It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Galactic Federation of Light Deception?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by darbur

I agree
it's all a joke.

GFL = people getting trolled

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by redzareptile

The message most consistant from the "Pleiadians" is one of self reflective love and inner peace. Couldn't we use a little more of that around?

That's funny, the message I get from the Pleiadians is that they are at war, and need help. Yes, they have high technology, but we are not yet ready for that yet. One thing I was assured of is that there will be no nuclear wars allowed. And the Pleiadians themselves need to heal a few internal wounds too. Like bringing the science and military factions together, instead of keeping them removed from each other. In may ways, they are like us, and we like them.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I am one of those whose heart wants to believe the GFL is real, but whose brain keeps piping in "Where is the proof?" Here is a short list of reasons I want to believe in the GFL.

Massive increase in sightings over the last 24 months

Numerous videos from space of what appears to be planet sized ships surrounding the sun

The Norway Spiral

The Moscow Pyramid

The 1000's of sightings in Japan before, during and after the Event

The comments of certain former government officials, most recently the former Canadian Sec of Defense

That being said, a week ago there was a channelling in which alledgedly Ashtar stated "within a week or so" we will be here with you. Well, that was posted on 4/4 and we are now at 4/12, so I guess we are in the "or so" phase of the announcement.

Another red flag is how it is stated Obama is going to be the leader of this and all I see from him is war and allegiance to TPTB. Supposedly, he is under their protection and yet, he acts to preserve the status quo.

One last comment concerning intention. We as humans have a hard time thinking that other beings could be more advanced or of higher moral fiber that we are. Many debunkers/non believers cling to the ideas that we are the supreme creation and in all the vast infinity of the known universe( nevermind parallel ones), we are all alone. I still have a hard time understanding how one can possibly draw this conclusion, it like believing we have no soul and there is nothing after this. To me, folks that believe this are beyond help and not worth the effort. Only dying or disclosure/contact will ever open them up.

The GFL postings bring together many dots concerning our ancient past, the circumstances of 2012, Ascension and the breaking of Duality (conscious seperation from the Creator). We are the last species to experience Duality, the members of the GFL are living in Singularity. So, when many wonder how they can be so good, so loving, so compassionate, well, they reflect and exist always doing the Will of God/The Creator/The Source of All that IS. That's why!!!!!!!!!! They live in Truth.

We live in hell, we live in the low vibrations, we are bombarded everyday with hate, war, poison, struggle, loss, frustration, and feeling powerless. Those more advanced societies do not live like we do. We are like wild animals, brutes, apes, because most of us do not know who we really are, the Sons and Daughters of God . They are Beings Living in the Light. That is where WE need to go.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Seeker63

We as humans have a hard time thinking that other beings could be more advanced or of higher moral fiber that we are.

Err, not me. And on what are you basing this assumption?

I have a hard time thinking that extraterrestrials who have evolved possibly millions of years before us, in completely differing environments to ours, under social, cultural and historical circumstances that can only be guessed at, turn out to be just like us.

That would be a miracle.

I do not accept that our history is one of “their” deliberate construction, so as to mirror their own closely in thought shape and form.

I can accept that “they” interfered in our history and now watch – dispassionately – the resulting fall-out.

There is nothing available to contradict that theory, though I would be more than happy to be proven wrong if something concrete came along.

Many debunkers/non believers cling to the ideas that we are the supreme creation and in all the vast infinity of the known universe( nevermind parallel ones), we are all alone.

This, once again, is an assumption.

To think that we are alone is to be truly arrogant, not to mention horribly introverted.

And along the same lines; to think that an alien “Federation” is led by Jesus and the angels is also truly arrogant, not to mention European orientated. Their picture of Christ shows a person of obvious Nordic (as in from the north of Europe) descent.

Are there African “ascended masters”?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeamishAnd along the same lines; to think that an alien “Federation” is led by Jesus and the angels is also truly arrogant, not to mention European orientated. Their picture of Christ shows a person of obvious Nordic (as in from the north of Europe) descent.

