It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan to Reportedly Raise Nuclear Alert to Highest Level

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Japan to Reportedly Raise Nuclear Alert to Highest Level

www.foxnews.com

TOKYO – Reports: Japan decides to raise nuclear crisis alert level to 7, highest, equal to Chernobyl.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Reports: Japan decides to raise nuclear crisis alert level to 7, highest, equal to Chernobyl

Just crossing the wire...

I think it just hit the fan.....

What does this mean in terms of overall fallout for the population of earth?

MORE INFO: CBS

~Namaste

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 11-4-2011 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I blame Nuclear Energy.

And considering how widespread the fallout appears to be, wouldn't this crisis affect a wider area than that of Chernobyl? Thus making it worse?
edit on 11-4-2011 by RenegadeScholar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by RenegadeScholar

I blame man thinking he is smarter than Nature and its Creator.

We are victims of our own doing.

~Namaste

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne
reply to post by RenegadeScholar

I blame man thinking he is smarter than Nature and its Creator.

We are victims of our own doing.

~Namaste

Not my Fawking idea

Goes to show, this idea of freedom we got here

You are free to take it

idiots, all for a buck
edit on 11-4-2011 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-4-2011 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Already on Wiki, wow that was fast!

en.wikipedia.org...

~Namaste

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
True or Not? You Decide .....

From ZSLivingston, whose essays appear on Educate-Yourself web site.

THERE IS NO MELTDOWN!!

The helicopter photograph of the zirconium alloy uranium fuel rod storage racks show no fuel rods. The racks are empty. The racks and the crane on top of the racks is not burnt or melted. If the rods had remained in the nuclear core without coolant there would have been a meltdown and there would have been a plume of steam and smoke as the uranium melted through the bottom of the containment building into the water table below. The plume of steam and smoke would have been the most photographed event ever. If the fuel rods were in the racks when the bomb went off they would have been molten pile of sticks when the water level was allowed to drop. There is no plume of steam and smoke.There were no fuel rods in the core. There were no old fuel rods in storage in the building.

All the experts probably knew there was no uranium in the building as soon as the photograph was released. They are part of the psy-op. Jeff Rense is part of the psy-op. Stephen Lendman is part of the psy-op.

The sixty men at the plant knew there was no danger other than the fallout of the nuclear devise which blew the roof off reactor number 3. It is possible the US Navy helicopter which tried to add water to the storage tank may have dropped the radioactive water later detected on the site.

The MOX fuel fast breeder story placed on reactor number 3 was a lie too. Japan does not have a nuclear weapons program. The plutonium detected was from the small nuke bomb planted in the building.

The radio-active seawater is due to the bombs used to create some of the earthquakes and the tsunami. There could have been canisters of radio-active materials dumped near the shore.

Somebody with the Tokyo Power company or the Japanese government ordered the pulling of the fuel rods possibly in 2010 when the Bonin Islands 1200 kilometres south of Tokyo were hit with clusters of manmade earthquakes. They may have discovered the nukes hidden in the containment buildings and not wanting to trigger them left them where they were and pulled the fuel rods.

The planners of the attack on Japan are furious. They have continued the artificial earthquakes.

This Stephen Lendman article says Japan planned the meltdown in order to poison America. This is a classic example of the bully saying the victim faked his black-eye.

The politics going on between leaders worldwide must be intriguing. The byplay between Washington and Tokyo must be frank and honest.

This is the fifth nuclear war since 9-11. The psy-op has failed to create the fear and hatred desired.

Zuerrnnovahh-Starr Livingstone

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Fukushima Core Meltdown Confirmed
By Stephen Lendman

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
sigh wheres godzilla when you need him....he eats radiation.

sorry to crack that joke considering the serious nature of this but its too early to tell what the global consequences will become there are still too many variables that can happen.

looking back on chernobyl even at the time i was to be considered one of the worst nuclear accidents in history it still was not as bad as it was made out to be but to be clear i was very bad but not as bad as they thought.

i need more time and more information before i go jump in my fallout shelter.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
True or Not? You Decide .....

