It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radioactive Japanese cars detained in Russia’s Far East

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
20 cars shipped from Japan showed twice the normal level of beta radiation.

The cars are currently being kept in quarantine and will most likely be sent back to Japan.

This is the first large shipment of radioactive second-hand cars from Japan. Earlier, heightened levels of radiation were found on several private vehicles.

Source Including Video News Report

Their contamination problems may be worse than they think. I'm not sure where the cars were shipped from but if radiation contamination starts to affect their exports then their economic troubles are far from being over.
edit on 11-4-2011 by LazyGuy because: Added Comments

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I don't think you can trust ANY product coming out of Japan now. The country is ruined. It's so sad. From a thriving country at the forefront of technology, to a 3rd world country in 1 month. Absolutely insane. S & F for you.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by coder22
I don't think you can trust ANY product coming out of Japan now. The country is ruined. It's so sad. From a thriving country at the forefront of technology, to a 3rd world country in 1 month.

All it would take is a shift of the wind even over a shot period of time to ruin a manufactured product whether it's ready for export or in process of manufacture. Even raw materials can be ruined pretty much without warning. Once something is contaminated it's pretty much trash.

Yea, they're pretty much screwed.
edit on 11-4-2011 by LazyGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by coder22

I still believe this event was induced by HAARP, remember JAPAN asking for all US bases to be closed down last year!

We don't know the inner workings of real Politics, something doesn't stack up!

Regardless, the people behind the HAARP Program should be hunted down like the rodents they are and put out of our misery. Enough is enough, this weapons system has no use other than to control, manipulate Gods green Earth,

The truth will out, just like 9/11, 7/7, Madrid etc etc, these B@STARDS will be strung up by their guts,

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
REDACTED FOR STUPIDITY - apologies

You have to ask if the tester sampled bananas and found radioactivity would they ban them?
edit on 11-4-2011 by UltraMind because: Not reading op properly

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kushin

I still believe this event was induced by HAARP

and just how pray tell would HAARP do this?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I still believe this event was induced by HAARP

and just how pray tell would HAARP do this?

I would guess he's talking about the root cause.
Some people think that HAARP caused the earthquake.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LazyGuy

I would guess he's talking about the root cause. Some people think that HAARP caused the earthquake

yeah I know..I am just hoping that someday one of these people that say HAARP did it can explain to me HOW Haarp does the things they say....

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
The article specifies "beta" radiation.

That means probably uranium or plutonium, as they are beta particle emitters.

As opposed to gamma ray emitting iodine and cesium.

Nothing like getting a new ride complete with a beta particle emitter that will irradiate you every time you drive.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by okiecowboy

Ooops, my bad...
I got lost in the specifics.

I'm pretty much with you on the HAARP thing.
I can see HAARP changing the weather, but I can't imagine how it could make an earthquake.
How does an atmospheric heater affect anything below the Earth's surface?
This quake was 24 KILOMETERS below the surface and under WATER to boot.
No way HAARP made this happen.

top topics

join