It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Big sis get her TSA policies and procedures by watching "Airplane II"?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

So if you notice all the terrorist looking fellows with heavy machine guns, and rocket launchers get a free pass while the poor granny gets abused.

Seriously, was the movie Airplane II prophetic? Or did they really think that that was how it should be?

I think we all need to be thinking about how to fix this country, we need to stop allowing this. The gate has been opened and we are at the whim of madmen and women. Do you think that the level of insanity we are currently at is as far as they want to go?

It isn't.

The next step is to have the TSA at grocery stores, football games, and concerts.

What comes after that?

Maybe we all need to be chipped, so we can be completely monitored, at all time. Maybe that chip needs to have a small cyanide injector hooked into your brain so that if you step out of line, they can simply turn you off. For your safety.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I get searched on nearly every flight, at some point.

The reason is that when a kid, I lived in Saudi Arabia for a couple of years (even though born and bred American). Even though I haven't been in the Middle East since I was a kid, I get that little "SSS" on my boarding pass all the time, telling me that I'm going to have to do the whole shebang... (especially if I travel alone, like for business).

In my case, I get it though, but I can't see any valid reason to single out folks who have nothing to suggest it. I'm all for profiling in this case, as it would prevent frivolous searching, and focus on more plausible threats.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
This is why i will never visit the USA, as i dont want a big guy molestering me.

TSA can say all they want about wanting to take care of us, but the bottom line is they dont care.
TSA remined me of priests, they need to grope at least 20 kids a day.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

I also remember that movie featured the "naked body scanners" although I'm sure we can't post that part here.

You have to wonder if those guys weren't psychic or something when they wrote that movie.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Security are essential to our daily lives
This Topic tell that .

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Yeah, I almost posted that.

It does have naked body scanners that only show good looking ladies naked.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

naked body scanners eh like when the tsa agents upload the video to internet.

to the op

if that video shows anything it shows how long the us has been at war with terrorism

for other people who have been on the site longer than i have how many videos of the tsa were showing up on youtube and the internet.

was the tsa less instrusive under bush or more and is the tsa more or less intrusive under obama?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

was the tsa less instrusive under bush or more and is the tsa more or less intrusive under obama?

The TSA was working their way up to this all throughout the Bush years. They started with extra long screenings, then making people take their shoes off and banning liquids over a certain amount of ounces after the "shoe bomber". It was an annoyance back then but few people stopped traveling by air because of it.

Every time there's another one of these phony terrorist bombing attacks, they tighten security even more.

Finally, after the bogus "underwear bomber", who got on the plane because someone intervened on his behalf (the airline wanted to turn him away), the TSA suddenly got permission to start groping everyone and anyone who didn't volunteer to have dirty pics taken.

When the TSA started laying hands on people, the frog finally realised that the water was getting too hot and tried to jump out of the pot. The TSA shoved him right back in.

Despite all of the outcry over the new TSA rules, the douchebags in government have just ignored their constituents and allowed this to continue.

It makes you wonder what they have planned for us next.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
this is what they need then they will stop groping people

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

top topics

join