It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

subliminal messages during two and a half men on comedy central???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
it does seem weird tho whatever it is.
subliminal or not tought it was worth posting up, as said could just be for the conspiricy minded people to entertain us or whatever reason...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Its a joke, a hoax. You need to fill in the blanks.
1st ad. People are paranoid about mind control, and being brainwashed by subliminal messeges.
2nd ad. Its not time to panic, breed with caution.
3rd ad. The truth is the elite are empowered by nothing but our flesh.
4th ad. Warm fridge makes food rotten and stink.

I think it was a joke on us all.

edit on 11-4-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Yeah it was posted in the Gray Area a while ago, I concluded that it was a viral ad in the comedy style of Comedy Central and even using their colours so people will tune into the channel but for some reason, the tin foil hat brigade in the previous thread dismissed my obvious conclusions to think it was some sort of government disclosure or mind control.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by meathed

well that is a logical explanation!
i wasin't insisting it was mind control or subliminal messages i was curious as to what it was and was asking was it subliminal messaging.
just curious i was!

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by scoobyrob
reply to post by meathed

well that is a logical explanation!
i wasin't insisting it was mind control or subliminal messages i was curious as to what it was and was asking was it subliminal messaging.
just curious i was!

I meant i think it was a joke by the tv companies.
And found it odd too.
I dont doubt the government does do subliminal messages and things like that.
And it was only after a couple of people gathered the key words together did it think of putting into sentences. I could be wrong. No matter how you look at it it is still odd

Peace

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Ok, I am in the UK and all day I have seen these messages between Scrubs, Everybody Loves Raymond & King of Queens:

The Red Highlights are as follows:

Fridge, Rotten Warm, Food, Stink, Breed, With, Caution, Time. To Panic, Elite,Flesh, Empowered, Truth, Nothing,Mind, Brainwashing, Subliminal, Control, Paranoid

WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!?

I believe TPTB are ramping up towards dare I say It 2012/2013

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Not another one....

*facepalm*

Advertisements for Comedy Central, how many times must I repeat this before people finally get a clue? Or have the constant reality shows made people drop IQ points to single digits?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by scoobyrob
i noticed a while ago about the messages that pop up in the add breaks of two and a half men on comedy central but tought nothing of it, i noticed them again today so i said id have a read threw it by pausing the tv. they make no sence and evry one has 4 words randomly wrightin in red on the screen too. anybody any idea what this is about??

found a youtube video of what im on about...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by scoobyrob

I have personally emailed comedy central on an anonymous hotmail account about these one second commercials, I would love to believe that this is a hoax and comedy central is broadcating this to create hype and ratings, however the world we live in is corrupt and cruel, it always has been. I truly believe they want the curious people who read into this, to subconsciously decode these messages to perform or prepare for an action. whether their intentions are good or bad, i do not know. But whatever state we are in, in this world, do not be afraid to ask questions, i believe that is what will greatly assist us in justifying those whose intentions are of pure evil.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I have just caught a frame of some subliminal messaging on Comedy Central again, this time in the adverts of the Olivia Lee show. It was really obvious, not so short.

According to the internet the first recorded news of mind control was in 1950 during the Korean war since then some people blame organised religion for brainwashing the vulnerable others claim governments are responsible using subliminal language to influence your conscience brain well we say cobblers ultimately if you want to go down the pub buy a new hat it eat a lovely chicken this is all down to you. You are in control no one else you are a free thinking individual or is that just what they want you to think after all just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not after you
edit on 27-4-2011 by viber8 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2011 by viber8 because: add words from advert msg

wow that smart text f"d up my post, I'll upload omg tomorrow.
edit on 27-4-2011 by viber8 because: edit change add pic next

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Ok folks...I'm officially getting weirded out about these now...There's a new one.

Well it had to happen eventually. Now it has. He's dead. Time to breathe a collective sigh of relief. Any happier? Well no. How could you be? We're no safer. They're still out there, hiding in plain sight. A seething, angry army with photofit faces and identikit wardrobe, bonded by rage and a dogmatic belief what they are doing is right. We all see them on the news, wild eyes burning with the fire of a thousand suns as they rage into the abyss. They do not waver, they do not hesitate and they never, ever forget. And that's just the jocks in baseball caps and chinos screaming *USA* on Fox news.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
i think i might have a theory on this 1? THEY ARE TRYING TO GET PEOPLE TO BUY NEW HD AND SKY PLUS TV'S!!! i also saw the message and wondered what it was. the only way to view it properly is to have a fancy new tv that you can pause. if you click on the link in 'comment 1', it takes you directly to a page selling sky plus and tv's. its supposed to take you to a you tube video about the messages. enough said. case cracked..

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by damien66
i think i might have a theory on this 1? THEY ARE TRYING TO GET PEOPLE TO BUY NEW HD AND SKY PLUS TV'S!!! i also saw the message and wondered what it was. the only way to view it properly is to have a fancy new tv that you can pause. if you click on the link in 'comment 1', it takes you directly to a page selling sky plus and tv's. its supposed to take you to a you tube video about the messages. enough said. case cracked..

Not saying you are wrong. But surely most people who have noticed these ALREADY have the capability to pause live TV, ALA the sky boxes & stuff. I know I do..

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

This is getting really strange. I was watching comedy central a couple of days ago and noticed the message happen right before the commercial started.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

If you think about it, Comedy central would be the best place for testing new subliminal tactics because if they got caught, they can just say it was a joke.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
It's gotta be one of these:

1.) Comedy Central trolling us.

2.) Some sort of hacker(s).

3.) Someone who works for Comedy Central trying to sneak it in under their noses.

4.) Viral Campaign.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
in my opinion these 'subliminal' messages could simply be and advert for sky plus, with the ability to rewind and pause so that you can read the messages.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Reply to post by karl2012

Anytime you watch television, see a movie, and listen to music you put yourself at risk for some form of mind-manipulation. This is not a new technique or some form of new wizardry, it has been around and practiced for ages. Whether it be seen or heard, your minds have been bombarded with sublimenal messages since you took your first breath. The weak-minded are more easily influenced by these outside suggestions than those with a stronger will. My personal and unprofessional opinion would be this: enjoy time outside and be with friends, walk jog run, throw a frisbee or a baseball, grab some fresh fruit from the local fruitstand then make your way downtown and join the other OWSers for a chant or two, because in the end, all roads lead to Rome.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Hi all, my first post on ATS.

I've just witnessed one of these so called Comedy Central 'comedic' messages which talked about the London Olympics, until the last four lines, when at which point it bypassed comedy in my opinion and discussed the Iraq conflict.

I assume the vast majority of us think that the Iraq conflict had an ulterior motive, however I was still rather shocked to see that the channel displayed it in such a blatant manner. I find it hard to believe the people in charge of Comedy Central gave the OK to show such a message.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join