gandhi

Go to Mexico and spout that off.

See where it gets you

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Mexico wont do a snipping thing if i go there and spout this off. You know why? because we have a right to to say whatever we want to them when their PEOPLE are coming into our COUNTRY ILLEGALLY.

You dont get it do you? Maybe you need to be fired and an illegal alien can take your job. I lost my job to an illegal alien because my boss didnt want to pay me anymore. he wanted to pay someone dirt cheap.

So go on and rant about what mexico will do to me if i tell them what im thinking. I dont give a flying snip about what they would do.

as a matter of fact we should invade mexico illegally and start a factory that has machines that do everything and puts all of them out of business. thats what i want to do. You have no idea how mad i am right now because of the fact that they think its okay to be here illegally. ITS NOT, IT IS ILLEGAL. and as for your ignorance im gunna ignore it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join