It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA, Homeland Security, Emergency Preparedness Speech on CSPAN now

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by trusername

Yup. And as an off topic post in my own thread, does this guy remind any of you of Andy from "The Office"?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
he just said "no plan will survive first contact" (an eisenhower quote?)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
This dude smiles at weird times.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
i like that he is into "exploration" engaging private sector although it is kind of a duh

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
who is axelrod? not from campaign axelrod?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Well that is enough of that, I almost fell asleep with his non-answers. "May not be able to duplicate" from the private sector.
Sorry didn't get the full quote as I was nodding off.
So what have we learned? The government knows something is coming, can't tell what it is, expects us to fend for ourselves and well, we are all screwed.

Does this sum it up?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Ok I have to get back to work, if this guy says anything good, post it here, please.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by kadyr80
Ok I have to get back to work, if this guy says anything good, post it here, please.

So that's why you posted it here...smart lol
edit on 11-4-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Did anyone catch when he mentioned something about people should be prepared?
I was dozing off and didn't catch the whole thing.
So the government says we should be prepared, while the mainstream media mocks people who stock up on supplies for 2012?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
That was the most discouraging question and answer question session I have ever heard. If he adds enough big buzz words and fluff people will get lost in his answer and not really get the meaning of what he is really trying to say.

All I heard was,
at a local and federal level, we can't help you if disaster strikes. Prepare beforehand and hopefully you'll save yourselves.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by JupitersClock
That was the most discouraging question and answer question session I have ever heard. If he adds enough big buzz words and fluff people will get lost in his answer and not really get the meaning of what he is really trying to say.

All I heard was,
at a local and federal level, we can't help you if disaster strikes. Prepare beforehand and hopefully you'll save yourselves.

Lol?...He might as well could've just come out, step up to the podium and say: " Well...you're f****ed. "

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Well Its more than i expected them to say. I would have thought they would have said "everything will be ok, all sheeple of growing non-importance will be magically whisked away from danger and no self-prepardness is needed"

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I can't get the video on ipad

Are these kinds of speeches normal? Was he really saying something is going to happen but can't say what it is?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
well poopoos. Real life called me and because of it, I missed the entire thing
any indication of a re-broadcast?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
It may suggest that Jesse Ventura was correct with the documentation he submitted to his book, 63 Documents the govt doesnt want you to read. They released docs that discuss civil inmate labor camps, backed by FEMA, governed by the US army, and ruled by the elite. Maybe Jesse isn't so far off after all?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
www.c-span.org...

Senate Homeland Security Committee Hearing on FEMA Preparedness
Washington, DC
Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Senate Homeland Security Committee held a hearing to examine progress made by the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) since Hurricane Katrina and steps it must take to respond effectively to catastrophies. Witnesses include FEMA administrator Craig Fugate, Department of Homeland Security Inspector General Richard Skinner and GAO Director of Homeland Security and Justice Issues William Jenkins.

Video temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Nefarious

Thank you sir!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Heres my take of the first 30 min. in a nutshell-
1st senator lady:
blah blah Eq's gonna hit C.A. blah You Fema s.o.b's really screwed the pooch @ katrina. blah blah katrina victims are cheating the system and you suck blah blah. But I wanna brown nose you on how much better you are doing blah blah blah
2nd senator lady:
blah blah blah stop cheating the victims of katrina blah blah blah
Fat Fema Guy with beard:
blah blah fluff we are better now but be prepared for us to suck blah blah fluff fluff yes massa I'll make you a sammich blah blah cough cough Japan's awesome fluff blah fluff

stay tuned for more b.s. lies!

edit on 12-4-2011 by illuminatitanimulli because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
here's the next 30 min. or so in a nutshell-
Principal Dick Skinner of D.H.S:
uh uh uh uh Fema Sucks uh uh uh uh uh bend over backward and uh uh kiss your # goodbye because you're #ed uh uh uh yeah uh hey uh got any gum? uh uh fema is a waste of money... yeah
Bill Jerkin' of Homeland Security
yadi yadi yadi free john gotti the king of new york. Fema's job is hard and they suck.

The rest is just a big fist fight.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
They'll create so many problems and leave you to fend for yourselves, or you can join them, they want to put themselves as the solution, so it seems like you have no other option !

RESIST

top topics

<< 1   >>

join