It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Royal Wedding - Most important event in history?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
OK 2 billion people will be happy watching the wedding
Some other million-billion-trillion
(me amognst) will be happy heading for NBA semifinals
And Im sure a billion more will zap for some personal choice so

let's declare 29th April the Happiest TV Day in History !!!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

Thank you for your response, that was very insightful.
This and a few others I've received have given me a better understanding of this.
I appreciate it.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
My opinion is that most reasonable people that think out of the box, couldn't give a toss about the royal wedding.
The media keep comparing Kate to Diana. No doubt Kate is perfect for Wills. Of course it was very sad when Diana died.
However it's like the olympics....is it really that important? I don't personally know anyone doing the high jump or i might consider watching that bit!
As for the wedding? It seems to me the older generation might still like that sort of thing, waving the flags and calling the Queen Queenie as if they know her, that sort of thing.
I might watch the odd clip, but that's it. Most poeple these days are more interested in keep a roof above their heads and their sanity than watch a bunch of parasites parading in the spring sunshine! That is effectively what they are...like it or not.
Good luck to the happy couple. I'm sure their marriage will be made in heaven and they will remain a solid happy union for many years to come.
I'm not mean, just realistic!!!

One final thing before i get told off by everyone...............how many of us realistically get their bank holiday off and on the day it was intended??? No one i know and they all work!!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Something will happen, or someone will try tom make it happen, this much coverage over the world, someone is going to try to end it with flames and death.

Ok feel free to think I'm nuts for the following.

I have lived my life before, I screwed up many things, but I saw one on tv that shook the world, suicide bomber killed Katy, hurting many other, but now I am 21 again, living my life from the beginning, and all the bad things that happened last time, didn't happen this time, like a paraelle universe.

Anyway it's more logical to assume I'm crazy, a lot less to explain than saying "yes I've lived more than one" but w.e this is, all I know. I'm suppose to make my life and others better, maybe one security dude or lady, might hear word of this post, and think "wouldn't hurt to upgrade security"

Anyway if anyone else has ever left like they lives more than one life, pm me, maybe I need help or just to talk about this. As far as I know my mental health is fine, I am a man with logic, don't believe in ghosts or even god, but reincarnation is something else, anyway opinions would help

Have I lived more than once, or am I crazy but having a good idea of what the future holds?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I won't be watching as I just don't care. If he wants to be miserable like the rest of us, that's his problem.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Well this thread makes me think just a bit less of saturn, most important event in history being what im talking about.

Energy can = anything you want it to = if you just think it. Energy is like the new age religion, just because a scientist said one day that all energy cannot be destroyed, too bad he was not talking about us when he spoke of energy....

I used to view your posts as valid points, I still will, just not so much, people and their energy theories is where you lose validity for me. Really talking about aliens is more valid.....

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I have read hundreds of threads and posts here which state that negative energy breeds negative energy.
I'm with the early posts. Although I don't have a personal connection with the couple, I can't to see how 2 billion people watching a happy event can do the world any harm.
The whole wedding and stuff will be a bit boring for me as I have little attention aptitude and like quick stimulation, however, I would love to have history record the most watch thing in history was a happy event instead of 9/11.

Some people WANT to remain negative. I hope for positive change word-wide.
We should start with ourselves and find positive things to rejoice in as appose to find another reason to moan

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I love how an entire country can look up to their King and Queen GODS, the same people that have been holding them back for centuries, and demand that its national pride. "Look people these are your FUTURE RULERS!" "Oh THANK YOU QUEEN GOD MAY YOU PRESENT BOOT TO LICK?"

Royal Wedding lol. what a bunch of crap.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quasar_La-Zar
Well this thread makes me think just a bit less of saturn, most important event in history being what im talking about.

thanks for thinking less of me, means you think of me anyhow

might be..it was posed as a question that will be answered after the wedding for the points I detailed

Energy can = anything you want it to = if you just think it.

Although I don't buy that, alot of people on ATS suggest this all the time...if we get together in peace and joy in great, great numbers and focus, good stuff will happen

Well, here is an event that is coming up, eyes on it, all the nice positive energy happening, what if the new age quacks are right, we are about to see

Energy is like the new age religion, just because a scientist said one day that all energy cannot be destroyed, too bad he was not talking about us when he spoke of energy....

Not sure what your saying here.
Energy is not a new age religion, it just is..its the thing behind all material. there is a question of if it is even remotely controllable, hense the experiment.

I used to view your posts as valid points, I still will, just not so much, people and their energy theories is where you lose validity for me. Really talking about aliens is more valid.....

No worries, most people don't get it, have no clue what this topic is about so start talking about the royal family or whatnot verses the event itself...the focuspoint of mass amounts.

I don't look down at people whom do not understand the point...different levels of understanding and whatnot.