If there are indeed beings of the light you'd expect them to have a dark tan. Afterall it's probably because of exposure to less intense sunlight that is the cause of variation in skin pigment known as caucasian, as above so below ergo beings of the light should be, if anything, black. Those that shun the light however and reside in darker places should appear as white, not walking in the light and all. Not really being serious though lol.
edit on 12/4/2011 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Thank you for your reply. My first comment stems from numerous conversations with people who believe ET's do not exist. And yes, there are those folks out there who firmly believe we are alone. I likened that to atheists who do not believe in the Divine Creator. Both of those beliefs are held by many people and I was addressing, I guess, an extreme, but held, view.

Reading any chanelled material requires discernment. I believe in Christ, I strive to attain Christ Consciousness. I do not know if the images we see from the past are accuarate to His appearance or not. To me, what he LOOKED like is not relavent. What is relavent is how he led His life and what he came here to teach us. The last place you will find the Truth of the Christ is in organized religion, which HE taught was a fallacy(and it got Him killed)

I don't know if your last comment was a race bait or not, concerning African Ascended Masters. Ascention into higher consciousness does not depend on your race, the suit you wear when you incarnate here. What it does depend on is the revelation that God is within you, melded as One with your Soul and then living, thinking and Being as One with the Creator, understanding we all are One, loving unconditionally and with purity of intent. That being said, I would assume Africa has her share of Ascended Masters. The number is not important, what is important is knowing all of us can and will eventually, become Ascended Master's ourselves.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

One last thing soncerning the image of Christ. I believe you may be confusing the image of SaLuSa with that of Christ. No material I have read from GFL postings has shown images of Christ, but they show a Nordic looking male that is the supposed image of SaLuSa from Sirius, who has stated they are our human brothers and sisters.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

What is relavent is how he led His life and what he came here to teach us. The last place you will find the Truth of the Christ is in organized religion, which HE taught was a fallacy(and it got Him killed)

I have the same problem with the GFL/Ashtar Command etc. as I do with the Bible; they are concocted and written by Man, in the name of God/divine beings.

There is nohing to prove otherwise.

Without any solid, corroborating evidence – and for some of us, blind faith and unquestioning acceptance just won’t cut it, even if ancient sentiment and morals directly affect us – it is near impossible for a rational mind to even begin to allow for any other eventuality other than Man created the “religious” God, and that also includes the works of the Bible too.

So where you say:

I am one of those whose heart wants to believe the GFL is real, but whose brain keeps piping in "Where is the proof?"

you are also stating that you need proof, yet you quite happily accept the words written in a heavily edited, 2,000 year old book?

What’s the difference between the GFL, who also preach something akin to Christian dogma, albeit mixed with New Age philosophy and quite a lot of science fiction, and the Biblical Christ?

I am not attacking your faith, just being curious as to where you make the distinction.

I don't know if your last comment was a race bait or not, concerning African Ascended Masters.

No, it absolutely was not. As you rightly say, spirituality has nothing to do with race.

I was referring to the GFL/Ashtar Command’s seemingly European orientated view of alien physiognomy, and indeed, many, many alien encounters of the “Pleidian” “Nordic” kind; where are the black aliens?

Surely, if extraterrestrial life developed as closely to our own - as many "contacees" insist - then there should be dark skinned visitors? It’s always puzzled me why there isn’t.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Try this guy: Sananda

Galactic federation of light. Ascension lessons from Sananda. A.k.A. Jesus the Christ. IS HE BACK ?IS IT HIM? IS HE WITH -OR ORCHESTRATING - ORCHESTRATING- THE GALACTIC FEDERATION OF LIGHT?

energypeace.ning.com...

sanandaseagles.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
By the people who know what the galactic federation of light is, you should all know by now that Jesus was NOT the son of god but just a mere messenger to help start humanity and lead us in the right direction. All Jesus was, was an enlightened being who told the ways and wisdom of the universe. it was up to us to follow it...the people who sacrificed Jesus did it for a reason..to corrupt his ways and exaggerate his powers and put fear into all of us. Live in fear we must not! for fear and negativity is whats feeding the elite who control the world today. There is a great and powerful deception in this world. This world, Earth, IS Lucifer's world. We must learn to control our emotions and overcome anything that stands in our way. United we stand. For the next world is what awaits us

