It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some advice for the Government agents here

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Okay, alright, you've outted me. Since we're in the confession box, not only am I a shill on ATS, I've been a shill at an auction before
I bid a guy up to $60 on pyrex bowls because it was HIS fault they went over my budget of $40!
Double wammy!!!

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
Anyone who says the government has better things to do than patrol this site is probably a shill.
The government does all sorts of unnecessary things, like closing down medicinal marijuana shops in states where that's legal.
How could the government not patrol this site? This site attempts to spread top secret information. It's the shills' job to make sure we look like crazy freaks.

There is no such thing as "legal" medical marijuana. Federal law trumps state law, and it is still labeled as a schedule 1 substance last time I checked.

Now the morals and ethics involved are a completely different story, but anyone who grows it is aware of this. As long as you don't get a bunch of liquid wealth, normally they'll leave you alone. Start accruing houses, boats, and cars, and the Feds will be raiding you in no time.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dude69

The people who have big breed dogs, as their avatars, work for the American government, while the small/medium breed dogs, as avatars, are some kind of international....very hush hush stuff. People with cat avatars though, should NEVER be trusted. I mean, cats?? That can't be a symbol for ANYTHING good.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanna

i'm afraid i have to agree with the cat agenda theory. i've seen things. and stuff. after you get old like me, you know the truth about cats and dogs. it ain't pretty, but no one every said it was going to be easy.

(shh! now that she left the room...my Chow-Chow made me type that!!!)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by lastrebel

Fear not, I am here to protect thee....your Homeland is safe now

Oh yeah, and to fit in....fight for your rights to PAAAAARTY !!

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Wait a second....Dogs in the Avatars?

You have to be kidding. This is a public forum.

If that's what they are doing, they have failed miserably.

They didn't catch that idiot in Arizona.

The stuff he wrote on this site was incomprehensible...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere
Wait a second....Dogs in the Avatars?

You have to be kidding. This is a public forum.

If that's what they are doing, they have failed miserably.

They didn't catch that idiot in Arizona.

The stuff he wrote on this site was incomprehensible...

I dont think they are here to catch anyone

They are here to ridicule, mock and belittle anyone that questions the government and to reasure us it is all for our own good. The one lone nutjob like in arizona plays into their hands......giving them a reason to paint anyone that disagrees as just another loon.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
That is an entirely different subject.

I thought people were referring to a"Net Patrol" type thing.

Is it possible that people shill for TPTB...I'm sure that is possible.

I meant no disrespect....The "Doggie Avatar" gave me a chuckle.

reply to post by lastrebel

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
n/m

That is all

Trowa
edit on 12/4/11 by TrowaBarton because: no point in posting I'd just be called a dis info agent with a Jesse Ventura avatar

edit on 12/4/11 by TrowaBarton because: -

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Yes....no reason at all for the government to monitor a site where people discuss hidden government agenda, political corruption, top secret military technology, zionism, American militia groups and survivalist material, the Bilderberger group, alphabet agencies, hidden military installations, violent and non violent options for revolution, corporate thievery, 9/11 conspiracy threads, the police state, and all other assorted acts of aggression against the system.

Not to mention one confirmed member shot up market square full of people, including a political official.

Certainly they wouldnt be interested in any of those topics of discussion. Not at all.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I could not help noticing your "Dog Avatar"...

I did not know it was "confirmed" that Jared was a member.

Although the evidence was overwhelming.

I think TPTB may monitor this site. Looking for extremists.

I just don't believe they focus on this site.

I could be wrong. I respect your opinion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join