It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Online Counter-Surveilance...View all attempted connections to your Network

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
After reading through several webpages and also some posts on ATS , i though it would be good to create a thread on the topic of Online / Digital Counter-Surveilance Techniques.
The primary program in mind is called PeerBlock 1.1 .
I am in no way connected with this company and i use it free... It actually only relies on donations. (thats your call)
It allows to see all incoming connection attempts made and also blocks your pre-selected lists in real-time.
Allows real-time viewing and saving of blocked ip's and also lets you to see allowed ip connections if wanted .
It is possible to see exactly who is connecting ... eg the US Military / DOD / Universities... etc etc
To be honest you will be amazed at some of the names you see if you give it a try.
I would include an image of the program hard at work , however i am newish here and have no idea how to do this... im sure some more knowlegable members will help me out here !

My aim of this thread is to publicly announce my preffered service and also get information from other users that can recomnmend other similar or should-be-known services.

Lets all Stick the middle finger up to these Online Spy Agencies

Privacy is paramount .... Spying is invasion !!

join