It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Tsunami Dream In Disney World, Florida. Eclipse, and Possible Hostile Alien Take Over?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Ok, lately Ive been having some bat s#t crazy dreams.

abovetopsecret.com...

abovetopsecret.com...

And now (if you read them) your probably wondering what hell have i been smoking?!

Anyway, i had another weird one last light.

It all started in Disney World, a first in my dream memory. I was with my room mate Corey and a old friend of mine, Kyle that I have not seen in about 5 years now. Ive never been to Disney World, but it all seemed so real. Idk, i didnt feel comfortable their with all the people in giant costumes running around. Something said to me "they have malicious intent". So while we were there we didnt really see much of disney world and we made our way to the coast and i noticed the waves started getting higher, and the tide began to recede drastically, and as i always know it in each of these dreams, here comes the d@mn tsunami. So we made a run for the car, i didnt hesitate and didnt look back to see how big the wall of water was but i remember having water at my feet the whole time. We made it to the car and then suddenly I was home in Va, unfortunately on the coast, i mean, literally right on the coast. Kyle disappeared but corey was still there, my mother, my g/f, and 3 brothers where all there at the house. I told them to start packing there stuff but they already knew and the house looked as though they had been partying like it was Dec. 31, 1999. We had some time on our hands since we stayed at the house through the day into the night. Maybe the tsunami never reached us, idk.

I believe it was the next morning and something was odd about the sky. The sky was bright red and orange mixed with a dark navy blue. Every was more than likely sleeping, it was quite. I walked out side and the sky became brighter. I looked up at the sun and it turned black because of a solar eclipse. *Are we gonna have one this year?* Then out of no where these alien ships, thousands of them showed up in the sky. I ran inside the house and immediately woke everyone and told them there where alien ships in the skies. My g/f freaked out and wanted got home and i told her to just wait so we can see what their intentions are. She ignored me and walked outside anyway and i went after her and she was just standing in amazement at what was soaring above our heads. The biggest ships looked like something out of Halo, most were a combination of orange and dark brown. There were many other types of smaller ships and from what i could see their were at least 6 different designs of ships. Anyway, my g/f was still staring at the ships and i told her no matter what, everything will be alright. Then, a small drop ship landed next door and these small creatures jumped out but i didnt get a good look at them before i ran inside. When we reached the inside i told everyone to turn off all the lights, idk why, it was daytime, but whatever

Thats all that i remember, but with that is going on in the world, all the supposed "sightings", over a thousand so far i believe, at least half are fake, or maybe all of them are, idFk?!

edit on 11-4-2011 by AOA2012 because:

edit on 11-4-2011 by AOA2012 because: I forgot to mention that my roomate Corey had a dream last night that he was in Florida meeting with a friend.

edit on 11-4-2011 by AOA2012 because:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
lately i've been having the feeling that florida will be lost to a tsunami....i picture water rushing over the the entire state...coast to coast....??

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
And I'm going to visit there this summer

I've actually been feeling a little nervous about it for the past month. I have a bad feeling bout going there.
Late June btw.
Also, marijuana actually suppresses dreams in most people. Little known fact. I get the most vivid dreams after stopping for a week or so.

new topics

join