It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Underground Hiphop Till Infinity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I saw the thread pertaining to old school and "none of that new crap". Don't listen to people who tell you hiphop is dead or dying, because hiphop is not dead, and it's not "crap". The mainstream is such a small portion of what hiphop is, that once you get into underground, you realize what it's really about. It's diversified to all nationalities, to all people who have love for hiphop in their soul; and this culture has spread across the world. This is a thread to share music from your favorite emcees,producers, and new underground dopeness.

P.E.A.C.E

edit on 11-4-2011 by Raelsatu because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
So true, I was thinking the same thing when I saw that other thread. Mainstream rap is a VERY small portion of the hiphop/rap that is out there today. Underground Music is very much alive and thriving. That is where you will find most of the talent that is out there today. Of course not all of it sounds exactly the same as older rap, but it isn't supposed to. Rapping styles and rhyme schemes evolve constantly. There are some amazing artists hidden in the underground, you just have to look beyond the mainstream facade.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Hektik1

Yes! Hiphop is more alive than ever I feel. And there's so much emerging talent, and diversity it's just amazing. Here's a few more.

edit on 11-4-2011 by Raelsatu because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
S+F! Heres one of Englands Finest:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Raelsatu

This should do it for now

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
youtu.be...
very good newer kid used to be on ruthless records. i used to like tech n9ne but it seems like he is going mainstream
edit on 12-4-2011 by kunuk because: my bad still new at this

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Truth spitter, Canada's Shad K

Don't buy what the 4th Estate is selling,from Asheville NC USA

join