It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gas Prices Climbing Toward $5 Per Gallon

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...
WATCH THIS VIDEO....... ITS ABOUT PEAK OIL.
edit on 13-4-2011 by dnvrliz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensdoexist
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

Sorry for my heated response, its been one of those days.

I'm not 100% sure that's what is causing the price's we're paying at the pumps but the little bit that I've read about it, it seemed like it made enough sense to me that it could at the very least be partially true. My interests aren't really into the oil industry just started rooting around a bit on the internet to find out why prices were getting so high and came across an article on "Peak Oil", then a few days later was checking my Netflix to see what shows were on that i could stream and there was a documentary on "Peak Oil", and it made enough sense for me to believe that it could be the cause of the current gas prices. Sure it could be totally wrong but it's the best theory that i've heard with the little time that i've spent on the subject, so until I hear something thats more believable to me then I guess I'll stick on the "Peak Oil" bandwagon, lol.

I think history will lend a hand.
I remember back in July 2008 the price of gas was over $4 a gallon and a barrel of oil was $145.
George W. Bush put forth a drill-baby-drill policy and just "4 months later" gas was $1.60 a gallon.
I have an idea. Just copy George W. Bush!

-------------------------------------
P.S. You are correct. The Greys are here.

<< 1  2   >>

join