It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Royal Wedding - Most important event in history?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

this would be more positive for me if:
the royals broke tradition and had a simple wedding inside the church, and donated the funds that they would have spent on this, to help british children get dental work done that their own parents would not have been able to afford...show that on TV in a special...the amount of good will from the whole world would truly be inspiring, and others that are wealthy (and have a conscience) might equally be inspired to help in their repective countries...now that would be something worth watching.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

fair point you raise but will not be watching I'll leave that for the ladies oh and I'm english and the vast majority of people I know can't give a rats ar*e about it, it's just some spoiled people getting married big deal

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
reply to post by KingDoey

And a smooth move by Cameron recently, making it easy for employers to off you without tribuneral should you moan about the day off without the pittance they already pay you.

edit on 11-4-2011 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

Just when Cameron was in my good books with his views on multiculturalism.....

Oh well I have already got my Green Card for Canada processing so fingers crossed it goes through quick.

Congrats to the Royal family but i shall probably be in a drunken stupor with the lads watching the footy in the pub rather than watching them

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by meathed

Im at a loss what you expected from this thread, other than a miracle.
edit on 11-4-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

Now that would be something of note...you actually contributed..well done.

I am not a believer in miracles (too magical), but if something of significance did come from the focus, then that would be an interesting result

Save your condescending remakes for the low lifes that will watch the royal wedding as they mighten notice it while they are screaming out OMG OMG

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by turtlebass
Ummm...........................NO!

What the hell?...your comment had a star...which is now gone....??

The agents on here really want us to watch this wedding huh?...lol...man this site is creepy.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
If UFOs really do show up, that would be complete confirmation that UFOs are some kind of black ops security deal, especially given that they went out of their way to plant the "UFO" story as advance cover.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I wasn't going to post - don't know why I looked at this thread, even... Been ignoring all the "royal wedding" yada yada. It seems so trite compared to worldwide radiation and other things that are killing us in droves.

A happy affair? Well, if you want to see it that way. But until the same fuss is made about all weddings, more dependent on number of actual friends and warm associations than some happenstance of birth, I just see it as more evidence of elitism.

I look at the struggling in this world and think of all that energy being poured into war and weddings that could be used to give everyone that opulence and opportunity and I just have no joy at this union at all.
edit on 4/11/2011 by Amaterasu because: clarity

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

this would be more positive for me if:
the royals broke tradition and had a simple wedding inside the church, and donated the funds that they would have spent on this, to help british children get dental work done that their own parents would not have been able to afford...show that on TV in a special...the amount of good will from the whole world would truly be inspiring, and others that are wealthy (and have a conscience) might equally be inspired to help in their repective countries...now that would be something worth watching.

Well yes i totally agree wth you, can you imagine if they said "were just having a registry office do, with pasties and pints" but unfortunatly thats not what is expected from the future king of England. But if he was to say that, i think hes popularity would jump, big style. Wouldnt it be nice to daydream that he could be a benevolunt future world leader who could make a difference.
And just for record, children have free dental treatment in the UK, ( for as long as it lasts !)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Anyone else get the feeling that this poor girl marrying into "royalty" doesn't have much longer to live? I'm almost afraid for her. Godspeed lady, or princess, or future dead royal blood.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TriForce
I hope they both morph into reptilians on live tv, now that would be worth watching lol

Thats the funniest thing i've heard this month you made me laugh really hard for like a few mins.

I won't be watching it probably but yeah i don't think its the most important event!

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I agree it could be a positive event that alot of folks tune into. Essentially it will be what we choose to make of it.

Those who are considered "royal" are no better than you or I. I know this and so should you. Rise above it. Perhaps they are showing off or wasting $. Perhaps they are just putting on the "show" that so many will want to see. No one is perfect... we all make mistakes none of us are prefect. We are born into a life and we try to make the best of it (most people do anyways).

Anyways... I do agree with the thought process of being positive will bring about positive energy therefore positive things happen and it becomes a ripple effect.