Love is the only dimension that needs to be changed.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by HispanicPanic

Originally posted by d00d557
I tend to take a lot of what I read about these in depth stories either about or from the so called Galactic Federation of light with a grain of salt. It seems to be a fairly consistent message no matter what source it is coming from I will give it that. However it seems to be geared towards deception. They tell us everything we would love to hear in these messages. That we have guardians above watching us to keep us from harm and ultimate destruction. They say that the ETs will help cleanse our atmosphere and initiate technology trade programs after supposed "decloaking and contact" has begun. What made me think about how fishy this all sounds is this article I read the other day. It posited that this Galactic Federation could be a ploy from other intelligences (possibly grey, insectoid races) to assimilate our culture in the easiest manner possible. I took a step back and this did look quite possible. When I think about it, not ALL life out there in the universe can be as loving and geared towards the greater good. This article did not say that we would be enslaved necessarily, however these visitors only come for their own interests. They could care less about our situation. It is an act purely in the interest of personal betterment. NOT for our salvation. Thoughts?

of course not all life out there is loving. we as humans are not loving. With true love comes enlightenment. these beings/entities have a far better understanding of the universe than we will ever know in this present day and time. i think you missed the purpose of the whole galactic federation of light purpose. they are goin throughout the universe and getting or trying to get rid of all dark energy/dark forces. they are currently working on planet earth. not so much because of us as humans, but because of their own race that lives in hollow earth. its really all quite simple to grasp once you know the truth behind everything...but quite simply, the truth isnt enough. well, not for me at least

whatever happens happens and theres nothing we can really do to turn it around. society has their heads too far up their asses to see whats really going on.

I get the whole schpiel. I just don't know if I buy it. Seems to easy. Too many false promises and extravagant ones at that. The article that gave me this radical viewpoint on it was written from the point of view of the actual helpers. The ETs that I would regard as perpetuating love and peace throughout the galaxy. Saying that this GFL is a ploy. Although that begs the question, what are we worth? Outside of genetic experimentation I can't see what else we would be useful for.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaAgent
What puzzles me is that if evil greys exist and have the greater waring technology at hand, then they taking an awfully long time in occupying and capturing this planet for themselves.

They're either very small in numbers or rogue splinter cells for a larger passive population.

I still think they are nothing more then criminals. Possibly they are using this system as a hideaway as we are off the beaten path a bit in terms of stars(I think). Maybe there is a rare element here that they mine illegally(kind of like how diamond cartels on Earth control diamonds, maybe there is some kind of, perhaps "gold" cartel that limits production?Or what ever the material is).

My personnel pet theory is that they are hypothetically drug dealers, and are here to harvest certain chemicals from human's and other lifeforms found on Earth(Endorphin, Serotonin, Melatonin, '___', androgen's, Estrogen, Testosterone, and who knows what other bio-chemical that is found in the human body that could be useful as a drug, medicine or aphrodisiac).

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dragonfly79

Originally posted by BeamishAnd along the same lines; to think that an alien “Federation” is led by Jesus and the angels is also truly arrogant, not to mention European orientated. Their picture of Christ shows a person of obvious Nordic (as in from the north of Europe) descent.

If there are indeed beings of the light you'd expect them to have a dark tan. Afterall it's probably because of exposure to less intense sunlight that is the cause of variation in skin pigment known as caucasian, as above so below ergo beings of the light should be, if anything, black. Those that shun the light however and reside in darker places should appear as white, not walking in the light and all. Not really being serious though lol.
edit on 12/4/2011 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

not to point out the obvious, but there is more to race/ethnicity then skin pigmentation. Differences in bone structure(mild), differences in brain size, differences in the way medicines can react in a persons body. Makes one wonder how hateful people truly are. In order to get over their own personnel hatred of that which is different they have to brainwash themselves that everything is the same. Why can't people just accept that other people can be different and not be hateful? Why do you have to hate that which is different?

