It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather Warfare "Plausable Deniability"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I watched this program last night (Sunday April 10, 2011) on the History International channel.
It talks about how the US gov't, and others are using Tesla technology, chemtrails, etc...to modify the Earth's weather, and how it has been weaponized to create tornados, floods, hurricanes, droughts and even earthquakes.

I searched to History Channel's website for a video of this particular episode and could not find it there, but did find it on youtube in a 2 part series. Links are:

www.disclose.tv...

www.disclose.tv...

I was surprised that this was aired on mainstream TV, to say the least

Enjoy the vids and please share thoughts
edit on 11-4-2011 by Elostone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
This program also explains how HAARP works, what chemtrails are composed of and ELF/VLF frequencies, with illustrations, that makes the science behind these projects very easy to understand for the layperson.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Excellent - S&F!

Just watched this, and it was a terrific run-down of how this technology has worked in the past, and ways it could evolve, or already has...

Definitely worth 45 minutes if you've always wondered exactly how this works!

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I admit I only watched the second half (for the cruxes of the program).
I must also admit to holding a high degree of mistrust for that channel (as with all MSM) and, at least one of the people they had on there voicing their opinions, too.

Whilst I have been intermittently researching HAARP for over ten years and know beyond any doubt that they are hiding the full capabilities of this technology from the public, I did not feel at all emboldened by this program, sorry.
That is in no way a slight on yourself, by the way. You are concerned about HAARP enough to look deeper and, rightly so!

All the best to you, fellow truthseeker.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
This could be the start. Figure that it must be hard to put that kind of information on live television.

I would very closely see if History channel gets attacked(online mainly/offline) for what they have broadcasted. Who knows, might see other places organizations trying to get the truth to the public.

How often do you see shows like this?? On the History channel of all places???

The problem I have with this HAARP is that, if there technology can cause an earthquake than under certain conditions, one would think that there is a possibility of a chain-type effect. Ring Of Fire?

Personally, I don't think the Weather of all things should be controlled by humans but by mother earth as it has always been naturally.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by OptimisticPessimist

I have personally flown very near the array in Gakona in a helicopter, on my way from the lower 48 to Anchorage (we had to go thru Northway, AK from Whitehorse, YT) on several occasions, close enough to see the array from a distance.
Although I never noticed any instrument anomolies passing through the area, I have many friends in Central Alaska that shared their personal experiences in relation to the project, personally and academically with me, which I wont divulge here as I cannot give any documentation. (Among other reasons)
I know in my heart that the goings on in relation to this project are getting more and more nefarious as it is fine tuned and I feel as though I am powerless to do anything about it.
The program in the OP is in no way unaligned to the things I've been told and I was pleased/shocked et al, that it was broadcast on MSM, and felt it needed to be brought out (further) into the light of day, so to speak.
I can at least do that.
Peace

edit on 12-4-2011 by Elostone because: grammar

top topics

join