Just my two cents...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I personally believe that all the collective energy from us watching the wedding will allow the spirit of the Antichrist to enter Prince William, changing him completely and thus becoming the Antichrist.

Won't be too long now to find out now anyway.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

In passing, meaning when my wife had the tv on in the morning for it's 15 min per day only. I saw something about this wedding and could care less, it has absolutely no importance other that for those whom are into the "play", that is orchestrated by our PTB and the media. I hope there are a few independent souls like myself whom would rather go for a walk alone than listen and watch this crap, it is completely unimportant.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I think it's a wasteful distraction that will be milked for every pound and penny possible. People will be spending their precious time and hard-earned money on something that ultimately will not benefit them in any real way whatsoever.

Just the footprint created by this alone should be enough to cause people to rally against it. This type of thing is a relic of the past anyway in my opinion. People can't seem to move forward due to these useless,outdated ways of thinking about society and hierarchical power structures.

Unfortunately, entertainment and related industries tend to make the most money when the times are the worst. People seek to escape from their woes and this is just one more of those mega-events designed to distract people away from the real issues and keep everyone off-balance and complacent.

On a related note, I should like to point out that Jacques Cousteau (25 June 1997)and Princess Diana (31 August 1997) both died around the same time. The world nearly drowned in it's own tears over Di, who in the end was nothing more than cheap tabloid fodder and made-for-tv drama, and comparatively speaking there was a barely a sniffle or whimper over Cousteau's death.

THIS is the sad world we live in where glitz and the false hope of wealth and fame overshadows logic, reason and pursuit of real, meaningful goals to help civilization and the planet prosper.

Welcome to Idiocracy, folks...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I may or may not watch. I don't even know what day it is going to be on, but I'm sure all the hype will inform me of it soon. I personally hate weddings, so why would I watch it? Well, why not. I'm a girl, I'm married (so it's not like I'll have any plans, right?) and I have a chihuahua which automatically means I have some type of loneliness issue going on

Seriously though I may watch just to see the dress. I want to see what a kajillion dollars can buy...supposedly they're being so secret squirrel about the dress that they have some kind of special security team surrounding the details (or something). It may be a beautiful event, and yes it is a positive event to watch. It won't hurt, if I run across it I'll take my hand off the remote. I doubt I will plan my day around watching it though!

OP, you have a good perspective of this. There's nothing wrong with the thought, it's the thought that counts, right?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Royal Wedding - Most important event in history?

If maintaining the illusion that God ordained royal families is top priority, then...

yes, for those people this is the most important event in a continues history.

We are either witnessing preservation or extinction.

Peace

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

I see the point, and it is a good one. But why should we all project good feelings about the heir to a brutally unjust fortune that was not only won by violence and force, but that has been sustained by imposing injustice after injustice, and causing a good deal of the suffering in the world we seek to forget?

Im not doing it. It like a defense contractor making a huge toxic mess on the taxpayers dime and then getting paid again to clean it up.

The media could sell billions of the worlds people happiness in all kinds of ways. THEY are creating the spin around this wedding. They could just as easily build up anticipation for billions of us to watch something else that would make us equally happy, and that wasnt a sneaky way of making us feel attached to the people farming us.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
The only people that care are women - plain and simple.

Because whatever broad this guy is marrying will have a white dress on. This white dress will be marveled at by other broads and proclaimed "the prettiest dress Ive ever seen".

Men know these dresses all look almost identical (as long as they're white) and also could care less about where the royal broads parents are sitting, color of napkins, etc...

Its just another bride getting off on other broads jealousy at being able to throw money down on materialistic wedding.

Is there a live internet feed of the consummation of said marriage? That would get ratings and might just be the most important moment in history (if they start showing that stuff regularly)!

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mnemicrsl
Anyone else get the feeling that this poor girl marrying into "royalty" doesn't have much longer to live? I'm almost afraid for her. Godspeed lady, or princess, or future dead royal blood.

She's sure lasted longer than Prince William's hairline hasn't she?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
do you think if several million people watcing concentrate really hard the grooms pants will fall down?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join