It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

it has happend again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
i made a thread a while back ago stating about my sleeping issues. Last time it was me lying awake in my bed but i wasent awake and then me getting ''thrown'' back into darkness and feeling a shaking sensation like someone was shaking me. well last night i ''woke'' up and i had woke up before puking and i was laying in bed this time and again back into the darkness i go. And this time it was like being sucked into it like being pulled through a twisting tunnel. And i already knew what would be at the end. When theese things occur in the past the same thing will happen and it is very frighting and demented and sometimes when i dont stop it from happing bye getting out of the wild trance im actually afraid of not waking up.
i know this is the wrong fourm but i couldent find the dreams one for some reason

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by tamenie

Are you on any medications? Anything over the counter?
Do you have a life of open and honest communication with loved ones? Or do you keep things more to yourself?
I havent read any other threads of yours but wanted to respond.
Poor thing!
Sounds awful!

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by tamenie
i made a thread a while back ago stating about my sleeping issues. Last time it was me lying awake in my bed but i wasent awake and then me getting ''thrown'' back into darkness and feeling a shaking sensation like someone was shaking me. well last night i ''woke'' up and i had woke up before puking and i was laying in bed this time and again back into the darkness i go. And this time it was like being sucked into it like being pulled through a twisting tunnel. And i already knew what would be at the end. When theese things occur in the past the same thing will happen and it is very frighting and demented and sometimes when i dont stop it from happing bye getting out of the wild trance im actually afraid of not waking up.
i know this is the wrong fourm but i couldent find the dreams one for some reason

Have you been fooling around with anything of the occultic nature?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by nowayreally
reply to post by tamenie

Do you have a life of open and honest communication with loved ones? Or do you keep things more to yourself?
Poor thing!
Sounds awful!
last time i made a thread i got ridiculed for being scared of this. no im on no medication well... im supposed to be taking tenex for my tick disorder but i stopped taking it. Bye tick disorder its kinda like tourettes without he verbel things

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Just for future reference, heres the forum www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by infojunkie2

Originally posted by tamenie

Have you been fooling around with anything of the occultic nature?
i dnt think so sometimes i think i hear voices and i get really uncomfortable. The worst i may have done is read a little to much ofthis fourms paranormal section.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
Just for future reference, heres the forum www.abovetopsecret.com...
thank you

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by tamenie

Ok, you answered 1 question. The others?
and I would never ridicule you- EVER. Dream are very serious- if you dont believe me check my postings- Itll show you that I have had my share of dark dreams

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Well, did your first dream occur after reading the forum? or did you come to start reading the forum because of the dreams?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

reply to post by tamenie

Poor thing!
Sounds awful!
well as i am not 18 yet i still live with my family. But my mom would most likely blow this off as a bad dream when it has happend so much when i was younger it cant be just a bad dream honestly i may have a chemical inbalence i think its a possibolity that something is mentally wrong with me

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Well, did your first dream occur after reading the forum? or did you come to start reading the forum because of the dreams?
well the dreams started when i was 9 went on till 10 11 12 around there stopped for a coupole of years and are now back i dident read the fourm at 9 10 or 11 maby at 12

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Okay then- Im no professional - I graduated with a Psych degree though and in the very least I think therapy couldn't hurt. You may have a certifiable chemical imbalance. You may have a supernatural issue. There are a lot of possibilities, but to further end your sufferings I would recommend talking to a professional. But DO NOT take any medication they advise right away. See if you can talk to a therapist before you see a psychiatrist. That way, you can possibly find out if there is any deep seaded issues causing these dreams or not. You hear voices? or noises? If you hear voices, and no one is there, and they are telling you to do things- then go to the ER right away- and tell those voices to shut up!!

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Since this thread appears to be more in depth analysis of you/me trying to figure 'you' out- lol! You are welcome to U2U me if it makes you feel more comfortable. Just throwing it out there!

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Okay then- Im no professional - I graduated with a Psych degree though and in the very least I think therapy couldn't hurt. You may have a certifiable chemical imbalance. You may have a supernatural issue. There are a lot of possibilities, but to further end your sufferings I would recommend talking to a professional. But DO NOT take any medication they advise right away. See if you can talk to a therapist before you see a psychiatrist. That way, you can possibly find out if there is any deep seaded issues causing these dreams or not. You hear voices? or noises? If you hear voices, and no one is there, and they are telling you to do things- then go to the ER right away- and tell those voices to shut up!!
its not like theese voices are saying things like jump in front of that car or kill your mom. I am not that crazy but little things like i hear in a whisper austin and things it sounds like its coming from inside my head dose that make sense? its not like you are like hey austin its like if you where thinking something in your head but I am not thinking it

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
With the voices do not mess! Maybe it's space teacher!

new topics

top topics

join