It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama the love child?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
With all the arguing about the legitimacy of Obama's Birth Certificate, and whether he is a natural-born citizen, there is another possibility to this "scandal".

That Obama was a love child!

This theory is covered extensively by Michael Rivero at:

whatreallyhappened.com...

Here's the overview from the article:

The theory involves a minor scandal Obama needed hidden, yet was too trivial to be of use to either Hillary Clinton or John McCain during the 2008 campaign.

That is the real issue here. If there was anything at all to this claim that Obama is not a natural born citizen, both Hillary and McCain would not have hesitated to use it to remove Obama and win the White House. So there must be another explanation.

My theory is that the true original birth certificate for Barack Obama has a different name for the father than Barack Hussein Obama, Sr. The theory is that the original birth certificate lists one Frank Marshall Davis as the father and that the young Obama was born out of wedlock (a common enough occurrence during the 60s).

If true, this connects all the facts together in a reasonable manner.

If this strikes you as intriguing, then you really want to visit the article. Mr. Rivero lays out quite an interesting argument for his theory with lots of evidence to back it up.

Here's a little teaser for you:

This scenario also explains the statement Obama made in the video about how his father served in WW2, because while Obama Sr. and later Soetero were too young to serve in WW2, the far older Frank Marshall Davis did in fact serve in WW2.

I don't know either way, but with all the discussion about Birth Certificates this just strikes me as a fascinating possibility.

Any thoughts?

edit on 11-4-2011 by Hessling because: Fix YouTube video

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessling

Just produce the damn thing and everyone will go away. If there is no conspiracy, what is the problem?

So what if he was born out of Wedlock? I would've been, if my Grandad didn't hold that shotgun to my Dad's head.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

Just produce the damn thing and everyone will go away. If there is no conspiracy, what is the problem?

So what if he was born out of Wedlock? I would've been, if my Grandad didn't hold that shotgun to my Dad's head.

If common sense was the guiding principle in D.C., then yeah! Produce the darn Certificate!

However, we all know that is not the case. We cannot have a "bastard" in the White House. (Even though I consider a lot of former presidents to be bastards, regardless of the whole Mom & Dad thing.)

The dance must continue!
edit on 11-4-2011 by Hessling because: Correct error

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
My money is on this being the most likely scenario as cause for the missing long form BC.
Why? Because NOBODY in their right mind would touch it with a 10 foot pole. Considering the sheer number of children born out of wedlock (and almost anyone over the age of at least 40 still wants it to remain a secret) and the exponential increase and openness about it- which doesn't really change the "stigma" either from the pov of the judgement of outsiders or the sense of shame for those involved), it would be political suicide to make any kind of issue of it.
2. This could, and probably would, be known amoung the political class who believe/ claim/ approve/ whatever that he is eligible for the presidency. His "secret" would be safe with them. So that could explain why they'd ignore it.

Having said that, I wonder what Donald Trump will do with the information his investigators come up with.
Frank Marshall is a good candidate, imo. Why did Stanley Dunham chose him and not Obama's grandfather as a role model?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

this would explain it all.. the birthers are right that if BHO was daddy, then natural born is not met for Barry.

Yet the anti birther are also right 'no way would it have gotten this far if he wasn't eligible" as their only debunking power.

and..... barry's mom apparently was a bigtime HO... could Barry be Eric Cartman and his mom be Mrs. Cartman at the drunken barn dance? south park reference

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
He wasnt a love child!
He was a mistake! Mommy came out and said ...Oopss!

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Thanks for all the replies!

Getting back on topic, how does everybody feel about which of the following could be true:

A - Everything is on the up-and-up. (Well then, let's see the certificate. I know I have to show a Birth Certificate just to get a Passport. So why shouldn't the President of the United States feel secure in showing his to all the citizens of this country?)

B - Obama was born in Kenya, and he has no Constitutional standing to be our President. (With all the people in a position to know one way or the other, why hasn't anyone pulled a "Manning" and out this info?)

C - Love child! (Oh my...how embarrassing! You'd have every anti-Obama person just taking swipes at his personal life like a big, old pinata.)

It has to be one of the three, or so I believe. My point of view? Answer C makes the most logical sense. But then again, that's just me.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Analyze76

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
He wasnt a love child!
He was a mistake! Mommy came out and said ...Oopss!

She thought she was constipated. He came out the wrong end.

THAT was freekin AWESOME!!!

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Analyze76
There is alot of guessing without the birth certificate.

One thing is sure. Obama is a cuckold.

Is what?

top topics

join