It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Would a New American Revolution Look Like?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
The goal: Get back to the Constitution. But how and what would that really look like?

We've come a long way since 1776. Something was born that year, and as we all know, once something is born it starts to die. The "American Dream", New World, Free World, whatever you want to call the result of the American Revolution is dead. To somehow try and get back to that by peddling backwards is not an option in my mind. To find some new land is not an option, at least not on this planet. So to have a complete revamp of this land and it's people is the only way. What would that look like? Here are my thoughts.

Due to this "complex global economy", I believe we would first have to rely only on our own land's resources for our well being. Our own cars, oil, food, water, clothes, electronics, etc. Therefore, all the international companies would have jobs here in the US.

Withdraw from the dozens of countries we have troops in and set up a very strong self-defense.

But how does that happen. During the First American Revolution they fought with muskets...those days are over, and they were protecting their own land. This is our land, but any violent attempt would most certainly be silenced.

I think I know how to revolt...just stop. Everyone simply stop what your doing. From working, to paying taxes, paying credit cards, paying mortgages. Now, there are some jobs that are important and would need to be filled and remain working. But, truthfully, the majority of jobs in America are pointless and contribute nothing to society or humanity. If everyone had food and water stored for a little while and we all just stopped paying the banks and surrendering to this corrupt system, I think we could attempt to return to the Constitution.

Banks are ultimately the slave drivers. If we all just stop paying them, along with unjust taxes which fund unjust wars, we could reunite as the United STATES of America. United STATES...not concentrating so much on a united nation. The Federal Government was supposed to be somewhat of an overseer of the states, and to elect/appoint/govern a state would be much easier that trying to working from the top down.

There are good people in this country and people who do want a revolution. However, everyone I've talked about the subject feels extremely overwhelmed and unsure of how to go about doing that.

So what do you think a New American Revolution would look like and is it possible?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
youll see when they shut down the internet and theres millions of bored angry restless teenagers.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I like the idea of everyone stop what they're doing but how many would actually do it? Not that many for sure. So many people in this country are too afraid to stand out period.

It would take a natural disaster to get things goings for sure. Other than that, I sincerely doubt it.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
It is gonna be bloody and no other way will work in my opinion.
We will all lose things that we cannot lose.
Some people will cling to old ways and then join the band wagon and some will die for their ipods.
The Revolution will suck for us, but the Grandchildren will thank us.
There will be no glory or romance of battle.
Most likely the people who made the problems will get off scott free.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by anon102

I completely agree with you. Your question leads me to an idea. If our government uses false flags to get us in wars, could we do the same? Could a portion of the awakened Americans create a false flag to incite a revolution for the sheeple?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I think doing nothing would only work if you could get enough people behind it, and if you could get that many people behind it why not just use the current system to enact your reforms? All you really need is a vocal majority who can agree on a clear agenda. (ha haa like thats possible)

Doing nothing would get you nothing without a clear agenda and new proposed leadership. So seriously, once you have that you don't need to do anything except elect your new leadership in and change laws.

I made a post on why I think revolution will be along way down and what would need to happen before a true bloody revolution could occur here if anyone is interested:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
If it can't be done from the computer or TV it won't happen.

People are to absorbed in their lives to care.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Streets littered with a bunch of dead gun owners who played war on the weekend thinking they could take the military.
Seriously..it would be chaos....revolution from within would open a chance for foreign powers to invade....what better time, when the country is in disarray.
edit on 11-4-2011 by kerazeesicko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwood
If it can't be done from the computer or TV it won't happen.

People are to absorbed in their lives to care.

This might mean that all you need to do is get together a sizable enough group to oppose the current active group. The sheeple will follow whoever comes out on top.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Considering that the US citizenry is split almost exactly 50/50 on almost every issue, it would be self induced genocide.

Oh, and it won't happen.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Well here is the thing and I think g146541 hit the nail on this ... any kind of revolution in America will bring much chaos. There will be more than 2 sides fighting to take control. Yes you'll have the left and the right (perhaps) but then you'll have criminals, gangs, the cartel, and worst yet mercenaries fighting amongst each other and with that the whole revolution has lost its meaning entirely!