From ZSLivingston, whose essays appear on Educate-Yourself web site.

THERE IS NO MELTDOWN!!

The helicopter photograph of the zirconium alloy uranium fuel rod storage racks show no fuel rods. The racks are empty. The racks and the crane on top of the racks is not burnt or melted. If the rods had remained in the nuclear core without coolant there would have been a meltdown and there would have been a plume of steam and smoke as the uranium melted through the bottom of the containment building into the water table below. The plume of steam and smoke would have been the most photographed event ever. If the fuel rods were in the racks when the bomb went off they would have been molten pile of sticks when the water level was allowed to drop. There is no plume of steam and smoke.There were no fuel rods in the core. There were no old fuel rods in storage in the building.

All the experts probably knew there was no uranium in the building as soon as the photograph was released. They are part of the psy-op. Jeff Rense is part of the psy-op. Stephen Lendman is part of the psy-op.

The sixty men at the plant knew there was no danger other than the fallout of the nuclear devise which blew the roof off reactor number 3. It is possible the US Navy helicopter which tried to add water to the storage tank may have dropped the radioactive water later detected on the site.

The MOX fuel fast breeder story placed on reactor number 3 was a lie too. Japan does not have a nuclear weapons program. The plutonium detected was from the small nuke bomb planted in the building.

The radio-active seawater is due to the bombs used to create some of the earthquakes and the tsunami. There could have been canisters of radio-active materials dumped near the shore.

Somebody with the Tokyo Power company or the Japanese government ordered the pulling of the fuel rods possibly in 2010 when the Bonin Islands 1200 kilometres south of Tokyo were hit with clusters of manmade earthquakes. They may have discovered the nukes hidden in the containment buildings and not wanting to trigger them left them where they were and pulled the fuel rods.

The planners of the attack on Japan are furious. They have continued the artificial earthquakes.

This Stephen Lendman article says Japan planned the meltdown in order to poison America. This is a classic example of the bully saying the victim faked his black-eye.

The politics going on between leaders worldwide must be intriguing. The byplay between Washington and Tokyo must be frank and honest.

This is the fifth nuclear war since 9-11. The psy-op has failed to create the fear and hatred desired.

Zuerrnnovahh-Starr Livingstone

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Fukushima Core Meltdown Confirmed
By Stephen Lendman

I disagree. The damage seen at the reactor does NOT resemble the detonation of a nuclear device there.

We have all seen the footage and have been following the story from day one.

None of what ZSLivingstone suggests appears to match the little we do know.

The Fukushima power station has been generating power right up to the quake.
edit on 11/4/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Did I miss something (been out of town, away from web)?
What has occurred to cause this level increase all of the sudden?

Or are they just playing catch-up from LAST FREAKIN' MONTH?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by RenegadeScholar
I blame Nuclear Energy.

And considering how widespread the fallout appears to be, wouldn't this crisis affect a wider area than that of Chernobyl? Thus making it worse?

Oh, it's worse than Chernobyl. I knew that from the get-go and even said so. I said I would bet it got to at least a 6 (it was "4" at the time), and probably, when the truth was told, be a 7+.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

My, my, that's a mindful...

No steam and smoke? I thought that at least reactors 2 and 3 had billowed smoke.

How can we be sure all or any of these earthquakes are man-made? I've seen some threads suggesting that there were measurable, sustained electromagnetic frequencies that resonated with the tectonic plates. Can these claims be legitimized?

Whoa? The FIFTH nuclear war since 9-11? What have I been missing here?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
So would it be reasonable to assume if the immediate area surrounding any one of the reactors is compromised, then further efforts to contain the rest of the plant are at extraordinary risk? We all realize the severity here but I am of the impression that reactors 5/6 are somewhat stable. Does that even matter now if the area becomes so much of a threat for those trying to contain this problem that essentially what can be contained would not matter ? I can't say I'm surprised by this news though. This sucks.

brill

top topics

join