It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great resource for UFO freaks, chemtrail nuts, and weather gurus.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I'm sure I'm not the first person to come across this website, but I figured I would share anyways. It has hundreds of camera feeds from all over the USA. This is a great way to keep an eye on our skies, you can watch a whole day of activity in just a few seconds with the time lapse feature.

Check it out: www.instacam.com...

For best results, pick a cam and click time lapse. Change the "Every" option to "All". Click the rerun button, then the start button. You can increase and decrease frame speed to your liking.

Here are a few things I found after just 10 mins of use. (quality was degraded with .gif conversion, but you get the idea.)

Gifs are slightly cut-off, sorry.

Sweet rainbow in Hawaii:

Flying Objects in Cali (scroll to the right on this one)

Chem/Contrail action with weird green ball o' light in Cali (likely a reflection of some sorts)

ENJOY!

edit on 4/11/2011 by goochball because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
great post! I like the last one with that green ball !

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
That is so awesome! I was looking for something like this. Being a ufo freak and all. Thank you.

edit on 11-4-2011 by marymaryg4321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by goochball

Wow the info is handy but thread title is subversive and does nothing to remove the stigma that has been perpetrated on real witnesses to this phenomenon. I appreciate it could be tongue in cheek or a defense mechanism however its wording like this that helps keep this real and serious phenomenon in the realm of derision and ridicule.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shirak
reply to post by goochball

Wow the info is handy but thread title is subversive and does nothing to remove the stigma that has been perpetrated on real witnesses to this phenomenon. I appreciate it could be tongue in cheek or a defense mechanism however its wording like this that helps keep this real and serious phenomenon in the realm of derision and ridicule.

Sorry if I offended you. I didn't mean it like that though. I'm not calling people freaks for believing in UFOs or nuts for acknowledging chemtrails, but rather a freak FOR ufos and nuts FOR chemtrails. I'd have no problem calling myself either of those
So, please forgive my wording.

-gooch

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
That site is kind of addicting. I imagine you could find tons of things in the sky you can't identify. I just started checking this out when I saw your link. I found something on the Coolidge MS - Phoenix, IL cam at 13:05.

I'm sure it's just a big bird but I can see why people like checking these out.

new topics

top topics

join