Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Royal Wedding - Most important event in history?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by skywalker_
reply to post by SaturnFX

There's just no way 2 billion people are going to watch the event... It never makes sense.. If 50 million watched it , then it would make sense. Who is interested in the royal wedding other than those in the UK ? Seriously dude.. why even make this wedding any kind of focus at all.. instead direct postiive energy to the world, instead of another couple .. Even though your intentions are good, you fall easily for the MSM trap about 2 billion people watching it..

+1
Well said.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
2 billion people watching.. Something will go down.

Exactly. And I am your first star??

we are corporeal for a reason...

Because we are designed specifically to be physical conduits for energy...
Or more humanly, the positive energy we put out is though our good
Works which we do out of faith- every single one of us!

BecauseThere ain't one of us who knows for a fact how anything
Actually works. our thoughts only make our selves do things! Not other people

How can anyone deny what is so simple to comprehend?
Remember telling your child "use your words!" Instead of waiting like magic for
Anything to happen?

But the only true wisdom in this thread...
2,000,000,000 watching...
S omethingwill happen.

PleaseExcuse my choppy language, I'm using droid swype!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
It's a marriage of convenience and money. Love has nothing to do with it and everybody knows it.

OP. I agree with your theory, but I think you made the mistake of lumping it with the royal wedding. You lost a lot of possible converts by doing that.

Who was it that said "don't let your message get lost in the method"? MLK?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
is there any truth to this that kate is related to george washington

uk.eonline.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
in all reality, it seems like this thread was just made to piss every person on ATS off that cares about important world affairs that actually effect us.

most important event in history?? are you mentally ill??

whats so good about watching the evil torch of the elites be passed down once again to people that will continue the genocidal menacing carnage that cares only about transhumanist depopulation and racial cleansing?? maybe im missing something here???

go watch oprah talk about religion and spirituality, clearly youre on the wrong website for this

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

that pretty well sums up my feelings on the matter. don't really understand the interested in people like this. why would you want to look up to and be proud of someone who would consider you little more then dirt?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Hmmm...reminds me of this thread...hint, hint

Is Prince William NWO's chosen anti-christ?
edit on 12-4-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Liverpool city council has extended the deadline for applications for a license to hold a royal wedding street party as there were so few requests, six altogether I read somewhere. The prime minister was in the press today telling people they didn't need a license if they wanted to hold a street party.

Basically not many in Britain could give a fig. Some people may be looking forward to having the day off work, but unlikely they will be paid any holiday money unless they accept it as part of their two to four weeks annual leave, so basically a days wages will be lost by the vast majority....and they are being cajoled into celebrating it.

So I must ask just who are the two billion people who will be watching this pageantry? It will probably be on all tv channels live, here in the U.K, so perhaps nothing else to watch. And if its cold and raining, with most shops closed to the bargain hunters with their pocket calculators working out where best to buy sugar for the next month, and with most libraries, public swimming pools etc. etc. closed down for economic reasons, one must ask what is there to celebrate?

I for one will be reconsidering my 'downtime' watching the tv, given the 35% hike in power costs, and am going through my book collection picking out some I haven't read for a while. But hey! Enough misery! I wish the happy couple all the best, may they never want for earthly necessities!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Not too many flags..

Hmm.. No.. not for me anyhow.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Or it could just be the deathblow to that entire line of thinking. I will watch and feel happy. And if something horible happens, I will point out the fact that 2 billion people thinking happy did not stop bombs from dropping, things going badly, and the world crumbling apart. Take from that what you will. I'm not fan of hero worship. I will be happy two lovers are one. And if nothing happens, then it will confirm the soullessness of the whole world and its lack of care for petty human emotions.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

Or it could just be the deathblow to that entire line of thinking. I will watch and feel happy. And if something horible happens, I will point out the fact that 2 billion people thinking happy did not stop bombs from dropping, things going badly, and the world crumbling apart. Take from that what you will. I'm not fan of hero worship. I will be happy two lovers are one. And if nothing happens, then it will confirm the soullessness of the whole world and its lack of care for petty human emotions.

Exactly....

A perfect scenario for mass panic or to feel more compassionate towards the royal family....
my advice maintain peace within no matter what...Inner Peace
check out me name

[size=10]The rising of the Anti-christ

No matter what don't shift your energy towards this paganism, rather maintain, and I say again PEACE WITHIN YOURSELVES.

edit on 12-4-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmericanDaughter
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

That is if a person actually Believes in the big bang huh

edit on 12-4-2011 by AmericanDaughter because: (no reason given)

God made it happen.
edit on 12-4-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
what if in a hypthetical world, hitler`s daughter and stalin`s son get married and 2 billion people are watching and the mainstream media is all postive about it ? Sure they did not commit any crimes themselfs, but their forefathers did commit horrendous crimes and they are still profiting off of it (billionaire lifestyles etc.).

So, what if in this hypthetical world a saturnfx has good intentions about this wedding ? Should he waste his positive energy to support the offspring of former oppressors and tyrrants ?

