It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is going public, maybe ...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I read the other threads on the FBI vault, but didn't think too much of it since some members indicated that those were old news. But I was very surprised to see a Taiwanese news channel devoting more time on this store than what's usually allocated for UFO news, and with a serious tone unseen before. I was a little perplexed...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
If aliens created God, wouldn't that shoot down the whole "intelligent design" argument? and speaking of intelligent design, would aliens really invent God in the first place? Isn't technological superiority supposed to make aliens closer to the "creator" as postulated in the movie "War of the Worlds" ?
I'm just saying ...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Am I missing something?

...I thought the documents were pretty much just reports by citizens and documented in the files?
Not actually an agent or the FBI saying aliens did land, or exist?

And if this is the case isn't disclosure more along of the lines of an official government agency coming forth and admitting to the existence of aliens rather than the average person coming forth with a UFO sighting?(which has been happening for a long long long time)

Could someone explain this better to me please?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by pop_science

The document in question origionated from the FBI, and was a part of their investigation. The military took over the investigation as we all know. The FBI files were supposedly sealed, and they were told to cease since it was a military issue.

Thats why the document is rather short, and only describes in like 1 page what occured. A crash, recovery of bodies that were human in appearence, except they were about 3 ft tall. In addition to Roswell, and like the video on the firsst page talks about, there were apparently other crashes that occured in Utah along the same lines.

I have seen others make comments about it being old news, and some have stated the information is not offical. I take exception to that argument because of the classification level on the document. Something occured, something crashed, something was recovered.

The question is what was it.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmosKid
If aliens created God, wouldn't that shoot down the whole "intelligent design" argument? and speaking of intelligent design, would aliens really invent God in the first place? Isn't technological superiority supposed to make aliens closer to the "creator" as postulated in the movie "War of the Worlds" ?
I'm just saying ...

The closest example of the creation of God theory can be found in our recent past, namely WWII and the Pacific theatre.

During WWII the allies set up bases on islands in the pacific because of locations. A few of these islands were inhabitited who were not up to speed so to speak about the world. They had no idea what an aircraft was, or the fact a war was even going on.

On one of these islands, the military air dropped food to the locals along with other supplies. The locals thought the ariplanes were their ancestors coming back to help them out. The airplanes were worshipped as God.

At the end of the war, when the airbases were shut down, and all military items / people removed, the locals wanted to know how they offended their God, since it no longer came around or gave them food. They would make replicas of the airplanes with wood and burn them in hopes of pleasing the God in order to get their relatives to come back.

Interestingly enough, this is along the same theory about our ancestors and possible alien contact. Anytime a "primitive" people come across a significantly more advanced people, the advanced people and their technology could come across as magical and God like.

Some researchers discount that theory as a possibility, even though we have documentation and direct observation that it can happen.

Cargo Cult

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Ive been reading these forums for almost a decade and there has always been news reports of aliens/ufo's but the massive amount of coverage the topic has been getting the last 3+ years is astounding to say the least. and not jokingly half hearted but serious reports. they have been slowly trickling out over the years but now were at a hail storm pace if this in not disclosure i dont know what is.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Just commented this on a similar thread as well,
Headlines in Belgium and Holland are the same, they all repport this as 'news' as if this was released today... come on! a real jounalist would know that this is OLD info and that these docs where out there for a while?
so what is going on?

I'm really a bit puzzled over this one... are they raising the public attention? and if so, what for?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

Fox? You're really going to use that as a source? They're a propaganda machine.....???

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpkmets
Wow, it is really hard to keep track of all the mentions of aliens showing up in the MSM lately.

I'm not one to run around screaming "Disclosure is Coming!" but it does feel, more than usual, as if there is a lot of priming going on. Certainly feels a little screwy.

Well I think we've been having a 'drip, drip' type of disclosure for many years now. The fact is that these declassified documents have been around for many years available for anyone who wanted to make the effort to track them down. There are various authors that have detailed them in books. When I have shown these books to people who are not interested in the subject they've said 'they must be fake'. without bothering to read them and that was a good ten years ago.

So no, it's not new information to some of us. what is interesting is the way the media is picking up on the stories. If you believe the media is largely controlled, then why are they giving these stories attention now?

I am torn between thinking this is a natural progression of our way of thinking in terms of ET life, a kind of paradigm shift towards acceptance...... or

The slow release of information is a calculated strategy to bypass the angry questions that our governments would face if they came straight out an told us contact had been made and they had been hiding the information.

It takes the heat off them a little bit if they can say they didn't cover everything up, UFO files have been released for years and maybe it's the publics fault if they ignored or dismissed them.

Im not saying I endorse this kind of policy but it's the kind of sneaky thing politicians do to limit culpability for themselves.

edit on 12-4-2011 by DrHammondStoat because: grammars

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by defiler

Why you don’t tell us something more about the crashed saucer and its
pilots in the former Yugoslavia.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by defiler

you never know, even most of the famous musicians are singing about aliens!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Yes!
Here in Australia we have even had a news broadcast, i have been watching news on UFO's and aliens very closely for years now, and it definitely seems as though the mass media has seen the potential of this new news, either that or the governments of our world have engineered this to allow us to slowly become accustom to the prospect of aliens existing among us.
also, another reason why this is out of the ordinary is that news here in Australia is usually quiet different, it is much more centered on us as a nation, very odd to see something like this on the news, but also very exiting!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by GypsK
Just commented this on a similar thread as well,
Headlines in Belgium and Holland are the same, they all repport this as 'news' as if this was released today... come on! a real jounalist would know that this is OLD info and that these docs where out there for a while?
so what is going on?

I'm really a bit puzzled over this one... are they raising the public attention? and if so, what for?

Seems like a major coordinated smoke screen being laid right now. What is being hidden I have no idea but if someone was to have gotten ahold of some new official documents it would be hard to get much attention focused on them about now.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by defiler
EBE had a device with which they recorded the whole history of planet earth and they can show it in a form of a hologram.
This hologram can be filmed but as the holograms operate in a distinct way they cant be seen clearly on a regular film or audio tape.

That would be so sweet... one of my dreams... to see Ancient Greece/Rome as they really were, likewise Alexander the Great, Shakespeare, Napoleon etc.

Let's hope aliens sell the DVD!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Haha that would be nice.
I found the thing with the recording device it is supposedly called "The yellow book".
And today nothing in the media about aliens. Everything is ordinary.
Not surprising, but the good thing is that it is shown in the other countries as well.
I think in 3-5 years time they will announce what we are all waiting for.
I hope so.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by realitydiscovered

There is a thread about it, Link

There was a cave opening at the mountain Belasica but now it is sealed by concrete.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join