Royal Wedding - Most important event in history?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

focused positive energy? . . .

This thread is bad and you should feel bad.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Hillarious!
Pathetic?
Why in the world would the wedding of spoiled 'takers' be important unless it's to show how stupid the world has become?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmericanDaughter

Hillarious!
Pathetic?
Why in the world would the wedding of spoiled 'takers' be important unless it's to show how stupid the world has become?

Well, you could read the ops verses stop at the headline...

easy...its not always the best option.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
The sadest thing in the world would be if 2 billion people tuned in and believed that these people are more important than them and sumhow deserving of the attention,who the hell do these people think they are, all men are created equal, and by going on the media's standards sum are more equal than others,wasted positive energie if you ask me,there are more important things of dire circumstances happening in the world that need our attention and positive feelings such as, people's of japan and the fukishima emergency services,peoples of the middle east and north africa,the people who have died in recent months through the actions of a few rich elite.

The elites have caused so much misery the last few years and now all the attention will be on the elites,think about it who will be at this wedding,ask youself that and by all means lets watch the bloody god dammed wedding to find out who's in the club

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
hey op, apparently alot of members did not understand the point of your post. very interesting theory. i didnt think about 2 billion people watching it and all feeling positive emotions. that would send a whole lot of positive vibrations out there. i think your onto something. i wasnt going to watch it bcuz it would make me sick to glorify the prince and listen to all the reporters do the same but now i am going to watch it just to be part of the positivity that is going to take place. on another note though it would be cool if aliens invaded or they both morphed into reptilians lmao.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

you're right; I didn't read more than the headline since I can't stand thepeople involved but
will do so now

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Nope.
Have to disagree with OP.

This is not even remotely important.
Not in the least.

more meaningless BS for the world to focus on, instead of everything else that actually matters.

"two rich retards getting married" Ohh, Special!

P.s.. I did understand the point of the OP..
and I disagree.
edit on 12-4-2011 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

you obviously do not understand. he is not saying that the wedding will be the most important event, he is saying that 2 billion people all feeling positive emotions at the same time will be the most important event. read between the lines.. arent you one of the "awake" ones.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

its not about the wedding itself. i can agree with you that its bull# and no1 should care about it. it makes me sick and angry that people are actually excited to see this and will watch like a bunch of zombies. but the fact all this positive energy will occur might change some things for the better. remember the human mind transmits signals, positive and negative. technically 1/3 of the world all sending out positive vibrations must be good.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegasface
reply to post by Ahmose

you obviously do not understand. he is not saying that the wedding will be the most important event, he is saying that 2 billion people all feeling positive emotions at the same time will be the most important event. read between the lines.. arent you one of the "awake" ones.

lol, Duh!

Obviously, YOU do not understand.

I said I understood, and I did.

Stop ASSuming things.

I know that directed positive energy/emotions can have great, profound effects.

I just do not see it coming from this "royal" wedding..
Not at all.

I don't see this event producing any such emotions in anyone but very few people.

Derp!
Try again.
edit on 12-4-2011 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
why else would people watch then? to heckle? or to be annoyed?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
w.e i agree to disagree.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

reply to post by Ahmose

its not about the wedding itself. i can agree with you that its bull# and no1 should care about it. it makes me sick and angry that people are actually excited to see this and will watch like a bunch of zombies. but the fact all this positive energy will occur might change some things for the better. remember the human mind transmits signals, positive and negative. technically 1/3 of the world all sending out positive vibrations must be good.

1/3 of the world send out + Vibrations everyday.
Some meaningless wedding is nothing.

Do you people really think that 2 unfairly rich pricks getting married is a big deal?
It's not!

Just another wedding, like every other day!
Only this time.. it's 2 rich people! whoah!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
The Most Important Event in history is The Big Bang about 7.5 Billion years ago as that single event made our very existance, this planet possible. Get that straight.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

why else would people watch then? to heckle? or to be annoyed?

lol, The same reason billions of people sit and stare at a television everyday!
Because it's there, and they are told it is important!

Lemmings.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

That is if a person actually Believes in the big bang huh

edit on 12-4-2011 by AmericanDaughter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Interesting post... did not expect that when opening. It's possible... but how many of these people watching are actually consciously focusing positive energy? Realistically: 99.9% of them are just egoistically happy watching a TV screen with no geographic relativity.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
A royal wedding the Most important event in history??? are you living in 15th century? now we have quantum physics, space travel, internet, certainly its makes me happier the start of the soccer world cup (and is most viewed than this weeding)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

There's just no way 2 billion people are going to watch the event... It never makes sense.. If 50 million watched it , then it would make sense. Who is interested in the royal wedding other than those in the UK ? Seriously dude.. why even make this wedding any kind of focus at all.. instead direct postiive energy to the world, instead of another couple .. Even though your intentions are good, you fall easily for the MSM trap about 2 billion people watching it..

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

I happen to love weddings. Yes, I'm a "chick". I would go down the street to a local church wedding if I wouldn't be thrown out!! Weddings do energize me. Two people who are in love, who respect each other and are willing to try to be there for each other throughout their lives. Yeah, that makes me feel good. And in today's world, the idea of two people loving and respecting each other is turning into a novel idea. I will be watching the Royal Wedding.

new topics
top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join