Purpose of the revolution is to go after the TPTB. And when the dust settle's they'll come back and the cycle happens again.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaveakaRNG
The goal: Get back to the Constitution. But how and what would that really look like?

In other words... What were the goals for some that we should be applying to all Beings, right? (They had white land owners in mind, if I recall... A tad elitist, but on the right track.)

What if We, as Humans, had another path that offered better and there was no money involved?

I think I have a solution. I build the foundation in the opening post of a thread called The End of Entropy. A second thread-opener is called The Ethical Planetarian Party Platform and is the structure of the solution I see. They are linked on my sig.

Can We, as Humankind, stand under Ethics and become a society of good will and peace? Read these two opening posts and you think about it. I think it will work.

You?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DaveakaRNG

The problem with "just stop" is that nobody wants to do it. People will complain and moan about problems but when it comes to actually giving up the luxuries that they have in order to create a better life and world, there is little they would do.

How many times have people said "just stop"? How many times have people peacefully protested and everyone saw them, but did nothing? How much change did it cause? None.

Even if everyone did just stop, without some issue of force, the current regime isn't going to just step down. They are going to become more strict. They are going to use the actions of the people to enforce strict laws and raise more taxes to make up for the financial decline, and in the end, we will only be worse off than we were before.

Honestly, I don't even think a natural disaster would do much to change the mindsets of people.

The fact is, the revolution will be violent and as g146541 said, it won't be pretty or romantic in any way. It is the only way. The sad fact is that people will never open their eyes unless there is a crucial moment staring them in their face.

In an ideal situation, this is how I feel a revolution will play out:

1.Riots and protests begin.

2.Outside of those riots, a single fringe group will start by causing some form of devastation. Depending on which fringe group, people may die.

3. Government will compensate for the moment of weakness by declaring an emergency or passing another draconian law.

4. More people will awaken to the madness, but government will be quick to pit the blame on terrorists.

At that point something should happen but if it does not, things will take a lot longer.

5. The fringe group responsible for the devastation, needs to make public their reasoning and the fact that they are indeed not terrorists. They need to point out the blatant lies that the MSM and government perpetrated against them, and how if they found it so easy to do it at that junction, what was stopping them from doing it in the past?

6. Once the word is spread far and wide enough - the REAL protest begins as people begin to march on DC en masse, demanding a response from government. More than likely they will be armed, but peaceful.

7. At that point the government will either step down and the people will rebuild, or the government will open fire upon the people, and war will begin.

Now, the people will win. This is a given. Why? Because the people who are fighting will be fighting among civilians. Should the government choose to use their high yield weaponry and kill innocent bystanders in the process, it will only cause more and more people to join in the fighting. Not to mention the fact that most of the military will in fact side with the people.

The real issue comes when the fighting is over. How will things be decided. Well, someone will probably have to come forward, probably the leader of the original fringe group since he/she was the one who began it all, and if that person believes in the freedom they are fighting for, they will declare an interim government based upon the Constitution and Declaration of Independence. This government would remain only until things were able to be reorganized and elections were able to be had once again. Think along the lines of delegates from the states as were present during the original Congress.

The rest is up to chance and resilience. All laws would have to be reread and redone in order to determine their constitutionality. Presidential statutes and other unconstitutional laws would be thrown out immediately. The tax code would be destroyed and reestablished in a new, understandable format. Our troops around the world would be called home to maintain order, guard our borders from the threat of outsiders, and help rebuild from the chaos if there was bloodshed.

In the end there would be a lot of work, and it could take up to a decade to get things rolling once again. However, there would be freedom and security. To me, that is what is most important in the end.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I think this by far is the best method but I would like add one thing. I really like this idea. Not because it is mine but in addition to your's the message will be so clear, so resounding, and as far I know it has never been done. It will show our resolve which is by hijack became the American battlecry. It would put TPTB in such disarray because one it is simple, not violent but edgy and aggressive. A prolonged refusal to work would be difficult because with nflation people are generally living paycheck to paycheck.

