Royal Wedding - Most important event in history?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by meathed
Most important event in history??????? No are you serious????? No really..... are you really serious???????
The biggest waste of tax payers money...... well yes.
You lost me at that part when you mentioned a royal wedding and it being important.

Then you failed to see what the thread is about in context.

Why did you post if you are not posting about the topic? Do you normally start talking randomly?

now, go back reread it, and then give me your incredibly important opinion...or move on and be off topic in some other thread.

I failed to see nothing. You failed with your thread.
I read the context and thought very little of it. Context????? You might want to elaberate next time you choose to post a thread.
But 2 billion idiots jumping around with positive thoughts in unison isnt changing a damn thing.
It will still be 2 billion idiots jumping around, and no matter how you look at it , it will still look stupid.

So what do you want us all to do, Scream out OMG OMG the prince is getting married OMG OMG together when the prince says i do?????
And will the world change for the better when we do yell out OMG OMG.

Im at a loss what you expected from this thread, other than a miracle.
edit on 11-4-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Isn't Prince William supposed to be the antichrist according the religious nuts?...lol...hurraaaay for the antichrist * spreads arms and lets the positive energy flow *.....seriously now...you kidding?...If the royal family would be blown up, during the wedding I'd watch...right when Prince Harry would happily gaze into whatever her name's eye and the party is in full swing...I...*BOOM*...seriously...that would bring in so many more viewers...tv stations don't know what they're doing.
edit on 11-4-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
If collective thoughts worked then life today would be very different.
Politics would be different,wars,taxes etc etc etc.
When 1 million people with the same focus come together in protest and get no change then I think my point is proven.

As for the royal family....they are the useless eaters not us as prince charles called us.
Delete the elite!!!!

1 million people = what... .06th percent of the population of the world?

We are talking about 20-25% focused on a positive emotion (ok, best case senario 2b..)

I am on the sidelines about any changes or alterations, but because I am neither saying it will or won't change anything makes me curious verses uncaring...I have a curious and inquisitive mind about such things and want to know verses total apathy about knowledge

This is not actually about the royal family so much as the focus on the royal wedding exclusively.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by meathed

Im at a loss what you expected from this thread, other than a miracle.
edit on 11-4-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

Now that would be something of note...you actually contributed..well done.

I am not a believer in miracles (too magical), but if something of significance did come from the focus, then that would be an interesting result

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by LibertyLover

Hmmm,...I guess form a historical perspective it could be interesting. Now there is an idea my mind will spread its legs for,...I still won't watch though.
But good point none the less.
edit on 11-4-2011 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I don't see anything postive, fluffy or enlightening about a wedding paid for by the already financially broken British nation.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit

Originally posted by freakjive
reply to post by SaturnFX

Sort of funny to see how a group of "open-minded" people can be so "close-minded".

And so negative. People seem to be looking for the worst in everything these days. Collective negativity and doom is never a good thing :shk:

Half the people that watch the wedding, are probably only going to watch to see if something goes wrong. What a sad state of mind the world is in.

negative?? well of course, it's fluff TV, i'm negative about pretty much everything on the telly, because it's become fluff crap...if this wedding is so enlighening, so magical, so open-minded, so enriching...how many commerical minutes are you going to sit through that are selling you crap you don't care about?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I know what you are getting at and understand the thread...I just had to take a swipe at them anyways.

My point is if collective thinking works then our planet would be altogether different then it is now.
Part of the reason alot of us on here are unhappy with whats happening is because this is not the world we want to see and many feel powerless about it.
I think it is a pipedream to think we can change things by having the same intentions with our thoughts.
Thats why I used protesting as my example.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
2 billion people are gonna tune in to watch two monarchs eat out the fruits of British labor..

It must be really important.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
I think the point of this thread has been missed by most people. Its not a " lets bitch about the royal family and moan about what a waste of money they are" oh and, "theyre shape shifting reptillians" type thread. Saturns point was about the power of the positive thoughts of 2 billion people united. To not consider that this has any weight at all means that one would also have to regard the power of prayer and meditation as nonsense.

wow!...the power of positive thoughts of 2 billion people??? really?...you would think that with the olympic coverage appearing every 2 years, coupled with all that positive thought displayed around the globe, that we would be in a much better place in todays world.

True, however, the olympics is actually a lesson in warfare and national superiority...you don't clap when you find nation X won and now they will be far more arrogant...you want to see your nation wipe the floor and bring home the gold.

so, even though the audience is huge, its actually a competition vibe being sent out...(hmm...olympics happen, wars are declared..not saying there is a relation, but 2 things have been going on for-like-ever...olympics and war...relation? doubtful, but who knows in the end)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I will also chime in with my answer, "Are you kidding me? N-O"

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

The Olympics is a competition, the royal wedding is a nuptial ceremony, although one could argue that a marriage could turn into something as combative after the honeymoon period ends!

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
reply to post by LibertyLover

Hmmm,...I guess form a historical perspective it could be interesting. Now there is an idea my mind will spread its legs for,...I still won't watch though.
But good point none the less.
edit on 11-4-2011 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

uhmm....for me....i don't care to have my mind spread its cheeks, let alone its legs....i have had that "spreading" done to me (metaphorically, of course) a few times in the past, and there was nothing "interesting" about it at all.
edit on 11-4-2011 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Great, really want to be watching some s*it like this, ill be in the pub getting battered.

We pay for this wedding with our taxes, why should we? And legally employers don't have to pay you to be off on the day, yet most firms are shutting down!

I couldn't care less about this event

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Point taken.
I hope you read my more previous post about not being a mental whore to mindless fluff.
I like history so I meant in a small way, and dude I mean in the smallest of freaking ways.....that it might be interesting. But as soon as the thought came it was replaced with.....reason..lol

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Ummm...........................NO!

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I won't be watching, it's lame. It is simply the supposed continuation of a corrupt institution known as the monarchy. A couple more elitists who will screw with everyone they encounter to their own benefit. I have to ask though, if the prince is such a nice guy, why hasn't he investigated his mother's death? It would seem to me that her assassination should be his first concern as it is a direct indication of his polluted breeding stock.

End the idiocy, end the monarchy.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
So these royals are so important that we should all just watch the ceremony and be all everything is ok, go shopping, buy your memorabilia and pictures and dvds and the t shirt. I see what you may be trying to get at with the let's all be positive thing. But maybe let's find a different cause that's worthy to have a thi
rd of the population concentrate all their good thoughts on. 2 mortal royals without a care in the world except how they will look...gah! This topic belongs on an oprah message board imho

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
reply to post by jimmyx

The Olympics is a competition, the royal wedding is a nuptial ceremony, although one could argue that a marriage could turn into something as combative after the honeymoon period ends!

i admire your ability to sense a greater goodness, from thinking that 2 billion people will have a positve experience from this wedding. it gives all people the opportunity to see how much money can actually be spent by billionaires when they get married. that's always positive in my book

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

I have to say I did enjoy your metaphoric reply, honestly. It was repugnicantly eloquent...and I can get down with that!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join