It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitchell Coombes warns of 9.3 in Tokyo which will destroy Wako clock tower

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by BarmyBilly

'shaking head left to right' so when is this one suppose to happen?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ebaydan777

Originally posted by violet
is this the same guy?
celebrity psychic
mitchellcoombes.com

no different guy..

P.S...HAARP went down about a day and a half ago, not showing ANY data...the entire site hasnt been working while all these 6.0-7.1 earthquakes are slamming Japan since 4-10-11...no HAARP data..big earthquakes, and big chunks of data missing 3-7 days before the haiti earthquake, NZ earthquake and japan earthquake...yes you heard that right, chunks of data missing 3-7 dates prior to those 3 quakes, in the ELF 1-30 data section...

That's actually very interesting, can you back that up? not doubting you personally, but you know what the rumour mill is like here and you have to be sceptical about everything. But if that is verifiable it would be quite an amazing find

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by BarmyBilly
He just mentioned this;

"I have very close contacts with professional hackers. They have been hacking into the Government/CIA/ASIO etc.. for a while now... and trying to retrieve their documents on HAARP- dates and time frames for upcoming HAARP tsunamis and earthquakes. I am always getting updates from them as to what new information they find."

Could be VERY interesting if this is true!

I call BS. First off, if he did know professional hackers that can hack info about HAARP, I seriously doubt he would post it on facebook.

Secondly, why does every natural disaster have to be caused by HAARP. I mean seriously people, NATURAL Disasters have been going on for billions of years, Was the San Fran earthquake of 1906 also caused by HAARP? How about all these other quakes? Largest earthquakes from 1990-2011 Were these the result HAARP too?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ebaydan777

Whats your point? are you saying each time they use HARRP it takes the website down?

All this silly stuff about HARRP is getting out of hand...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
YET ANOTHER SILLY JOKE THREAD GROW UP.

link   
reply to post by tide88

What's a professional hacker? I could easily tap into their servers as could any other script kiddie, but there is and I repeat there is nothing there.

link   

Originally posted by MegaMind
Since he knows professional hackers could he, or they, have hacked FB to make his 3-11-11 EQ prediction after the fact?
edit on 11-4-2011 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

Excellent point. Who here was friends with him before the prediction? Who saw the prediction real time. A profession or amature hacker can easily change their time stamp on a previous post. What is more likely? This guy has friends that have hacked super secret government files that show they are about to cause an earthquake in Japan, or that he posted the prediction after the fact and changed the time stamp. Guess we will know which one when his new prediction never happens.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
11 hours have passed. No 9.3 earthquake. Hoax.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic

Afcourse it's a hoax ..i dont need 50 flags and 8 pages to see that

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

Agreed, this thread should be moved.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
If you 3 guys above my post actually finished primary school, and still cant read, I feel sorry for you.
He said he will post 11 hours prior an earthquake. He never said it would happen today. He said it wouldnt even happen in the next week. He said he will post 11 before it happens in the future.

Learn to READ
edit on 12-4-2011 by exponencial because: grammar issue, because of typing fast

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic

Apperantly you didnt read the whole thread.

GET OUT OF MY ATS!!!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by exponencial
If you guys 3 guys about my post actually finished primary school, and still cant read, I feel sorry for you.
He said he will post 11 hours prior an earthqueake. He never said it would happen today. He said it wouldnt even happen in the next week. He said he will post 11 before it happens in the future.

Learn to READ.

I know that ..but this is a HOAX however

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by exponencial
If you guys 3 guys about my post actually finished primary school, and still cant read, I feel sorry for you.

Learn to READ.

This is the ironic post of the year!!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Its not 11hrs to go. He was just stating that When there is 11hrs to go he will post the said card as his profile pic so we know

I am starting to wonder after reading a few comments here. Would you really want to tell thousands of "strangers" that your friends hack government site??? Wouldn't this statement also make you wonder if his "hacker friends" could manipulate his time stamp on his FB status updates to correspond with said events?

And can you show me OP where on his profile it states a 9.3 quake?? I am a friend on his page and have never seen him say a 9.3!

Well i guess we will see what happens, once he posts the said Illuminati card as his profile pic then we can countdown 11hrs.

I also think that all hell will brake loose if this "prediction" is wrong or never comes to pass, he will soon see the thousands of "friends/followers" become enemies. I also hope it doesn't come true for the sake of Japan!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Thats a different thing. I just wanted to point out, that he said something totally different

link   
If he sincerely knew when a huge quake was going to hit, why would he post on facebook of all places? That helps hardly ANYONE...sure he tried youtube and stuff but I'm sure there's a better way to get the word out, I doubt everyone in Japan has facebook, and even if they did I'm sure facebook is the last thing on people's minds right now...

link   

Originally posted by Nobama
reply to post by tide88

What's a professional hacker? I could easily tap into their servers as could any other script kiddie, but there is and I repeat there is nothing there.

I agree. If their was super secret HAARP info, it wouldn't be in a hackable database.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by tide88

Tide, I was typing too fast, and English is not my mother language
But hey, it is funny and I did fix my grammar issues

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by BarmyBilly

You sure he doesn't work for HAARP?

Seriously though if he is correct.... then this is gonna be a massive disaster!!

I hope he's wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join