It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some advice for the Government agents here

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
For the mods here.........if this isnt the right forum move it

Has everyone noticed the people here with few posts arguing how the PA.....gropings at airports......police beating the crap out of 80 yearolds...........etc.......are all to protect us from "terrorists" and other boogymen?

They are pretty obvious if you look

Some advice for the agents

Post a few posts OTHER than telling us how big brother is protecting us.
Dont callo the USA the "Homeland"
Try not to be so obviously Pro ANYTHING that involves giving up more rights

Those are a few......anyone else got advice for them.....its pretty clear they arent very good at there jobs and we need to help them....."fit in" if there con is going to work

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
they probably have better things to do with there time,i think you are just being paranoid.not that there is anything wrong with that

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Ok. Meathed understands.
let me get it......... dont be so obvious......check.
I will remember, my master

edit on 11-4-2011 by meathed because: that bloody ad brainwashed me

link   
reply to post by lastrebel

Im quite sure theres no "Governement Agents" on here, Then again i would love to be paid to post on ATS but i dont think such a wonderfull job exists

link   

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
That was cool.............posted for 3 minutes before it was moved to where no one would see it.........

Must have hit a nerve..........LOL

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
NOTICE: Anyone not adhering to a strict policy of acceptance of all conspiracy theories, odd-ball news stories, and alleged crimes by government, NWO, police, fire, water, Illuminanti, Masonic, or other agencies, please be advised that your views, no matter how reasonable, will result in your being labeled a "Dis-information Agent," government-paid lackie, apologist, or downright unthinking heathen debunker who ought to be banned on principle! Asking for evidence, for example, is completely forbidden! Everyone here with a conspiracy to relate is a straight-forward honest person of avove average intelligence who would never think of posting something without careful painstaking research beforehand. You can bet that George Bush and Queen Elizabeth ARE reptilians and this is proven by YouTube videos beyond the shadow of a doubt!

Wake up, sheeple! ALL these conspiracies are true! HAARP caused the earthquake! Chemtrails are full of secret undetected chemicals that make you docile! The Earth is hollow and inhabited by dwarves! Hitler is alive and living in Argentina! Dinosaurs roam the earth in secret valleys. The Moon is a spaceship and/or has an atmosphere and is inhabited by people! So are Mars, Jupter, and Saturn!

Anyone who says differently is a bald-faced liar!

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Mr. Sunstein...paging Mr. Cass Sunstein...you have a thread on ATS which must be addressed!

I'm sorry sir, but Mr. Sunstein is currently working Raw Story. I'm sure he'll be back in time to reply to your thread.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Not quite

I dont believe 99% of what i read here, and most that disagree with the ever encroiuching police powers and srvalience are just disagreeing.

But if you look at some of those here.........its obvious they are here with an agenda

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Why would TPTB patrol ATS?

They are way beyond trying to guess who you are.

Do you really think they pay somebody to post here?

I think you should look around you.

We are already filmed at every intersection.

Your calls are monitored for keywords.

I doubt they care about ATS at all.

We have all been labeled "Crazy".

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
NOTICE: Anyone not adhering to a strict policy of acceptance of all conspiracy theories, odd-ball news stories, and alleged crimes by government, NWO, police, fire, water, Illuminanti, Masonic, or other agencies, please be advised that your views, no matter how reasonable, will result in your being labeled a "Dis-information Agent," government-paid lackie, apologist, or downright unthinking heathen debunker who ought to be banned on principle! Asking for evidence, for example, is completely forbidden! Everyone here with a conspiracy to relate is a straight-forward honest person of avove average intelligence who would never think of posting something without careful painstaking research beforehand. You can bet that George Bush and Queen Elizabeth ARE reptilians and this is proven by YouTube videos beyond the shadow of a doubt!

Wake up, sheeple! ALL these conspiracies are true! HAARP caused the earthquake! Chemtrails are full of secret undetected chemicals that make you docile! The Earth is hollow and inhabited by dwarves! Hitler is alive and living in Argentina! Dinosaurs roam the earth in secret valleys. The Moon is a spaceship and/or has an atmosphere and is inhabited by people! So are Mars, Jupter, and Saturn!

we have a very first info agent please take a bow

edit on 11-4-2011 by pleasetryagain because: turtles k

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

You forgot that 9/11 was undertaken by a bunch of Arabs with limited flying hours and yet perfectly executed results. That very same day the laws of physics changed, but resumed normal service the very next day!!

S&F OP. Certainly Bots on here. Peace

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson

Im quite sure theres no "Governement Agents" on here, Then again i would love to be paid to post on ATS but i dont think such a wonderfull job exists

canada : criticalunity.org...

china: arstechnica.com...

Israel: Last year, the Israeli government announced that it would be setting up a network of bloggers to combat websites deemed “problematic” by the Zionist state following a massive online backlash to Israel’s brutal bombing of Gaza.

Israel’s goal was to flood Internet message boards in English, French, Spanish and German with their own PR agents who would attempt to manufacture a contrived consensus that the IDF’s actions were justified.

Like Israel, the U.S. military industrial complex hires armies of trolls to spew propaganda in defense of the war on terror and in support of bombing whatever broken-backed third world country is being targeted next.

America: www.alternet.org...

The list goes on.....

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Anyone who says the government has better things to do than patrol this site is probably a shill.
The government does all sorts of unnecessary things, like closing down medicinal marijuana shops in states where that's legal.
How could the government not patrol this site? This site attempts to spread top secret information. It's the shills' job to make sure we look like crazy freaks.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Damn, I've been caught.
I guess I should say then, everyone is right. The TSA scanners DO know if your bra and undies match. They DO know if you're wearing boxers or briefs, and Joe Schmo (former McD's worker) keeps all these images in his desk for future use.

Oh well, on to the next forum, hopefully I won't be so obvious this time....

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
My advice to the shills: stick a pickle where the sun don't shine, then lick it.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

And have you also noticed these agents have dogs as Avatars?

What is all that about?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vanna

Damn, I've been caught.
I guess I should say then, everyone is right. The TSA scanners DO know if your bra and undies match. They DO know if you're wearing boxers or briefs, and Joe Schmo (former McD's worker) keeps all these images in his desk for future use.

Oh well, on to the next forum, hopefully I won't be so obvious this time....

...there's one!...any time something like this is mentioned somebody who has an avatar of a dog or cat always pops up and has suspicious sh!t to say...

How come all of you have an avatar of some stupid dog or cat anyway?...some egyptian Illuminati symbolic sh!t?...ohh...just googled it...Zionist symbolism...great.
edit on 11-4-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

And have you also noticed these agents have dogs as Avatars?

What is all that about?

lol...glad im not the only one who noticed.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
Anyone who says the government has better things to do than patrol this site is probably a shill.
The government does all sorts of unnecessary things, like closing down medicinal marijuana shops in states where that's legal.
How could the government not patrol this site? This site attempts to spread top secret information. It's the shills' job to make sure we look like crazy freaks.

Guess I'm one of those "shills" then because I really do think "they" have much better things to do than regularly monitor a forum where a bunch of people exchange ideas about things that don't happen to be "the norm". In fact, IMO, and that's all It is, I really do think that some here think they are waaaaaayy too important.

I bet I get called a dis-info agent now.

edit on 11-4-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join