It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO clearly seen observing a chem trail

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

This footage actually strikes me as being very strange. I personally have never seen footage of a UFO inspecting a chem-trail, this is very interesting to me because of the recent wave of UFOs across the world, this could have something to do with the use of chemtrails and HAARP etc

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by prodomino

Very interesting find! Flagging now! Maybe they are trying to help mitigate the effects.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
GREAT FIND!! You get a flag from me my friend.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by prodomino

I personally have never seen footage of a UFO inspecting a chem-trail...

To me, this looks like the objects stays where it is at very high altitude, while the trail is just being blown away by the wind and there is no "inspecting" or any other connection whatsoever.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Wow, congratulations, prodomino. I don't think I've ever seen someone start 11 threads in one day, you're on a roll.
Cool video but honestly I think they're really too small to make any kind of assumption as to what they are, though I'd lean more towards balloons than ufo's. They just seem to be kind of floating along aimlessly, no real direction or intent. Now if they had turned back towards the contrail after passing under it that would raise more interest.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
UFO aside, by what scientific method were you able to ascertain that it was a chemtrail as opposed to a contrail? How does one break down the constituents of vapour via Youtube? Just wondering...

IRM

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

To me, this looks like the objects stays where it is at very high altitude, while the trail is just being blown away by the wind and there is no "inspecting" or any other connection whatsoever.

Must be a
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/87218166a2cc.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 11-4-2011 by prodomino because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
is this guy filming from a submarine porthole or something? What's with that? Lights could easily be a reflection

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
UFO aside, by what scientific method were you able to ascertain that it was a chemtrail as opposed to a contrail? How does one break down the constituents of vapour via Youtube? Just wondering...

IRM

None, i'm not a scientist. to me this looks like a chem-trail.
You're scientific opinion was all i needed to debunk this though. thanks!

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

ufos dont care about contrails.

it is therefor a chemtrail

link   
I don't think the UFO is "inspecting" the chemtrail, its "using" it.
Chemtrails usually connect from cloud to cloud, I believe that the UFOs use it for 2 things, as a roadway to hide during the day and to fuel-up.

I have a thread on my theory here..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   

You said in another of your threads today that you run a UFO website.
What website is that exactly? Just curious.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Gee, these 'aliens' in their 'UFOs' must be slow witted and stupid, mustn't they ?

How long have they been hanging around --- millions, thousands of years

And in all that time, what have they done to improve things on this planet ?

Have they prevented any of the wars ?

Have they removed any of the thousands of corrupt war-mongering, people-raping politicians and their ilk ?

Have they saved a child from brutal rape and murder ?

No. Nothing at all. They just hang around 'observing' apparently

And judging by the number of UFO/alien threads in ATS (the heartland of online UFO/alien activity) there are thousands of UFO's around the place right now

Yet all they do, apparently, is conduct very primitive experiments on humans and animals

Seems they have no more clue or sophistication than witch-doctors in the Congo. And they seem to have a prediliction for genitalia, for some reason. Sure, very sophisticated. They can get from the outer limits of the solar system apparently, but they still need to keep on cutting out reproductive systems from cows and running the SAME primitive experiments on humans

sigh

And now, despite the millions of tons of poisons dumped on the planet in the form of Chemtrails

all the 'superior technology' aliens can do is 'observe'

They're obviously very slow learners

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

I don't think that they care to help us in anyway. They only have one use for us and that is our main export... pollution.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by dethduck

You said in another of your threads today that you run a UFO website.
What website is that exactly? Just curious.

I'm not trying to be disrespectful but i dont want to use this website as a way of advertising, which is how the mods might look at it if i post the addres to the site, so i would rather not say, it's actually a small community anyways, me and a few friends started it to share information with each other on the subject and sift through footage - disclosed information, we use it as a social network. google has spidred the site over the years so it got a pagerank with google, and we get a couple thousand views or so a day.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9
Gee, these 'aliens' in their 'UFOs' must be slow witted and stupid, mustn't they ?

How long have they been hanging around --- millions, thousands of years

And in all that time, what have they done to improve things on this planet ?

Have they prevented any of the wars ?

Have they removed any of the thousands of corrupt war-mongering, people-raping politicians and their ilk ?

Have they saved a child from brutal rape and murder ?

No. Nothing at all. They just hang around 'observing' apparently

And judging by the number of UFO/alien threads in ATS (the heartland of online UFO/alien activity) there are thousands of UFO's around the place right now

Yet all they do, apparently, is conduct very primitive experiments on humans and animals

Seems they have no more clue or sophistication than witch-doctors in the Congo. And they seem to have a prediliction for genitalia, for some reason. Sure, very sophisticated. They can get from the outer limits of the solar system apparently, but they still need to keep on cutting out reproductive systems from cows and running the SAME primitive experiments on humans

sigh

And now, despite the millions of tons of poisons dumped on the planet in the form of Chemtrails

all the 'superior technology' aliens can do is 'observe'

They're obviously very slow learners

Or, they just can't do anything but observe. could be a glactic law, that we do not know about. or time travelers. who knows mate,

link   

How do you know that they are observing anything?

link   

No, I found it. Interesting site. Though if you want to keep it small take the address off your youtube profile.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by dethduck

No, I found it. Interesting site. Though if you want to keep it small take the address off your youtube profile.

No clue how you found my youtube profile lmao, but thanks

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Interesting vid but I don't think whatever it is is interested in the vapour trail made by the jet. The small onject seems to be much higher than the vapour trail... Maybe it's just a coincidence!? The object is interesting though and is interesting in its own right without having to try and tie it into chemtrail conspiracies.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join