It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Dream.. Meteor? Radiation? End of the world scenario?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Okay, okay.. Let me start by just saying this is in no way a prediction on my behalf. I have recently been experiencing more and more vivid dreams and last night I had one that threw me for a loop. I don't really jive with the 2012 theories, and I think our world is going to be around for quite awhile. We may hit a few bumps in the road, and we probably aren't taking care of our home as well as we should, but I don't believe we are all going to perish in the next year or two. That being said.. Here is the best description I can muster of a rather alarming dream I had last night.

I found myself in a lush mountainous region. Pine trees, a small lake and plenty of greenery. Everything seemed to be alright, nothing out of the ordinary. I must have been on vacation, or a trip of some kind because there were several family members and friends with me. It also could have been some sort of "refuge" that we had all retreated to. (You'll understand why, as I'm going through the dream from the way I initially interpreted it until the end point) There was a large wooden/cabin? like structure with tons of glass windows and open space that we were all near and at some points inside of. Doing various things that you would do while on a vacation or hideaway. Definitely no busy work or preparation happening. I was kind of taking it all in at this point as though we had only recently arrived at this place. People were going in and out of the building and nothing eventful seemed to be happening..

Then an odd pulse rang through the air, hard to describe, I assume it was some type of alarm because people began scrambling and fighting their way to the doors of the wooden structure. I followed suit. As I was struggling to get through the crowd and inside I could see a giant broadcast on projected screen of some kind on a large wall over what appeared to be a cafeteria type area. There was a familiar face on the television that I couldn't identify to you now.. But the face was comforting in the dream. The face was trying to comfort and calm everyone, but was giving news of great disaster as far as I could tell. People were putting on breathing apparatuses of some kind (I think) and others were closing windows and sealing them with some sort of aerosol like can-spray. I couldn't quite make it into the door and then. FLASH, this bright light could be seen in the far distance.. The sky lit up bright yellow, brighter, brighter, brighter, white... Then the flash faded into a yellowish hued sky.. (originally it had been fairly blue). Everyone stood still there was hardly a sound when the flash happened but I could see or at least sense/feel something approaching us quickly. Everything stopped, wind/breeze, sounds from the animals, hustling and bustling and panic of people.. just Silence and stillness and everyone stood almost in awe for a moment. Then a strange thing happened. A powder-like yellow substance began falling almost like snow from the sky. It was fluffy.. No temperature change, and I couldn't feel it falling on my skin but it definitely was. Everyone was covering their mouths and nose and breathing through shirts and what not.. At least those who didn't have on the breathing apparatus. Then I could hear sound again and people began struggling to get inside. Someone inside was firing a fire extinguisher like device at the doorways and the people who were outside during this "toxic yellow fluffy rain" were being pushed from the building. Many individuals outside began screaming as if in pain and collapsing.. I followed an individual to a door of some kind that led under the building into a crawlspace. It was extremely clean and well lit coincidentally.. And I could hear the projection audio from inside the building from where we were. The last thing I heard was "remain indoors".

I suddenly woke up..

I really have no idea what it meant.. Probably nothing at all. I just thought it was interesting and hey.. if we ever get some Yellow/white/fluffy rain.. Don't say I didn't warn you haha. All jokes aside though.. The dream was extremely alarming and when I woke up I was sure something ill-fated had or would happen.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
People often dream about what they fear most like for example if your afraid of heights you might have dreams of falling or if your afraid of water you might have dreams of drowning. These days people are in fear of all kinds of things so the boards here have been filled with people's predictions, premonitions and dreams. I would say it's just a dreams of some of something you fear. You not alone, I have them as well at times as many people do.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ZiggyMojo

I don't really know why,but the words agent orange came into my mind as I was reading this.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Interesting dream but I think if you read some of the things on this site, you'll have pretty wierd dreams about it. The previous poster is right though, you dream about what you are afraid of, etc.
For instance, last week I read a thread about the Elenin comet. That night I dreamt that I was holding a globe, marking out the land that the comet had destroyed. It was just a dream, meant nothing other than what I had read hours earlier must have played on my mind.

new topics

top topics

join