Feel free to read through the posts if your so inclined and see the actual point verses what the noise is talking about.
on a personal note, I don't give a toss about the royal family, but I do see this as a way to debunk any and all hippys and new agers telling us to come together in groups to push positive energy forward...or to admit they may be onto something if indeed something truely profound happens from just a positive massive focus

and if that came to be, and something very good came from it all due specifically to a mass focused energy, it would teach the world that we collectively create our own reality...and that to me would be the most important event in history if that knowledge was uncovered...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
man falls on bike
world holds breath as he tries to get up on he´s feet.

my 2 cent take on it all

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerbot565
man falls on bike
world holds breath as he tries to get up on he´s feet.

my 2 cent take on it all

world is doped up on anti depressants/fluoride and forget to inhale again

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Saturn,

Dont let these haters bother you. I'm on board for this. I"ll be watching AND meditating/outpouring love and hope for these people. What have we got to lose?

Like it or not, these people ARE more important than us. They make decisions that affect millions of people. What kind of decisions do we make everyday? They affect, dozens, maybe, maybe hundreds of people? Its important that we send THEM love and peace because they're the ones that CAN affect major positive changes. They're young and maybe they have similar thoughts as many ATSers. To pour venemous hatred into these people is that LAST thing we want to do and the only way to assure they will act with venemous hatred too.

Besides, all you haters, there IS proof of positive energy having positive effects in society. Check out the work of Dean Radin, Susan Blackmore and Rupert Sheldrake. And then theres Bell's Theorum and all that quantum mechanical evidence for exactly what the OP is describing. Just because this information isnt hitting you over the head doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Do some research meaning, search then search again. Unless, of course, you rather handpick tidbits of information to construct an impenetrable reality tunnel for yourself. Keep staring down that tunnel, boys, and soon it'll become a prison.

Stop hating and start believing. Truth doesn't need your consent to exist. All these haters on ATS may be the ones who need positive thoughts the most!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Well, all I gotta say is, due to the sheer numbers of people rallying against the concept, ridiculing it, pouring anger and hatred at the suggestion of it, attacking me for even suggesting it, etc...I now realize I may be onto something here.

Its when "they" start violently opposing you is when you know you hit onto something exposed....maybe there is something to this focusing of positive energy bit for actual measurable change...hmm

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I won't be watching it! Even though our tax money is paying for this crap ...

However, I will be enjoying the public holiday held in respect of this "wedding"

Queen, Princes etc. In this day and age?

REALLY?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I am very saddened by the posts of ridicule, hate, loathing, and fear. If the percentage of people on ATS with these views represent the percentage of people in the world with these views ( andwe're supposed to be the enlightened ones!) Then we have darker days to come.

I agree with you and please watch the video I posted earlier, very inspiring and heartfelt. Love breeds love, hate breeds hate, bottom line. It has been proven over and over again.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
For myself I will watch because as I see it we have the priviledge to see history in the making. William and Catherine could be the new future of England it's time they need a future King that is for the people.

As I watch I will also send good vibes it never hurts.

George Filer has made a remark that UFO's will be there to observe and this isn't like George but since I do know Alien's somewhat he is correct they do "OBSERVE EVERYTHING"

Also since Obama was NOT invited I will suggest we keep an eye on him ...you should know when all are involved watching the right hand the left hand is doing the act.

29th should be an interesting day, I might take a wee nip of something myself to relax and enjoy

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Anthony1138

Gonna go with an active imagination on that one.
Filters...we have filters to help us determine what is real and what is imagination running wild (else we would be in some dream state and never make it out of the caves...if we even got to that part.

If your being serious, you may want to go see a doc, some meds can help focus the mind on what is real and what is just perception going wonky.

Crazy is a lazy word, like saying anyone whom cannot walk is a cripple...be it through a degenerative disease, or just a broken leg...its a very dismissive word that insinuates that there is no chance of help...they are just crazy.

If you want to become more in tune with reality, seek a doc...if your happy with your horrific in and out dream state, then I guess carry on carrying on.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by gnosis111

I am very saddened by the posts of ridicule, hate, loathing, and fear. If the percentage of people on ATS with these views represent the percentage of people in the world with these views ( andwe're supposed to be the enlightened ones!) Then we have darker days to come.

I agree with you and please watch the video I posted earlier, very inspiring and heartfelt. Love breeds love, hate breeds hate, bottom line. It has been proven over and over again.

Naa, ATS is filled with passion, and considering its a mid brow conspiracy website, that passion is most often paranoia, anger, rage, etc...so, with that in mind, even a few people whom get the point of the thread and are open to the thought is significant.

I knew when creating this that it would cause all sorts of outrage (I enjoy being the odd man out, tossing things in to stir up the mundane grumpfest that is ATS)..but, don't take this as an accurate sampling of how the actual world feels. like going to a KKK rally and asking what they think of equal opportunity.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by auraura

Starred you just for a very cool viewpoint soaked in myth.

Mention king arthur and you got my attention.

Maybe Harry will find Excalibar on his honeymoon and unite the world...trick is to keep Kate away from anyone named Launcelot...or Lance...would be wary of any larrys also come to think of it...
edit on 12-4-2011 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join