My idea.

For starters, it is simple. This year is the perfect timing. As we seem to believe TPTB use pagan holidays. We being secular first will use the most profound American holiday. July the 4th is on a Monday. Tuesday, always an election day in the US is July 5th. Symbolism-4th we kicked King George out this year and the 2nd American Revolution we.kick the city of London and its honey pot who're, the federal reserve out and reclaim our economy our treasury, our Congress is hostage we must rescue it in the name of Liberty. We must decapitate through impeachment using Geithner against Obama.
But how do we start this revolution? By everybody that has a bank account go get $20. Then tell the teller be sure you go into the bank on the morning of the 5th. Do not go to work that day. When you ask for Twenty comment on Jackson's tombtstone. It says, I KILLED THE BANK. Then we.shall inform the local Newsstation of our protest and we will burn our twenties taking them out of circulation and release a statement how blasphemous it is that Jackson is on a reserve note of debt. Think if just the 40k ATS memebers did this we would take a million reserve notes out of di culation instantaneously. Then every tuesday we will give up some groceries or mcdonalds or budweizer something big and corporate and instead of buying on Tuesdays we burn another $800,000 collectively each week will get bigger and we will will single handedly get rid of every EFFING fed reserve note by hand. That is how we will do.it. Nobody will tase you or shoot you or microwave you because they will be watching you burn their god before their eyes.

What do you think. I will make this a new.thread if you all agree. I will take your ideas polish them and make a perfect thread even.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Control any kind of Mass Media and you'll control the population. My 2 cents.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by gwydionblack

The problem with "just stop" is that nobody wants to do it. People will complain and moan about problems but when it comes to actually giving up the luxuries that they have in order to create a better life and world, there is little they would do.

And I'm here to tell you that We don't HAVE to give up luxuries - IF We get plenum ("dark"/Zero Point/orgone/radiant) energy flowing in.

A call, therefore, must go out to those who know of this technology that extracts usable energy from the plenum to step forth. Those that do will be heralded for eons and maybe to eternity.

And also We need awareness that We can do this, and so it is incumbent on Each who believes in the offered solution to spread it widely.

Again, my threads about Entropy and Ethical concepts in my sig.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon102
Well here is the thing and I think g146541 hit the nail on this ... any kind of revolution in America will bring much chaos. There will be more than 2 sides fighting to take control. Yes you'll have the left and the right (perhaps) but then you'll have criminals, gangs, the cartel, and worst yet mercenaries fighting amongst each other and with that the whole revolution has lost its meaning entirely!

Purpose of the revolution is to go after the TPTB. And when the dust settle's they'll come back and the cycle happens again.

No... The purpose of revolution is to put into place a (perceived) BETTER system. Sometimes the TPB are violently attacked in the process. Sometimes everyone around them simply says, No. Not doing what YOU tell me to do any more.

Also, chaos is nothing to fear if the organizational seed is good. That is why I offer a seed for society I think will allow its chaotic nature to emerge positively in my Entropy and Ethical pieces. (See sig.)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

Or, We could release ourselves from the dependence on money altogether and REALLY stick it to 'em globally!

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Montana
Considering that the US citizenry is split almost exactly 50/50 on almost every issue, it would be self induced genocide.

Oh, and it won't happen.

Speak for yourself. [smile]

It may not happen because of YOU, but it will not be because of ME that it didn't if it doesn't.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

The current regime will silence anyone who comes forward with any new method. The world is one based on profits and a class system. Without the monetary gain from the current systems in place, the class system would not be as widely diverse as it is, and those in power would quickly find that it would dissolve much easier from their grasps.

I don't know much about the technology myself, but if it has as a profound effect as you claim, then you can bet that those in power will do anything to prevent it from coming to fruition. A revolution to overthrow them in the first place would be the only viable option to set an opening for such new standards to be implemented. Many have tried with the way things are now, and they have all failed.

As I said, the people are not going to release their dependency, willingly, on anything, except for a select few. Like you, I can say that it will not be me that holds back progress by depending on the system - it will be those who already consider that path a defeat.

<<   2 >>

join