Support your own family and friends with your positive energy, friend (just you alone , no 2 billions) and it will make a difference in your life, i can guarantee you...

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Fantastic.....

I'm so excited for the "British Israeli World Federation" to finally take over.

The marriage is heavenly.

Just google away. British Israeli World Federation.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

Or it could just be the deathblow to that entire line of thinking

Bingo

There are a few things going on here.
I have been in many debates on ATS. Spiritualists claiming we need to collectively think happy thoughts and to unite...and in this thread, the hypocrites have taken a opportunity and tossed it out the _
Why? because they are stuck on the physical aspect of the event verses the opportunity to channel energy..they are now in my opinion, words without meaning.

To those whom wrote a single reason why you will not be happy or watching or whatnot, and go on a different thread and talk about positive thinking, I will call you out on it, You are a liar and intellectually lazy.

The next bit

To those threads of those claiming that focusing positive energy, regardless of the reason, will create positive vibes, consciousness this or that...well, you better hope to bloody hell something wonderful happens here, because this is test ground zero. 2 billion people...hell, lets call it just a half billion people..half billion people focusing in with positive vibes going out into the world...This is the best we are going to do...and if nothing comes from it, then this thread will be used against anyone suggesting positive thinking = manifestation on a global level.

And finally, the social experiment thread that this is makes me laugh. The so called wonderful "ATS" mindset ultimately has shown such a closed off and weakened state that most comments have been unable to get past themselves to even see the topic and experiment for what it was..

If such an experiment could be done with a couple of kittens playing and filmed live, great...however, (potentially) 2 billion people are not going to watch kittens playing within a 24 hour period..it won't happen. You will simply not get unified positive energy on earth unless it is something like this.

A royal wedding...name another event we have..ever...that would have such massive numbers watching in positive emotional states that does not also include competition, superiority, etc...sporting events are -not- positive..it is civil warfare played out with balls instead of bombs...if thats the best some of you can think of in your chimp brains, then your simply not evolved enough..sorry, you fail.

The -closest- we have had was the moon landing. What did we achieve from it?
We marvelled at our technological progress..and from then to now..well, a lifestyle of 69 to a lifestyle of 2011 is worlds apart...who knows, maybe that in itself channeled energy to technological progression
or not..point is, it wasn't even considered to map out and see potential changes.

So ya, here it is...the opportunity to measure, participate, and see if collective positive energy means jack...and the ever so awakened of ATS...are nothing but fail and hypocrites.

You wonder why the world is crap? its because you lot want it to be crap...look at the past many pages..look at your response to positive energy focus experiment..read again and see yourself for what you are...

What if...entertain the thought for a half second...what if the world is the matrix as many programs and all religion suggests...what if we produce what we deserve based on collective focus and desires?
What have you produced then? Slamming the thought of being positive because you can't get past the symbols on the flicker tube...now, what if we could alter it...what if by watching it, say half the world within 24 hours had a moment of joy that came from this..unexplained, they don't know these people, but it hit some base desire for happiness and joy...and from that, the freaking sky exploded and gold fell down across the earth..or beneviolent aliens decided that was the signal and came here and gave everyone candy

well, you know what...that =would= be the most important event in history then...the day we collectively found out we can change things in a single day if we simply focus.

But many/most of you cannot even begin to consider the experiment because your rotting guts are so angry with resentment and bitterness over something you have little effect or influence that all you can do is fume hatred, apathy, and insults at people you don't know.

Is it any wonder why we are in 3 wars, had 8 years of Bush, and swoon as a society anything that makes us angry...

You are the monsters folks...stop pointing elsewhere..the darkness lives within you.

And after the event, should a massive number tune in and have joy and little happens, well, then we know, there is no wishing, no praying, no meditation..nothing that will change things.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by flatratebanking!
So, what if in this hypthetical world a saturnfx has good intentions about this wedding ? Should he waste his positive energy to support the offspring of former oppressors and tyrrants ?

Christ said, love your enemy.

Who am I to ignore that piece of wisdom...do I know better than what some consider to be a deity instructing the monkeys on how to think?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Millions praising a man who bombs innocent people. Sure it's positive energy because they love him, but it's where the energy goes is what matters. I'd rather not support a 'royal' family who enslaves mankind, but put my energy into a collective group that is trying to solve issues of the world that we face today.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

I like that. Mentally Sodomized. May I have permission to use it ?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
So. I hate the royal family but I find the royal wedding interesting (ok ok so, they're boring but since it's a "royal wedding" it makes things a bit interesting), call me crazy but I think the prince is a little cute, wish I was the one marrying him
lol nah I don't think so.

It would be cool if the queen Elizabeth or the prince shapeshifted or something.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Poofta talk! Sorry, but why should we care about English affairs. There are plenty of events we should have seen here in America, but were just not privy to. Like the largest protests in world history! Not a single American Media outlet carried the story! Because of things like this I have little or no trust in the MSM, and do not participate in their biased broadcasts.

We live in an age of mass engineered consent. It is not a theory, it is fact.
edit on 12-4-2011 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join