Heck scientists still ignore the tribe of "hobbit's" in Africa/Congo. A dwarf people legally known as a pygmy race: The Mbuti. Heck their neighboring Sub-Saharan Black Africans hunted them down like small game animal's during Congo's latest civil war, and after the civil war forced a good many into slavery!

But yeah it is only skin pigmentation that makes us different. We need to learn to celebrate and appreciate our differences. Until we can accept our differences as human beings, how the heck could we accept the differences of beings that evolved on another planet/solar system?
edit on 11-1-2013 by korathin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Hello, i am new to ATS and this is my first posting.. i feel it is relatively important so i will cut to the chase...I would like to believe that they (GFL or beings similar) do in fact exist, do to the importance of their message of light, love and peace. I've concluded no negative thoughts from these beings and when i hear of them i cant help but be reminded of the importance of peace, love and light in our every day physical lives. Please understand that it does not matter if they exist or not, the important thing is, that they have created a topic of discussion in which has transformed many and many people into a very peaceful and loving, understanding mind state that is nearly impossible to be broken. These beings teach the importance of mastering the frequencies of love or light. Imagine if all people were in tune with mother nature...a respect for all natural life and love for all. Emotions do effect our world alot, so imagine if the world only consisted of love and peace. That is the overall message that i believe they are trying to put forth (if they exist) They want us to grow and they know that us humans have far more capabilities than we know of now and that we can do far better..but in order to do so the world must transform their mind states to that of love and peace. You will live longer, sleep better, feel far less stressed, better understand things, feel happy as ever, you will become far less materialistic (if you were before) and the list goes on and on. The systematic scheme that has been put forth onto this great and i mean GREAT and BEAUTIFUL planet is doing nothing but to suppress the human conscious. We are all led to believe that certain humans comes from different places...for example..people will say i'm from the US or i'm from Canada or Africa. This only causes people to look at other humans as different or not the same. This is false because we all come from the same place, mother earth located in the Milky Way Galaxy. These "spiritual beings" stress the importance of people to realize that the only thing dividing humanity from true unity is the political boundaries put forth by the "system". That can be media, states, nations, cities, continents..they are imaginary boundaries that only lead to division of conscious if that makes sense. We are led to believe that the right thing to do is spend our time here attending school, then working forever until retirement....we are led to praise a printed currency. Humans these days rather spend money shopping then spend their time meditating and discovering themselves from within, and this is very sad indeed. So with that being said, i do not know 100 percent if the GFL actually exist, but i would hope that they do exist, if not, then beings similar to them because i understand their message and i try to live by it 100% everyday of my life.. Once again, to me it does not matter if they exist or not because now people are starting to hear more about peace and love more often do to topics like this one. With that, the possibilities of people coming to the mind state of peace/light is far greater. Overall, i do believe in the GFL or something similar to it.

May eternal peace and love be bestowed upon you all. Peace!

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I keep hearing someone talking about life as a school. It's terribly annoying because the only lessons here are how to be greedy and selfish; blaming other people for your problems and working like a slave. That's what this supposed school is teaching people. So you better learn to be evil because good people suffer and evil beings/aliens get away with it. As for guardians watching from above: angels, aliens, gods, whatever you want to believe. No such thing. We've got criminals on the ground here abusing people like us. And then we've got no authority or government capable of stopping them. Angels or god are either corrupt and evil to let them do this to us or limited and distracted, failing to live up to the stories people tell of them. While in the physical world we're taught to be greedy and selfish. Governments launch propaganda campaigns against each other, destroying the reputation and lives of good or decent people just to make money and advance their multinational corporations.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
As for cults, someone I know who frequents this site has been trying to convert me with an alien-themed variant of brainwashing language for the past several years. She wasn't like that before she visited ATS so I figured this was where she learned it from. And that ATS was just some big alien cult. But now that I've visited the forums, I've seen enough posts logically dissecting and disproving the bible, and showing skepticism over general mass delusions such as aliens that I don't think everyone is stupid enough to fall for that sort of scam. (Just her apparently)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join