It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japanese Nuclear Reactor Disaster News - Homogenized - Cause For Alarm !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Google has been feeding people who look for "News" a copy/paste job from 2 "Mainstream Source".content farms even though they said they would stop this.

This means an automatic form of censorship.It is suggested people contact Google and challenge them on this.

Here is proof:-

Mainstream media regurgitates exact same news on Fukushima, word for word

"To find out, I did a Google search on spent fuel rods and plutonium, and the results were a massive regurgitation of the exact same news from multiple mainstream news sources.

See the search result yourself with the screen shot we took at: www.naturalnews.com...

Here are the news story titles you see in the Google search results:

www.naturalnews.com...

Now, keep in mind that these news sources are considered the "trusted" news sources by Google News and most consumers. And yet, when you really get right down to it, these are all news sites that merely copy and paste the same exact stories from Associated Press or Reuters. In other words, these sites aren't even writing their own news!

www.naturalnews.com...

www.naturalnews.com...
edit on 11-4-2011 by beckybecky because: more results info

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
since a week a lot of sites are down , and lies are transmitting ..

something is happening ..

they want to hide how bad the situation in japan really is ..

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I've been thinking about this alot lately because I live on the West coast where it rains about every other day. I've been reading reports where collage kids have been collecting rainwater on their university roofs and getting all sorts of data we're not seeing in the news.

So I think this would be an appropriate place to introduce Halliburton's new Survivaball. This seems to be a more likely answer to fallout that's happening than the scraps of news that we've been getting recently.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/98af65a9281c.png[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by beckybecky

I rarely use Google, but just curious is this only Google?
or are other of the more popular search engines doing the same thing?
like Bing, Yahoo, etc etc.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
The sites are mostly likely down because the bandwidth is temporarily being exceeded. Save the URL and wait five minutes and try again.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
It's not just on this topic, most mainstream media just regurgitates press releases. Most "journalists" do no research of their own, simply rewording press releases as if it were truth.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I live on Vancouver Island...
Thats as west coast as you can get.....ive heard that there are reports from further east of dangerous levels of Cesium and iodine, so why do we not seem to have anyone monitoring the situation a little more closely?
There have been readings taken in Vancouver of radiation in burrard inlet, and in sea weeds.
There is too much being downplayed to the public for this to be a good scenario.....
Officialdom seems to be turning a blind eye to the whole situation as they are merely pointing to what scientists predicted...little or no radiation will make it here.
Yet that is patently untrue!
This is a proven false premise, and the eastern radiation readings in places like Maine, and NYcity must be some kind of indication that the whole world is gonna get some form of this disaster through the air.
We need to form a private chain of people connected byy the web, armed with geiger counters and checking rainwwater, milk, veges, etc....
We need our own data from all over the country(preferably the world) but at least all across North America.
ATS would be the perfect medium to launch such a venture on too.....
Here is something to consider, the price of a dossimete isnt that expensive, that we couldnt get our own (if they arent sold out world wide by now)and wear it at all times, reporting any changes in its indications daily or whenever it changes,
That way wed get a spectrum of people whose radioactive exposure will be documented from all over the continent.
ATS would be the perfect place to set such a network reporting in to too.
Just a thought, but who else ya gonna trust?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
We need our own data from all over the country(preferably the world) but at least all across North America.
ATS would be the perfect medium to launch such a venture on too.....

I second that motion. It would be a great to have a dedicated thread for the data. Someone who already has the meter should start it. I have a feeling though that a lot of the fallout people are reading in the States could be pre-existing. So seeing the data here would be helpful.
edit on 11-4-2011 by CodeRed3D because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Can we assume that they being all businesses in common that they may have across the board agreements to use one another's material? But with the rights to that material passed along with it? After all, those rascals are all about protecting one another's turf from intruders.. Or is that a hopelessly naive view?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

ENJOY! Be sure to spread the message. I won't be making this video as a new thread, so if anyone wishes to produce a good article and include this video, please do.

YouTube Source: WSeB1V00HZU

Trekwebmaster

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
really surprised that noone called this article as a sham, yet...Seriously, look at the query they used for the screen shot:

They looked for the EXACT phrase "all of the stricken reactors and spent fuel pools contain plutonium" and they are somehow surprised that they received the same results across the board?

I am not at all surprised that all of the new sources are using the same article from the underlying aggregators, that's simply what they are doing these days. The article at naturalnews is misleading to say the least.

But just how mindless are these mainstream news sources? To find out, I did a Google search on spent fuel rods and plutonium, and the results were a massive regurgitation of the exact same news from multiple mainstream news sources.

edit on 4-11-2011 by rogerstigers because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

How can it be misleading? The entire point is that news content farms are spewing only 2 sources of news.

Reuters and the other one.Whoever controls these sources has a monopoly on news information.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Misleading????

all of the stricken reactors and spent fuel pools contain plutonium

They all do contain plutonium.

Plutonium is found in all spent reactor fuel.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

That was just a sentence used to identify the same text.

And the rest of the articles are also word for word the same.

you miss the point.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
If the point was that all of these various news sources are publishing a stock article from a major news aggregator and other sites are quoting the various news sources, then no, I got the point. The point is that one person wrote that article and lots of people published it.

The reason I felt the naturalnews article was misleading is that he claimed he "did a Google search on spent fuel rods and plutonium" and was shocked that the same article came up across the board. The point is that his search was engineered to bring up that article, so the results are not that shocking.

If you do an honest search for "spent fuel rods plutonium japan" on google, you get a wide variety of articles, not just the one article described above.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

I rarely use Google, but just curious is this only Google?
or are other of the more popular search engines doing the same thing?
like Bing, Yahoo, etc etc.

Most all the articles I've seen/read, from Yahoo at least, are from AP sources. I suspect it's the same for all of the big news sources as they purchase the articles and media from AP.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

So if a corrupt scientist tells reuters it is ok to eat radioactive fish from near the japanese reactors then this lie will
be spread by google through hundreds of "MAINSTREAM SITES".

you have to eat too.you are not invincible from radiation.so why you batting for google?

are you a hampion for hire?
edit on 16-4-2011 by beckybecky because: tears.

new topics

top topics

join